Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

You were onto it pretty early, so you should be fine! Sometimes all we can do is trust the doctors. You don't have to see that wanker again do you?

No I'm not going back to him the knob haha really wish Daniel was here with me ! He's so cure, he text me saying "no matter what happens,I still love you"haha he is just too adorable sometimes! Hehe

Sorry Lainey I didn't mean to stress you out! Gestational hypothyroid is rarely very extreme - often just under the nornmal range and medication is more often a precaution in case it drops lower - you'll be fine while on meds - the meds actually affects your levels straight away but just takes a few weeks to feel relief from hypothyroid symptoms after the meds start. I don't know my current level but will find out this afternoon. Your bubba will be nice a safe in there :)

Thank you angel :) :hugs: I'm sooooooo praying that you can start ttc straight away :hugs: that would be awesome news for us ladies x

Ginny - hope you are doing ok today
newbie - ride time :)
Kiwi - hope work goes ok and you got that eggy
Angel - really hope the docs goes well today and ttc is back on track asap. Fx'ed for house hunting this weekend
Melainey - good luck at the scan :)
Cossi - I'll be thinking of you at the funeral - hope its a nice celebration of her life. Well done on the grant!
2Mums - good luck with the scans
Big hi to everyone else :)

We are celebrating DS #2's 2nd birthday today :) but in a very subdued manner - he was up til 4 (jet lag:( ). Just hanging out at home and enjoying the Melbourne sunshine :)

Angel there's a lady on one of the other threads that is pregnant & has throid issues & discusses her treatments etc. I'll try to find the link.

Missie- happy birthday to DS!!

Laineypoo- how was the scan????

Hi ladies :wave:

Happy birthday to your ds missy, hope you enjoy your day!!

Hey Rosie! How ate you?? X

Hi Squeegs! I'm good! Thanks! How are you? Has the spotting resolved??

Yeah, haven't had any more, I think I just freaked myself out more than anything. DH asked if I wanted to go get checked out or anything, but I wasn't concerned enough to go, so that's always a good sign! Thanks for asking!

You feeling any symptoms yet?

Arghghg! Grumpy! FS appointment is Monday lunchtime. I booked it more than 2 months ago.

Today the FS receptionist rang to say they received my referral letter from my GP, but haven't received DH's referral....ummmm nowhere in the paperwork did it mention needing a referral for DH. The FS office staff didn't mention it when I went in to register. Nor did my Dr mention that we would need one. Thank goodness one of the doctors at my GP's practice had a cancellation for early Monday morning....FX they will agree to write the referral, even though DH has never been there before :(

How frustrating Maddy! I hope it all works out!

Your up early/late Rosie!

I'm waiting at the docs now my appt is in 5 mins!

Hello ladies :)

Well I didn't get to see bub or heartbeat, but I saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac and the sonographer said that this was normalfor how far along I am! She also said that I should probably cone back in Couple if weeks to make sure bub is progressing normally! I think tho that I will wait till at least 10/11 weeks tho cause it cost me 225 which I thought was extremely expensive haha! Happy that everything is ok the correct place tho :) (sad I didn't see bub but I an only early haha) x

Angel can't wait for your results! X

Missy happy birthday to ds

Well got my results... Good news is that I can start on my meds first thing in the morning and I now have an official diagnosis of hashimoto disease. Bad news is no ttc til they get my hormone levels back in the normal range which could take another 3-6 months! :( hopefully my body will respond quickly and it will be less than that but 3-6 months is the average time. Guess the fact that today is ov day doesn't matter any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->