Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

How is everyone else doing today? I seem to have woken up on the right side of the bed again so maybe i really truly am out of my rut! Gosh i hope so....that was such a dark and horrible place that i hope i dont end up back there anytime soon ...

I am going to call and make my appt to see the gyno today, hopefully they have an appointment late next week, whilst my bits dont get too knocked around on the ride, they can be a little tender for a day or two after, so i dont know that i want someone poking around in there on Tuesday!!! (Plus I dont even know if i'll still be able to walk by then!!!!!!)

Im feeling a little like i've lost track of where people are at whilst i was a little mia. We might need another cossie update!!!

Maddy's in the TWW...Abs is waiting to o right? How about everyone else? Lisa are you waiting to o as well?

I hope everyone has a great day and i have to say it feels so good to be back to my usual old crazy :jo: self!!!

XXX

Kiwi that is awesome news! I really hope you get your bfp along with the other girls still waiting this month. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sasha good to have you back to your old self again.

HELLO to everyone else.

Yeah I am waiting to Ov but I have been way to relaxed this month/week keep forgetting to pee on a OPK. But we have been BDing a lot. I think we just both want to get pregnant.

I am sooo tried today!!

Hopefully the relaxed approach will work for you this month too lise xxx

Kiwi - Yay for everything going smoothly and no blocked tubes :) I love plans of action - so I think it's great you have a good shot this cycle and then a huge help next cycle if you need it :)

Rosie - I don't feel really the right person to give pregnancy advice, but I had the flu shot at 6 weeks. My GP actually recommended it as getting the flu can be pretty bad during pregnancy. I'll be getting it again next year, although I've never actually gotten the proper flu.

yay for 1000 posts!

:hugs: Ginny xxxx

Rosie I have nfi about the flu shot either when duffered, but I get it every year!

Xx

Thanks ladies! You are all the best and I don't know what I would do without you!! Xx :hug:

Yay! Nana is back!!!! I love it!

Hope you're all well today!!

I FINALLY got my bloods back. Beta is 31, so doc has sent me back for a test. Should get the results this afternoon! It's been 5 days since last one, so fingers crossed its sky high so I don't have anything to worry about!!

Soooo cool we have cracked 10000! And nana, I think the lucky one to get the post will be duffered next!

Boo for being the only one at work Maddy! So glad your cloud has lifted nana :hugs:
Hi there, Ginny :hugs:

I did another test this morning, dh let me buy one yesterday do I could see a dark line lol. The test line showed up before the control line! And it was just about at dark as yours smithy! Haha pretty exciting. I will be do glad to see a high number if I get one!

Feeling pretty bad today and yesterday ladies, so my apologies if I am a bit MIA myself.
Yesterday couldn't keep any food down much at all, went hom after lunch.
Today I almost fainted in the train on the way to town, and have been sitting at my desk ever since I got here, and feeling like puking, but not quite getting there. So dizzy - suspect a bit of low blood pressure is going on here. BLECH!

Oh you poor love! That is the worst thing. Can you go home to bed? Jelly beans ( if they stay down long enough) can help with that faintness :hugs:

Yay squeegs!! Im sure your next number will be sky high!

I must say its great to be back, i really cant stand sad sasha the sad sack. Good riddance to her!!!

Number2 Im sorry to hear you are poorly! I hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Number2- hope you fell better soon, it does sound like low BP! Go home and get some rest.

:jo:- Sasha the sad sack, bahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Hello Ladies... so very tired right now... my chart is frustrating...grr!!

:rofl: at you Sasha!!! So glad to have you back!!!

10,000 POSTS-WOW!!!! I think there is some positivity in the fact that it was you who posted nana so have a feeling you will be in our :bfp: club next cycle!!

Kiwi love, so happy that everything has come crystal clear!!! Agree with the others that you will get your natural :bfp: this cycle too and if you don't, you will surely get it the following cycle!!! How damn exciting!!!

Squeegs, no doubt in my mind your hcg levels will be up!!! Post your new test:) Love seeing those double lines!

Morning Rosie, Smithy and Maddy!!

Number2 hope you feel better soon. Can you go home at all? Does work know you're expecting yet?

Lisafr, don;t worry about peeing on OPK's! At least you r BDing which in the end is all that matters especially cos you guys are enjoying it so maybe it's better you don't know! ;)

Ginny glad to see you on here. Hope we can be there for you in a cyber-kind of way to ease your pain xxx

Ab's how are you feeling lovely? I couldn't agree more that these ladies (you included!) are great and I'm so glad Dr. Google led me to this thread (on the same day as you mind you!) Maybe in some sort of weired universe-working sort of way, we will get our :bfp: 's together!!!???

MajorBee don't give up hope yet! I didn;t get a bfp with my son until I was 4 days late! 12dpo is still early!

Angel glad the witch is dead and your appointment is drawing nearer!! Yay to ttc again in the very near future!!!!!

Pammy have you got your cross-hairs on ff yet?

2mums, LLMP, Melainey, Missie T, Pammy and Halliwell - hope you are all wonderful and are having a great day!! :hi:

afm...I seem to have OD'D on happy pills!! lol!! No seriously, I'm in a great mood:) Noparticular reason, just feeling good (dropped 2kg! woohoo!!) I have given up sugar (going on my second week now) and have started training 5 days a week again which inturn makes me eat a hell of a lot better so in general, feeling great!!

Oh an Nanna...stay tuned tomorrow for the latest addition of the Wednesday Watch List!

Dee xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"