Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Annoying that you paid for it and didn't need it lainey! Guess that bfp means you don't mind too much though!

I did the same just before my bfp. thru facebook. they dont have any promos on atm, i just checked.

doc called, levels are 337. he said no scan needed until 12 weeks

Good news shell but I guess a bit of a bummer you can't see your bubba til then!

I did the same just before my bfp. thru facebook. they dont have any promos on atm, i just checked.

doc called, levels are 337. he said no scan needed until 12 weeks

YAAY! thats great news Shell!

angel- love the house, the kitchen is gorgeous and the rooms are huge. I refuse to live in split level houses and the front yard on a slope would turn me off but the back is nice a level. Just my humble opinion, but if those things dont bother you and P, then its really nice, would like to hear how you like once you've been in person!!

Abby- unfortunely my diet tips are blah, the normal diet and exercise. I had a diet made up for me by a nutritionist, carbs and fruit were minimal, emphasis on meat/protien and vege. was having a protein shake once a day. Went to the gym once or twice daily. 30 min-hour of cardio, run for 1 min walk for 1 min, makes the HR go up and down ideal for weightless, and did weights as well. Gym routine was put together by a personal trainer. It actually worked, and after the first month i was enjoying it.

Shell- good numbers!!! yay!!!!

ginny- i was a bit of a mess in my younger years, multiple reasons. My mum sent me to about 13 shrinks and the like in about 2 years, did the ink blots and tests and talked etc. None of it helped and more times than not we ended up leaving bc i had ran circles around the therapist and mum just shook her head. I found one woman in all my years, this was in HS, she is the only person that made a difference at all, in regards to dealing, counselling, and understanding things. Unfortunely she moved, I've seen others since, but to no avail. My opinion is, you can talk to someone and get your why me's out, and get some healing/coping techniques, and that might be just exactly what you need right now, but if you're or anyone is ever looking for actual 'counselling/healing/dealing/long term solutions/etc, finding the right person is the answer.

Maddy- I am!! A cold one, have two for me please! :) I'm not even a big drinker, but its more like I cant have it so i want it type thing. A glass of red would be nice too

melainey- i watched the game, and took a nap, now OH is making savory mince for dinner and i'm cuddling puppies!!

Yay for cuddling puppies hehe I was cuddlingthe kitty cat :)

Im really quite enjoying this book! its already made me feel a bit better about things.

i know melainey, i feel bad for my cat, i give her cuddles during the day when the dogs are busy! she's my love, fatty mcfat cat!

angel- by the looks of it, i'm going to have savory mince for lunch and dinner tomorrow, hahaha. Least I like it, and its got lots of vege in it tonight

Hehe fatty mc fat cat ..love it :)

her real name is belle, but goes by most anything but that, and she is a little fatty. Poor thing, always has been, and worse these days bc she's on steroid shots, and her diet cat food doesn't seem to work, :haha: But she's my baby, and i love her and her fat arse. :rofl:

Melainey more and more i am tempted to go see my doc to see if i have pcos... i dont generally get alot of pain... but certain things are pointing towards the fact i may have it... or i am just a fat arse...

Pammy I have a good friend with pcos who never had pain - worth asking I think :)

Hi girls...just checking in quickly, need to read and catch up on 4 pages!

I guess what goes up must come down. I've just had a call earlier from a colleague in a meeting with my boss and senior management about how they are going to force me to stay (ie, blackmail me with my redundancy payment) until I do what they want. Apparently I'll be called into a meeting in the morning :(

I can't believe it. After 8 years. I'm feeling back in my black dark dark hole again :(

Anyways, let me catch up and I'll comment xx

:jo: wtf, how can they do that?!? Didn't you sign/agree on the 16th. I'd be calling your solicitor back, thats bull!!!!

Yep. It's a disgrace. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see what I can do legally. I can't believe my own boss has turned on me like this. I guess it's what fear and panic can do, shows you who you really can't trust!!

Geeeeez what a bunch of idiots.
I think you should have a sicky tomorrow Newbie.

Interesting re FF - I paid for VIP the month of my BFP too. $25 through FB for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->