Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

what type of opks do you use pammy? when did you start using them this cycle?

cd16 or 17 all negs until the last few days. IC's but I had more than a few very light 2nd lines on opk's then those dark opk's

Maybe your body has been gearing up to ov a few times this cycle but hasn't managed to do it yet - have you been sick or particularly stressed at all - I'm hoping my other suggestion is correct though - the duffered one!

Not really not as stressed but I am on vitex the day i had a mid cycle light bleed i had light like ov cramps and then started opking around cd 16

cd16 i cut my dosage down on vitex

Appointment made. Next Friday morning. Time to get some answers on this TTC business! Well start to investigate anyway...

Afternoon!

Angel, house looks great! I love love love it! Do you think you will make an offer?

Nana, sucked in to your bosses. Did they not consider this? It must feel very empowering!!! Goo on you for sticking to your guns! No amount of money will be worth giving up you being strong for yourself! good on you! and how great to be able to hanle this with a clear, happy head!

Hope everyone has had a good day!

Newbie I was totally shaking my fist in the air there and saying "Right on, sister!"
Glad you said that to him. Tool.

Ginny, what a gorgeous house. Love the park over the road idea, brilliant.
We're contemplating eloping some time soon - one of these days.

Shit I totally forgot whatever else it was I was about to type.

Oh, I know - Angel my mum and dad's place in north BH goes on the market this week.

I calculated if I am on a 31 day cycle I will have AF in 7 days... If not then AF in 13 days or a whopping BFP :blush:

Shell not sure if we'll make an offer as we haven't seen it in person yet - we have driven past the street and looked online but that is it - we have booked an inspection for thurs 4pm. There are a few others we'll check out on Saturday - brand new homes in veaumont hills but not sure what the land size is like - guessing too small as it wasn't advertised. The new homes are on Louis Carr website on carmague cres and cheval st if you want to look them up.

Pammy - I would say that if your temp doesn't spike * stay upp after this dip, maybe you're having an anovulatory (this that's what it's called?) cycle. Quite common. Fingers crossed that's not the case, but if it is, hopefully your period will come soon so you can get on with the next one!

I just got my results back. Can't remember what the nurse said, lol either 331 or 387. Maybe the doctor will call me back to confirm again so I can remember numbers. I think that's ok for where I am. It's made me feel a bit confused about how far along I am. If I ovulated later than what I thought, it dosn't really change anything does it? I am either 18 or 20 dpo (did think 20, but thought maybe I could have been different from the low results)

My last period was 10th Sep, so I'm calling myself 5w 1d is that right?

Mmmm am drinking some lovely semillon a crisp clean and slightly sweet white called skinny dipping (becsuse it didnt spend long fermenting in grape skins or something) from one of my fav wineries in the hunter - it is going down very nicely! On to my second glass in fact!

Angel I'll text the address to you. Feels a bit odd putting it in a public forum. It's not on line till tomorrow I think.
Big block, 4 bed, a bit 70's timber in style for me but that's much of the suburb down to a T. Lovely leafy area.

Hi there Ladies! i leave you all on page 999, and now here we are on 1007!

Ginny, i think seeing a counsellor will be a great step, have you ever been before? im a huge fan!

Nana: OMG you are so my hero! i love what you said to your boss!

Amanda and Lainey, so sorry about the sickness! and having to work with the sickness booo!

Pammy im wondering if your cycle is trying to right itself? vitex never threw me off so whacky, but i have heard of it taking a cycle or two to get the pattern right.

Angel and Ginny, loved both those houses!

Cossie: there does seem to be something of a symbiosis of our internet relationship...we joined here on the same day, i fund raise for the work that you do! i hope we get our BFP together!

Smithy: great news about your friend!

2mums! diet tips? what did you do to lose your weight

Shell: im sure that number is going to be sky high!

Lucy; how are the girls today?
Maddy: when is your appt?
Kiwi: hope recovery going well
hi every one else....im never very good at catching up with everyone.

I am quite excited as my impatient womans guide to getting pregnant arrived! and first chapter already made me feel better about my age and TTC! so that has made me happy!
Work is so ARGH. its like they employed me to do X but now seem to want me to do Y and Z, which would be ok except thats not really what im good at doing. so i need to make some decisions. i dont mind learning new skills, its just frustrating and i feel like i was tricked! everyone at work is in a state of panic, so i took a tea break with a friend who was stressed and we basically figured that we cant work any harder, so that is that. what will be will be! im just sick of work stress making me sick. so i will work hard, do what i can, but they wont get to the rest of my life any more!

hope this attitude sticks!

Shell not sure if we'll make an offer as we haven't seen it in person yet - we have driven past the street and looked online but that is it - we have booked an inspection for thurs 4pm. There are a few others we'll check out on Saturday - brand new homes in veaumont hills but not sure what the land size is like - guessing too small as it wasn't advertised. The new homes are on Louis Carr website on carmague cres and cheval st if you want to look them up.

My personal opinion is the first one looks a lot nicer. I can't get my head around why the doors & 2 windows are timber frames and the rest are aluminium windows. I just don;t like the look of it. lol very strange reason to dislike a house, but it just doesn't appeal to me. without seeing the house plan, it's hard to say really, but I did really like the other on e you are looking at on Thurs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->