Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

swim and meet with those eggy's for my buddies sasha's... i will the :dust:

Hi Girls - wow massive day of posts today!

Great summaries kiwi and abs!

Well we looked at the house today - it is lovely - not quite as nice as it looks in the photos though and the back yard is tiny :( The fences need redoing and so does the carpet - we will keeo it on our 'watch list' but I'm not feeling that it is 'the one'. Plus I found out the the backdoor neighbour is a really annoying little boy who is in my class... am hoping that one of the houses we look at on the weekend will be better... oh well!

Amanda - sorry you haven't been well!

Nana - your boss is a douche!

Cossi I'm sorry about your friends mum :(

Maddy I hope the SA was just the result of an infection and that the next one will show a huge improvement!

Amber - how is OH today?

Hi to everyone else! xx

Oh Pammy - your chart is looking much better hun - glad you feel great after chiro too!

shell- i had bleeding, as i freaked out about on here a lot. was bright red, spotting, days and weeks on end, its finally stopped, but all good so far. and my DR said the same thing as the girls, beware of cramping, but my doc was happy to give me a scan to see if all was ok during the biggest bleeding. its easy to say not to stress, but when its you, its nearly impossible not to. xx

angel, and everyone that asked- OH is oktoday, tired and stressed, we're hoping its heart related as she's been through the surgery before, and feels relatively calm about, and we know its fixable. the other options they are looking into may or may not be treatable and possible fatal, but based on early information from the day surgery that option is looking less likely, we're keeping our fingers crossed. we're hoping to get it all figured out and have her feeling better by the time we leave for the states. we're both tired and stressed and had a little go at each other tonight, but ok now.

amanda- i laughed at your story, hilarious, although sorry you weren't feeling good.

:jo: hope your boss is right by next week, and enjoy your road trip and have a great ride!!! :bike::bike::bike:

everyone else- hi, thinking of you all!

Hi ladies :) how are you all?x

Read everything and forgot most again hehe seriously I'm terrible lately!

Maddy I hope DH sperm comes good this week Xx

squiggles don't worry babe,I know it's hard, but I'm sure you'll be ok Xx

Ginny thinking ok you darling Xx

Angel hippie you find your perfect house soon Xx

kiwi hippie you caught that eggie :) Xx

Got my scan booked for tomorrow at 11.. Hope it all goes well x

Amanda what week did you get your dating scan at?x

Love to you all Xx

2mums - sorry I must have missed the other post. Sorry to hear about your OH. Really hope all is ok and the docs get her sorted as soon as possible so you can enjoy your holiday.

2mums hope oh gets better soon xxx how was your scan? X

thanks missie, thanks melainey, its not til tomorrow. OH and I both go to hospital tomorrow. Good luck with yours love, will be thinking of you

Cossie - That sucks on the SA :( When will they retest again?

M2Q - I like the name Hudson too :) I almost didn't agree to Max's name because I thought you obviously can't shorten it anymore so he won't have one. People call him Maxy a lot though, so I think you'll always find a nickname for any name. Chris's nickname for Max is 'Bugalugs' - who knows where that came from! haha

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the beige CM. I've had yellow, white, beige, green CM will all my pregnancies (even with Max!). I also get tons of CM during pregnancy, which I've been told is normal. This last pregnancy I got my GP to do a swab test just to make sure and it was fine, so must be just be the way my body works.

Newbie - so glad you stuck to your guns and you're getting your way! Good on ya! You boss is a loser

Kiwi - hope there's no need for those IUI injections :) What are the injections for anyway? I thought with IUI they just shoot the sperm into your uterus near when you O?

Lainey - good luck for your scan tomorrow! Say hi to bubs for me :)

Hi to everyone else I've missed :)

Thanks again for all your well wishes and kind words. It's lovely to feel like people care about you :)

I feel so much better tonight. I guess we'll start telling our family and friends tomorrow - I just have to remember that we only have to say it once and then that's it. I'm actually quite proud of myself with how I'm handling everything. On Sunday when we were driving to the emergency department I remember telling Chris that if it was bad news I didn't think I'd be able to cope etc etc. But I think I'm actually doing OK.

Glad that you are coping well honey :hugs: lots of love :hugs: Xx

2mums I thought I read that post yesterday haha this day had been sooooooo bloody long, hope everything it's ok :) Xx

Cossie - That sucks on the SA :( When will they retest again?

M2Q - I like the name Hudson too :) I almost didn't agree to Max's name because I thought you obviously can't shorten it anymore so he won't have one. People call him Maxy a lot though, so I think you'll always find a nickname for any name. Chris's nickname for Max is 'Bugalugs' - who knows where that came from! haha

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the beige CM. I've had yellow, white, beige, green CM will all my pregnancies (even with Max!). I also get tons of CM during pregnancy, which I've been told is normal. This last pregnancy I got my GP to do a swab test just to make sure and it was fine, so must be just be the way my body works.

Newbie - so glad you stuck to your guns and you're getting your way! Good on ya! You boss is a loser

Kiwi - hope there's no need for those IUI injections :) What are the injections for anyway? I thought with IUI they just shoot the sperm into your uterus near when you O?

Lainey - good luck for your scan tomorrow! Say hi to bubs for me :)

Hi to everyone else I've missed :)

Thanks again for all your well wishes and kind words. It's lovely to feel like people care about you :)

I feel so much better tonight. I guess we'll start telling our family and friends tomorrow - I just have to remember that we only have to say it once and then that's it. I'm actually quite proud of myself with how I'm handling everything. On Sunday when we were driving to the emergency department I remember telling Chris that if it was bad news I didn't think I'd be able to cope etc etc. But I think I'm actually doing OK.

You start the injections on day 2 of your period and continue them for 7 days. This is to create folicles or something like that. On day 7 you go in for a scan to see how they are all going and how many and if they are not long enough (folicles) you have more injections but if they are ok the next day you have a booster shot which is a high hormone injection (i am guessing) which makes you ovulate and then the following day they do the IUI which is the same as a papsmear test (well that kind of uncomfortable sensation).
On IUI day DH has to have some "alone time" and they take that sample and wash it (???) getting the best swimmers that he has. An 1 1/2 hr later they "do me" LOL. It is to make sure they get everything in sync. The injections are into your stomach and I believe (well so the MALE consultant said - like he knows) don't hurt.
Fingers crossed I don't need it as IUI day is (providing all goes to plan) for the day of DH's sisters wedding. Not sure how we are going to overcome that. DH is due to drive the wedding car and I am to go to the house with the bride and bridesmaids to get my hair and make up done and the hospital is 1hr drive away so add that to the 2hr that we will be in the clinic we are cutting it fine. But I am sure we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
But the clinic did say that its open 7 days a week and they work around you so you don't need to take time off work which is good as again not sure how to explain all the time off. No one knows about this (except you girls of course).

Road tripping lovely girls!!! I'll try to stay in contact as much as I can over the next few days xxx

Much love xxx

Have fun Nana!! Love a good road trip :)

Kiwi - that all sounds pretty involved. I hope you get your BFP first & if not, I hope you get it all worked out with the wedding.

Ginny, its such a difficult time & I'm glad you're coping better than you thought you might. Don't be afraid to let people know if you do / don't want to talk about it with them. People often don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Lainey - whoop whoop for scans!! Enjoy :)

Hi to everyone else!

AFM I'm just happy my working week has finished. Looking forward to taking my DD to playgroup tomorrow :) And then a weekend away with my OH & DD! Noice.

Good luck to lainey, 2mums and 2mums OH in the scans today. Hope all is ok and thinking of u all xxx

Have fun Nana!! Love a good road trip :)

Kiwi - that all sounds pretty involved. I hope you get your BFP first & if not, I hope you get it all worked out with the wedding.

Ginny, its such a difficult time & I'm glad you're coping better than you thought you might. Don't be afraid to let people know if you do / don't want to talk about it with them. People often don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Lainey - whoop whoop for scans!! Enjoy :)

Hi to everyone else!

AFM I'm just happy my working week has finished. Looking forward to taking my DD to playgroup tomorrow :) And then a weekend away with my OH & DD! Noice.

Enjoy Ur weekend!!! Sounds like a brilliant weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->