Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Just realized its only been 2 hours since I last weed so I hope it's concentrated enough!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OMG that is FANTASTIC NEWS
Im so excited and happy for you!!!

big hugs hun! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Yay for bfp dream!

I can't believe what some women are capable of! So Af got me but I've cried enough over this one already so it's off to work I go and then out for a nice meal with Dh and friends tonight!

We have decided to bd the arse off it next month! :)

Have a lovely day girlies, mwah xxxx

im so sorry Jayne! big hugs, hope you are ok!

yes ive made my plans for next month to...i wish my ov date was predictable, but just decided to do every second day for most of the cycle.

Yay again Cossie :)

That's funny about BFP dreams... I've dreamed TWICE about Michael from Big Brother this week - eek! Hope that's not a forewarning of some kind hehe

That sucks about all the bad mother group stories :( Make's my mums group look like they are all angels! I struggled with getting Max to attach so I exclusively expressed for 8 weeks before switching to formula. A few other mums in my group also struggled so they were quite understanding. Some of the other mums who breastfed struggled to get their bubs to take a bottle even at 6 months which meant they were tied to their babies - so they had a tough time too just in a different way. The biggest compliment I got was from an OB I saw during this last pregnancy. She asked if I breastfed Max etc, anyway I told her about the exclusive expressing I did and she said that was an amazing accomplishment and how mum dedication it requires :) Was pretty chuffed when I heard that!

We're packing this weekend - we move into our new house on Friday!

Congrats Cossie.

Ladies I'm going to take a break from here for a few days. We're going to be contemplating our 'way forward' after the FS appointment tomorrow and I tend to get a bit obsessive about researching if I'm on the net all day. So while I'm off work for the next couple of days I'm going to also turn off the computer.

I hope the contemplation is fruitful Maddy! good luck with the appt! hugs xoxo

Cossie - congrats hun! this is fabtastic!

Ginny, it does take a lot of dedication! well done! yay for new house...will be friday before you know it!!!

Maddy, good luck tomorrow, hope you get some answers you're looking for & we look forward to hearing from you again when you can make it back to say hi!

Jayney, so sorry hun. go drown that witch with some cocktails! xx

have a great arvo girls. I think every time I go somewhere there isn't reception, we get heaps of BFPs. I should go away more often!!

I'm going to have a grey's anatomy marathon!

Or the next few days? I havent had any spotting yet which is usual for 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"