Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I can too Kiwi, go back and see if you reduce the temp on CD 8 if it does any thing?
i still have a good feeling about this month for you, try putting in a positive preg test and see if it gives you lines then?
you can really clearly see the shift on yours.

I tried changing day 8 to lower temp and nothing also put in Bfp and noting ;( maybe my app is dodgy and I don't have the colour red. Or maybe I am do unique ff can't figure me put I have stumped her

Re boobs: they will never be the same. Colour will probably return to close to what it was before. Size probably won't.
After birth the cramps get worse with every child, apparently.
I'm glad nobody told me I'd bleed for 6 weeks afterwards. That was something I found out just before the birth. That one horrified me.
The other thing that changes is you understand what unconditional love is. You really just don't, even if you think you do, till you have a child.
Oh, and some people (like me) turn all sappy. See previous sentences. ;)

Morning ladies :)

Angel so exciting for you today Xx have a lovely day with the puppies Xx

Squiggles have a great day, sounds like fun x

Bee, go catch that eggy :happydance:

2mums :rofl: about the nipples I cracked up when I read it hahaha

Abby yay for crosshairs :)

Kiwi I think your FF is confused :( hopefully weird chart month means bfp ;) it did for a few of us :) x

:hi: Smithy, Missy, Lisa, Jayne (where are you?), Ababa, cossi, and anybody else I have forgotten I'm sorry Xx

I'm all alone again today as hubby works,I need to do paperwork anyway :( boo hoo! Let's just hope I feel ok today :) x

Re boobs: they will never be the same. Colour will probably return to close to what it was before. Size probably won't.
After birth the cramps get worse with every child, apparently.
I'm glad nobody told me I'd bleed for 6 weeks afterwards. That was something I found out just before the birth. That one horrified me.
The other thing that changes is you understand what unconditional love is. You really just don't, even if you think you do, till you have a child.
Oh, and some people (like me) turn all sappy. See previous sentences. ;)

Yes, they get worse after every single baby! I'm terrified of them. I too bled for 6 weeks and I too just got sappy at that sentence

Also, I don't feel bad today at all? Anyone else have days where they felt ok?

Lisa - yes, I do have days like that.
Kiwi - I'm a bit boring but I'd just keep on plugging in the actual temps and see what ff makes of them. They'll make sense in the end!

Lisa- did you ever tell the story of how you told DH? Did I miss it?

oh man, my poor nipples, my poor boobs, and my poor OH. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

we're off to brissy for Matchbox 20 (INXS opens) concert tonight, floor seats, like 5th row!!!! I love Rob Thomas and Matchbox so i'm super excited and OH likes INXS, so win win, minus the lack of alcohol we'll be consuming. But we have a dinner reservation across the street from our hotel at a Turkish Restaurant that is meant to be super yummy. Should be a fun, relaxing night, pups are off to nana's and poppy's for the next 24 hours! Yay for bubs first concert in utero (my nephews first in utero was MB20 too, they love the music today, hahahaha, probably mostly bc my sister forces them to listen to it in the car)

I'm told there is internet in the hotel.

Kiwi- i will say hello to stinky busy traffic-y ole brissy for ya!!! :hugs:

that sounds like a nice night Amber! im on line christmas shopping at the moment. its quite fun. All from the suggestion on TG for Red Balloon! so thanks!

Smithy i missed the story to?

How are you today Rosie?

Hello beautiful girls!!!

Busy morning here with the pups!

I need to catch up again! Hope your weekends have all started well :)

XXX

It wasn't very exciting lol
I got a two tiny little singlets in pink and blue along with a print out of the hcg levels and put them on the pillow for when he woke up. I went in as he woke and he looked at it and said that won't fit the kids? I said no but it will fit the baby when it comes. He was mighty confused.. Then it clicked and he smiled and said congratulations! :rofl:

Amber have a great time!!

Smithy, so cute! Glad you're feeling good today. Lucky you got the test when you did or you would have told him by throwing up in his lap. Lol

Kiwi, I think if you disregard temps for 14 & 15 you will get lines for sure!

Hi everyone else! Love you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->