Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

so happy for you gin!!!!! bring on the mocktails! xx

maddy fx they let you go on your own, unfortunate dh cant make it, but im guessing one there is better than cancelling/pushing back appointment. feel better!!!!

my temp took another dive today - it's pretty low now :(

I did another test and it does seem to be darker, but the temp thing has really made me feel like crap. I don't know whether I should stop temping or see if it goes back up tomorrow

I was going to stop temping when I got past Sunday when AF was due :(

Ginny I think you should stop now! With both of my losses my temp didn't go down, so it's not going to tell you anything any way. I really understand the need to keep checking, believe me I do, but if its high or low it doesn't mean any thing any way. For your own sanity please stop. Lainey had a temp drop and she was fine, I didn't have a temp drop and I wasn't so its not telling you a thing, it has no meaning. So put it away.
I know I can't tell you to stop testing, but at least test every second day rather than every day. Give your body a chance to do its thing.
I so understand where you are at though. Just take one day at a time and try to relax.

Ginny I think you should stop now! With both of my losses my temp didn't go down, so it's not going to tell you anything any way. I really understand the need to keep checking, believe me I do, but if its high or low it doesn't mean any thing any way. For your own sanity please stop. Lainey had a temp drop and she was fine, I didn't have a temp drop and I wasn't so its not telling you a thing, it has no meaning. So put it away.
I know I can't tell you to stop testing, but at least test every second day rather than every day. Give your body a chance to do its thing.
I so understand where you are at though. Just take one day at a time and try to relax.

The logical part of me agrees with you, and I was planning on stopping after Sunday

but I've never had a temp this low after a BFP, and Laineys temps never went that close to her cover line (I found her old chart - you know she kept recording her bding for like weeks after her BFP! lol)

My FRER is darker today though, so that's one bit of positive. maybe if I temp again tomorrow and as long as it's not even further down I'll stop then

Feel so silly though with the girls congratulating me if it does turn into another chem - I feel like the boy who cried wolf!

Yeah lainey bd recording was great!
Never feel like you have announced to us too soon...we want to know!,
I think with my next bfp I will stop temping seeing as it didn't help me one way or the other.
You are doing everything you can and the rest is just out of your control. Thats as much comforting as it is frustrating...so try and find it comforting! :)

Congrats Gin, defo two lovely lines there. The hardest part is just not being able to be in control, isnt it. We look for information everywhere but when it comes down to it we just need to give it time. Sucks balls! Enjoy hon and fingers crossed this is the one xxx

I had one other small good thought... CD23 or 24 even is too early for me to get AF, so praying my temp goes back up tomorrow and then I'll stop!!

Yeah Gin I know what you mean about crying wolf. I didn't even post a POAS picture or anything with my second chemical as I was so upset after the first one. I felt like such a d*ck for getting all excited, and for getting everyone else excited on my behalf.

Hope today's temp is just a blip hon. xx:flower: Are you going to ring and go in for a beta blood test anyway, to see what your HCG & progesterone are at?

I dunno if it's worth it, I might do... I have to go into the city tomorrow anyway to see the hematologist, so if they wanted me to come in for a blood test then I would be in the already... hoping thought that I can just have the blood tests done locally

M woke up sick today poor thing :( at least I'm never panicking searching for a thermometer!

ginny, i'd trust the darker lines than the temp. and abby makes some good points. But see what happens tomorrow and know that we would never look at it as crying wolf. i love the fact the lines are darker today! poor M, hope he feels better soon. good luck at the appoint tomorrow too :)

This morning it seems it bounced right back up Gin, How is the spotting ?

I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate as I had a terrible sleep and was up a couple of times during the night! but I took it at 3am also and it was up - not as high as when I woke up but higher than yesterday!

Anyway I said I'd stop temping if it went up so I'm going to!

I think the spotting is still a tiny bit there - hard to tell because I have "left over" stuff from the progesterone too so it kinda obscures cm

Trying to not have any more freakouts now! the bloods will confirm everything one way or the other anyway

Gin:
We were talking about the various tests, I just got copies of my records and as well as the basics, AMH, FSH, LH, TSH etc I've had:

Prothrombin Gene Mutation
Lupus Anticoagulant
Cardiolipin Antibodies
Glycoprotein Antibodies
Coagulative Protein S
APC Resistance

Hey Maddy

hope you're doing OK xx

Here's that list of tests I've had done - hopefully some of it will make sense. Obviously this is to investigate recurrent miscarriage, but you might find some of it helpful.

Ok just wrote out the whole list, I basically when through my results and just listed all the tests. I've been tested by a couple of different doctors now so it's sometimes hard to understand them exactly - so sorry if some are actually double ups

Prothrombin Gene Mutation
Activated Protein C Resistance
Protein C
Protein S
Antithromin III
Lupus Anticoagulant
Factor XII
Favtor V Gene Mutation
Antiphospholipid Antibodies
Thyroid Antibodies
Homocyteine
Nuclear Antibodies (ANA levels)
Coeliac Screen
Anti-dsdna
Lupus Inhibitor Screen
Thyroid functin test
Toxoplasma antibodies
Hepatitis B
Chromosome Analysis (Me and DF)
Blood group and antibodies
CMV antibodies
Parvovirus (B19) antibodies
Rubella antibodies
Syphilis screen
Full blood count
Iron studies
Urine Micro/culture
HE-Markers3 (NK Cells)
MTHFR Gene Testing

These are extra tests that my hematologist ordered based on some on my results (don't think these are usually always given or needed):
B2GPG
Card Lip G
Card Lip M
RBC Folate
S Total B12
Anti-DNA

Maddy I just saw your post, we must have been reading each other's minds! lol

The ones that I would push for getting also are:

NK cells
MTHFR
Thyroid Antibodies
Chromosomes

In the recurrent miscarriage thread, these seem to be the areas that people have problems with the most and a few of the ladies in the also have trouble getting pregnant, so maybe it's a bit related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->