Average cycle length

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
This may sound silly but how exactly do you work out your average cycle length?
I mean do you take into consideration the last 4/5 months? or just the last month?

are your cycles different each month ? If so I think you would need a good few months to work out the average. If you have had a couple of months of a 28 day cycle I think its safe to say your cycles are 28days

hope that make sense !

xxx

Hi Lauz

Thanks for your reply.
Um basically my cycle is not the same each month BUT ranges between 28days and 31!!
I am using the OPK and my last period was on 29/09/07...

Yep, I would agree with Lauz. You should definately write down your dates for the last couple of months if you can. In the meantime, using ovulation predictor sticks such as Clearblue digital can help you tell when you are about to ovulate.

Best of luck getting your BFP!:crib:

Oh i keep my dates every month without fail.. even when I wasnt TTC!
My cycle seems to be anything between 28-31 days..
I will post something more definate up later... (havent got my diary to hand!)

Fertility friend is for charting & the basic membership is free you don't have to use it just for charting you can use it to record the day AF arrived, flow, OPK results etc.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com

:D

its harder when u dont know and then when u get pregnant u dont even know when u would of had it or been able to conceive---- mine has been totally irregular for like 7-8 months before getting pregnant ---when i found out i thought i was further along considering i hadnt had it in 2 months but i was only 3 weeks along at the time--- ( mine did this thing where i would have it one month then not the next and then after the next one it would be like another month and a half or two months before the next one---so u can see why i had trouble with it ) it also doesnt help that i put on like 20 pounds in the past year before getting pregnant cause of all those missed periods and the docs could never find anything wrong---they were always like it must be just stress or something ---- i was like ya right thats why i was completely normal before last year and had 28-31 day cycles

anyway the average cycle length is like 28 days on most sites so i would go with that but then u have to take into consideration what yours is say for the past few months ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->