Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Angel - that is brilliant news - so pleased for you, it looks like such a lovely home :)

Angel - congrats wow that is the best news I have heard all day!! :cheers: delighted delighted delighted

hey 2mums where'd you get your doppler and how much was it, inc postage?

Thanks babe x

ebay.com (america) seller was 'e-bargainoutlet'. brand - sonoline B. $52.06 aud with $16.35 aud shipping. Came quickly, with a small bottle of gel and cheapo batteries. Very happy with it! And i have nothing to compare to, but I am loving the pvt hospital care for this pregnancy, helps that our DR doesn't get many two women couples and is taking very good care and extra precaution with us. Pvt offers us some perks that matter being same sex that we wouldn't get going public.

:dance::dance: ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance: So incredibly thrilled for you and P. Such awesome news, must be a great 'pick me up' too, You've had such a rough go lately you're due some positivity!!! OH and I are very happy for you!! Congrats, its a beautiful house!!!

Thank so much girls! We will still get a pest and building done this week before it cools off and provided it comes back clear - which it hopefully will - then we'll put down 10% deposit and it is a fine deal! Really praying the pest and building comes back clear!

I'm going to say goodnight soon as DH and I have planned a celebratory :sex: - I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Friday! Thanks again for all the love - I really feel like you have all been on the house hunting journey with me and really really appreciate all your support! Xx

Congrats Angel!!! So happy for you both! What a exciting start to the new year you're going to have :) x

tmi warning- been freaked out about this for awhile, and seems to be getting worse, OH is a bit freaked too. I'm fairly sure my nipples/areolas are going to jump off my body and go find the Himba woman they came from. I swear they are getting darker/blacker by the day!!! Worried they'll never go back to their 'normal' colour! It's unreal! :blush::blush::blush:

Attachments

• Himba003.jpg
    Himba003.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6
Lol amber! I have read that it is normal for them to darken during preg but have no idea what happens afterwards in terms of how soon/ if they return to normal! I guess it is a good sign of a healthy preg and in that light for now it is something to be thankful for! :) xx

Congrats Angel! Fantastic news!!!!

Amber- :rofl: I'm pretty sure the color goes back to normal, I've heard the size remains a bit larger! Lol

Congrats Angel! Fantastic news!!!!

Amber- :rofl: I'm pretty sure the color goes back to normal, I've heard the size remains a bit larger! Lol

size? oh you mean these darkened frisbees that have overtaken my entire boobage area!?!? :haha:

angel- great way of looking at it, and in the times i'm not in shocked awe of them, i'll be incredibly thankful!!

Hi girls :wave:

Been MIA for a couple of days and don't have the time to catch up on the gazillion pages I've missed but I gather that Angel has a new house - woohoo! - and Amber has amazon nipples :rofl: they should return to something close to normal. Beware the girlie bits though - they often change after birth & don't go back!

Hello to everyone else, I hope the duffered girls are all feeling well. Anyone in the TWW getting close to testing? Hope there's some useful positive symptom spotting going on.

AFM I'm still waiting to O, hopefully Monday, fingers crossed. Still temping with basic thermometer as have seen some temp change and I couldn't lay my hands on a proper bbt one. We'll see how it goes.

Well I haven't slept much - maybe 4hrs??? I guess it was the excitement/anxiety about wanting to wake up and sign the papers at 9am so they officially take the house off the market! We are going to drive and get our puppies first, then sign, then go straight through to the Domain for Purina's bark in the park! Then come home and crash on th lounge in exhaustion - LOL!

What have others got planned for today? I hope you all have a fabulous morning! Majorbee I hope you get some good BDing in and catch that eggy!!! Kiwi and Abby I hope we see evidence of ov on your charts too! A couple of sets of lovely crosshairs would do it! Praying for you all!

Xx

Morning!

Angel, very exciting morning for you!!! Good luck! xooxhave a great time with your pups!

Amber, I think the colour returns to normal, but obviously don't have experience, so am going by hear say. Speaking of other things people don't tell you, my sister was telling me things that nobody ever told her the other night. One of them was that after birth you have pains in your uterus as it shrinks back down (similar to AF cramps) which makes perfect sense, but just something nobody tells you. can't remember the other thing...which is not very helpful. lol

Missie, hope you catch that eggy!

AFM, today I am going shopping this morning, then to a bbq in the park with some friends which will; be lovely!

Hope you all have a great day! xoxox

Morning :)

Good luck today Angel and enjoy your rest this afternoon.
Squeegs - enjoy your park action :)
Hi Major - good luck with the bd'ing!
I've got weird 3 day same temps on my chart! My mood is not reflective of this stability!
Just getting ready for the 10k of mud - see you on the other side :)

Angel - that's FANTASTIC!!! I'm so happy for you :)

2 mums - they kinda go back to the right colour but the size, get used to it :rofl:

Squeegs- after pains suck! I wish someone had told me about them. I freaked out lol

Morning and YAAY cross hairs! I was quite excited when my temp was still up this morning! is my chart what they call a fall back rise? i need something to google!
Angel i think you will find the pest thing will be fine, they usually do one on properties before they can set a price.

Settlement and stuff i found to be very stressful, and actually that was when i started sleep walking! So get yourself a good conveyancer to do this stuff for you. i have a good one if you need a name https://www.c-p-s.net.au/
Really look after yourself. i wasnt prepared for how much i needed me time when we bought this villa (we had a few shocker things go wrong, BUT here we are and it all worked out fine)

Feeling very tired this morning and after taking my temperature, and having a mild panic attack (unrelated to the temperature taking) i managed to get back to sleep and have a sleep in! which was fantastic!
DH has us on a diet, and its quite restrictive! no plans for the day either. he is currently getting ready to make us a veg stew for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->