Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Great, thanks maddy!
QUOTE]

Here's the list!

DH has to do a SA with one additional test requested in addition to the standard checks (the extra is a check for antibodies).

My blood tests were:

AMH (ovarian reserve ie: how many eggies left)
Functional Protein S
Prothrombin Gene Mutation
Fasting Insulin
Cadiolipin / B2GP1 antibodies
Lupus-like Anticoagulants
Homocysteine
FSH
LH
Prolactin
TSH
Rubella levels

Also am having a HSG and ultrasound next week.

LLPM – getting ready for Xmas too. I was just thinking today that I must start getting my Xmas cards organised. Yes I’m old-fashioned & still actually write & mail them.

Missie T – sorry about the BFN but you’re not out until the witch arrives.

Abby – love a new hair colour, makes me feel about 10 years younger and really summery. Plus hides the greys nicely!

Angel – FX your offer is accepted. How exciting for you.

Number 2 – Joining the Doppler club? Hey some of you might have a secondhand one to sell me if I eventually get a BFP, ha ha.

Lainey – think I’ll stay well away from your bowel discussions!

Everyone else that I missed – :flower: Hi and have a great evening!

:hi: good morning/afternoon/evening girls,

ABBY - loving the new hair cut. The colour is fab. Makes me want to go and get my hair done now but i have the SIL wedding in 2 wks so wont be doing too much to mine until after that. I haven't got the guts to be adventurous so I usually just get it trimmed. I have naturally curly hair and I remember when I was younger I cut it myself and had to go and get it "fixed" so they cut it so short, it curlled up like an afro. Never again. I did go blonde when I was about 18 but I looked so sick and pale that I wont be doing that again either. k

ANGEL - love the house especially the outdoor entertainment area. Good luck with it and my fingers are crossed.

MELAINEY - you still suffering with your ass??? :)

NEWBIE - sorry you didn't get many answers. I was going for my day 3 and 21 bloods when DH said to me that he should go and get a full medical as well and who knows it could be him (??) so my DH made the first move with it. My GP was very good so she did a truck load of blood tests on him and suggested a SA and gave him the referral. That way it looks like it was HIS idea and not yours. I then was referred for an internal and ultrasound scan to make sure all was ok and then we went from there (with the fert clinic etc). So maybe get DH to go for a check up.

ROSIE - hope you got your dogs cleaned up before bedtime. Maybe they will need to sleep on the blanket on the floor tonight if they smell.

As for hairdressers...... I am one of those annoying people. I love the chit chat. The salon I go is very modern and cool. the manager is only 35 and all the girls there are in their 20s but to be honest if you sit still long enough I would talk to anything. If I am getting my hair cut I get tea and if I am getting an upstyle or something like that for an ocassion I get a glass of champagne. Its great. :)

As for my weekend..... DH and I are off for a dirty weekend :blush: woohoo. It is a long weekend here and for the first time this year a long weekend falls on my weekend off so I have 5 days off!!!! We aren't venturing too far as I have a dinner party tonight for the sister getting married in 2 wks and DH has to go to the husband to be's stag tomorrow night so sunday we are off for a few nights. Cant wait. Due to have a scan on wednesday (AF due then as well :cry:) so start injections on thurs or friday. The chemist rang me to tell me that they were in so will have to go and pick them up. My heart sank when I got that voice message. Obviously I am picking htem up in a chemist in another town. Small town syndrome here that if I got it anywhere in my town the world would know. At least no-one knows me, the DH or my business.

Temps due to drop here tonight to -1. They are predicting a very bad winter (as if there was a good summer) so finally got the heating fixed and stocked up on the wood for the fire. 2 yrs ago we had a brutal winter. So much snow that Europe was at a stand still. All flights were grounded, pipes were frozen so no running water. Couldn't do anything except sit on the fire and build snowman. They are thinking the same will happen this year. Only great thing about that is that it will be a white christmas. ABBY you and your DH would love that if you love the cold. I am a QLD summer baby. I love the heat, the sun. Me and cold are not the best though I love winter clothing with the coats and hats etc.
See i am a talker if I sit still long enough :rofl:

Have a great day whats left of it girls and if i have forgotten anyone :hi:

Maddy - yeah, in the public system this time - went private with my son but it cost about $5K out of pocket so thought I'd go public for this one as I have less cash now! And the dirt appointment with a doctor or midwife isn't till 16 weeks. Man. I was getting fortnightly ultrasounds and checkups as a private patient and I miss the reassurance! So I decided I might pay for 2 or 3 private ultrasounds, and get my own Doppler. Am I mad?

Nana where did you get your CBFM?

Online....somewhere in the uk....think it was about 180?

i tried to order just CB ov tests and they wouldnt deliver them to me? any way i think that is what im asking for Christmas!

Kiwi i went blonde once too, and bad move for me. so ive been a bottle black for a really long time. i like that this hairdresser makes me experiment with colour! my sisters all have red hair, so i knew it would suit me to some extent. i have my fingers crossed that this is your month! even more than my month i want this to be yours!

ladies today i checked my work email, i shouldnt have, but i did. I have an email from the CEO telling me how pleased they are with my work!!!!!!!!!! what the hell!? obviously that made me happy, but i dont know what prompted this? for a second i thought she might be on this forum! hahahahaha. i still dont want to deal with the stress ongoing, but i was pleased that from a higher level im respected.

Maddy - yeah, in the public system this time - went private with my son but it cost about $5K out of pocket so thought I'd go public for this one as I have less cash now! And the dirt appointment with a doctor or midwife isn't till 16 weeks. Man. I was getting fortnightly ultrasounds and checkups as a private patient and I miss the reassurance! So I decided I might pay for 2 or 3 private ultrasounds, and get my own Doppler. Am I mad?

No way, you're not mad! I'm going to get every toy under the sun if (when???) the time comes. I'm only doing this one time and I'm going to enjoy every moment!

Hello ladies :)

Maddy, how DH sa Coombes back all good :)

Kiwi I'm raging I missed that amazing winter back home! My brother was stuck in the motherland (Germany) for Christmas, and my poor mum only had one child on Christmas! First time it snowed on Christmas in forever haha and I missed it! Hope you won't need the injections Xx

Angel I'm praying that you get the house sweetness Xx

:hi: to everyone else Xx

Had a great little NATO and feel a little better now :happydance:

We had to up our offer by $5000 but the house is ours! We sign tomorrow at 9am!

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Congratulations Angel! its a beautiful house! how long a settlement?

They really wanted another ten grand on top of the offer they accepted but agreed to the price we offered because we agreed to settle in early jan as we have accommodation for now rent free (will also allow us to save a little more). Works out well for us - accept that our puppies are in the kennel for a bit longer.

Of course not as close to your place though Amanda :( but only a 15 min drive! You could bring Harrison to play in the park we back onto - there is a gate in the fence and everything!

Oh my god angel!!! So Exciting!! Congratulations!! Will be perfect! Will coincide with your baby making, very nice to be in your own place for that!! (unless you find out your thyroid is normalizing really soon, which I'm very hopeful about!)

Oh wow, so happy for you, things are looking up hun! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"