*****Awesome April***** Lets get those BFPs rolling!! 22 Testers!!

I hear ya Daydreaming on the cm part. I've never really had the ewcm either, I mean I do but it's not really a lot. And I only examine it when I wipe, I don't do the finger test lol. I finished my first round of clomid and I think it's dried me up even more cuz it HURTS like a mother when we bd. I use Preeseed and even with that, it burned! I have no clue if this is normal lol. I may need to look into mucinex or something to help with the cm :/ but back to the relevance of this thread....I am still waiting to ovulate :(

Glad it's not just me hope1409!

We've been using conceive plus, which I believe is a similar sort of thing to preeseed? It seems to do the job, but it's definitely runnier than what we used to use and seems to dry up a lot quicker, so I wonder if that's the same with you?

I've heard EPO can help with CM, but not sure if you should take it with clomid...

And ditto, CD25 and still no sign of O :sleep: Boooorrrreeeedddd of waiting!

Can you add me? I expected to AF to come around March 30/31, but my LP is usually 14 days and I still haven't ovulated and it looks like I will ovulate on Monday, so can you put me down for a testing date of April 2

Hi ladies,
How have you been? I have just updated the testing list. Just got back from the store to pick up my vitamins, I was also able to snatch a cute "i love santa" onesie. I know that xmas is over but its for a 9 month old baby so if I get lucky this month, maybe my baby will still fit into it by then, if not, then oh well at least it can work as a lucky charm. Its oh so cute, and for only $1.50 too! Where else can you find one at that price...sorry I'm getting overly excited. I'm on cd 11, so its going to be awhile b4 I ovulate.

I just finished my Clomid today. 3 days until I start OPK. Probably around 10 more days until I "O" then another 2 week wait. This cycle seems to be taking forever.

could u please add me for the 12th please! thank u :)

Hi can you put me in for 2nd.

It will be my first test I have done in years ....

Thanks

I think I'll be testing later than 2nd April as I don't think I have Ov'd yet, it's late which is strange! Haven't even had a Positive OPK yet :wacko: I'll keep you updated incase I need to change my testing date x

hi ya can you add me to the list please no af yet but can tell will be in next day or two. mid to end testing time can't say when as it can change some time. good luck everyone x

Hi ladies,
How have you been? I have just updated the testing list. Just got back from the store to pick up my vitamins, I was also able to snatch a cute "i love santa" onesie. I know that xmas is over but its for a 9 month old baby so if I get lucky this month, maybe my baby will still fit into it by then, if not, then oh well at least it can work as a lucky charm. Its oh so cute, and for only $1.50 too! Where else can you find one at that price...sorry I'm getting overly excited. I'm on cd 11, so its going to be awhile b4 I ovulate.

aw. how cute I love the little all in ones that have a Hood with ears on so when they put it on the baby would look like a little bear so cute. x

It seems I ovulated early this cycle so my testing date will probably be the 2nd now! Bit less to wait! :happydance:

Can I be added to the list? I'll be testing on the 7th, which might be a bit early still but... :shrug: I just know I'll probably start testing too early anyway!

Aw, Excaliur - that sucks! Hope you O soon!

I'm on CD26 now and still not ovulated... Fed up!

Aw, Excaliur - that sucks! Hope you O soon!

I'm on CD26 now and still not ovulated... Fed up!

Thank you hun. It's either I haven't O'd or I have missed it, I don't see how I could have missed it though as I was testing twice a day :wacko:

CD26? Wow! Do you usually O this late into your cycle? I can understand why you are fed up! I would be aswell! :hugs:

Cd15 and still no surge. I have been testing 2x a day too and still nothing. I have been getting watery cm so I'm just going to keep on bding. I'm just worried that I don't want to miss my surge because if I do miss it, then I won't know when to go in for my day21 blood test. does everything really have to be thiiiis stressful! Ugh :(

Hope are you supposed to go in day 21 or 7 days past O? I go in 7 days past O, whenever that may be. I feel like it's a hurry up and wait month.

Hope are you supposed to go in day 21 or 7 days past O? I go in 7 days past O, whenever that may be. I feel like it's a hurry up and wait month.

My doc told me to go 7 days after I get my smiley on the opk. Last month when he did the first ever day 21 bloodwork, I went in on day 21, but he felt since my cycles vary, it wasn't as reliable as going in after my positive opk. My levels had tested at 5.1. :shrug:

add me for the 13th April please.

Baby dust everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"