Australia??

cosmicgirlxxx

Reaction score
Anyone been there? What's it like? What is the weather really like? Is it a nice feeling? Can anyone recommend a nice cosmo area not far from the beach?
I'd live to move there and planning to visit next year but don't know where to start x

Oh and if anyone knows about education, that would be cool.
We want quite an outdoorsy life x

There are a few aussie ladies on here that I'm sure will pitch in soon. I live in New Zealand and it's only 2 hours flight away so have been there a few times.

I think Brisbane is really nice and we are planning on going for a holiday there later this year (to the Gold Coast - they have theme parks! :dance:). It's really lovely and hot there and the beaches are lovely. That's about all I can add, having only ever been there on holiday. I would love to move there. I think one thing about aussie is there are a lot of big/poisonous spiders and there are snakes too, there can also be fires due to the heat, and droughts. But aside from that I think it'd be a great place to live.

Hope this helps a bit :flow:

i emigrated from the uk with my parents 11 years ago. we live south of perth in western australia and love it. there's a website called poms in oz you should look at, it has forums where there are lots of UK expats that can help with any questions you have. i suggest you decide what state you want to live in and then look into employment, housing, schooling etc in that area to decide if you'd like to live there. good luck hun, its tough for the first year or so when emigrating as you miss home, but once you settle im sure youll love it. :flower:

Thanks so much girls, I'll have a look at that website.
Nice to know that you enjoy it there xx

My friend came back yesterday from 12 months over there, and wow, she's had an incredible time, I'm so jealous because I really wanted to do a year over there, but met my OH and wanted babies! (not that I regret it in the slightest) I just won't be able to do it now, but I wouldove to visit at some point in life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->