Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ive only just started doing my temps a few days ago, i will see how i go this cycle and i might just keep charting to see what my cycles do. Ive never ever known when and if i am ovulating as the usual indicators don't seem to apply to me, so i figure it can't hurt.
Hey i hope im lucky enough to fall pregnant and not get morning sickness too! Pffft. Id be happy just to get pregnant! :)

I'm trying not to cry. My husband and I DTD only once during my fertile period from my best
estimates. I POAS yesterday, 6 days from my projected period, and got a BFN. I know the chances are slim for success, but my heart breaks everytime.

6 days before AF is due is quite early! You still definitely have a chance! Fingers crossed x

the 19th will be 11 dpo for me. I tested BFN yesterday at 8 dpo. I was looking at your ovulation chart Melainey & it gave me hope! I see that the month you fell pregnant, you tested negative and then BFP?!
Has anyone got BFN results & then several days later a BFP?
Im trying to keep hoping!! ;)

I use OPKs and find their pretty accurate

In other cycles I've also had a BFN at 8DPO, then BFP at 9DPO

What do you find more useful Ginny? Temping or opk?
If this cycle is a bust, then I want to add a little more calculation, but I dont want to do both.

Hi guys, welcome to the new ladies! W4D I find using everything works, temping has allowed me to track my other ovulation signs, opks I've found mostly accurate a few odd cycles though, and now the cbfm, which seems ok to. Use them all!
The thing that had worked best for me in the past is daily sex! But I have long unpredictable cycles.
8dpo is early...I'd wait till 10 dpo
You should read the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant, it's a good informative read!

I'm still waiting to ov, this month dh asks that we start the bd bonanza as close to ov as I can get it! So I'm thinking a day or two! Wish me luck!

temping is good for confirming when O actually happened, but you'll only know a couple of days after it happens so not very good at knowing when to dtd if that makes sense

You get a positive OPK a couple of days before you O - so they're better at getting your timing right. I used a CBFM for this last cycle and found that to be really good, it works similar to OPK.

if you're only going to do one I'd do OPKs. You can buy them really cheaply off ebay

Abs - looks like your Highs have started a bit later this cycle, hopefully it's getting to know you better!

Yeah gin it is getting to know me, I didn't have to test till cd 9 this time...it would be good to know how many highs to expect...but my opks are getting closer, I often slowly fade in for several days...I've got a lot of Ewcm, which only happened to me the last time I got pregnant so hopefully I'm gearing up to a good strong o with a nice egg!

Its the 19th, the day AF is due and Im never late! Heres to hope! :)
Love to all you wonderful Aussie ladies! <3

BFN today. I'm not sure at all about this cycle though--I'm unsure even when CD1 was. There is a range of 3-4 days for CD1 and O; so today is what I believe to be DPO11....
Is there any hope?

W4D yeah I did get a few bfn's before I got my bfp Anne I think a few others did too! If I remember correctly Lucy didn't get her bfp till af was 4 days late!

Oh my you guys! I'm getting my hopes up in a big way! Another person from the UK said she tested BFN from the day AF was due-day 4 after AF due, then BFP day 6 after AF due!!
I'm feeling hopeful because I'm excessively tired lately, sore nipples (never happens), lower back pain, no pre AF spotting like I usually have!
I'll keep you all posted. :) <3
One day late for AF.

I know that I always got my hopes up for the first few cycles we were actively TTC. But after a while it became clear that even when my temperature charts and 'signs' pointed to a BFP it never actually happened. I think the range of emotions you are going through Waiting4D is probably very normal when you first TTC. But after a while you tend to become a bit more sanguine about things. I hope this is your BFP but hun if it isn't don't worry, it's not the end of the world. Hugs to you xxx

Nicely put Maddy, I feel the same way...I think now even when I get another bfp I will be pretty guarded with my emotions!

I'm a bit frustrated and cranky today...waiting to ov...goodness I seem to always be waiting to ov!

Yeah....join my pity-party Abs. On the Pill this month (so the IVF start-date can be perfectly scheduled). So yet another month gone without any opportunity to try. On the other hand it also means I don't have to temp anymore...

I will not be gutted if it does not happen; nature & destiny combined is nothing to struggle against. I'm just forever the optimist about the possibility of adding another love to my life.
I have a 4 year old daughter, so I have faith in my body. I just cannot contain my exuberance even in the face of the possibility of failure and loss.

I'm sorry for what you both have been through, Maddy and Abby. I hope with all my heart that we will all have the baby loves we dream of in time.

Hey Abby - is that an ovulation rise I see ;) Was it a bonanza this cycle? How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->