Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Awaiting-oooowwww thanks hun, you really made me think straight! Yes, either i get my bean or i get this stupid septum out of the way and i m good to go!! It s a win win situation! :) you sound so excited it s contageous!!!

Whigfield- welcome girl sending some baby dust your way too, this thread has a really positive vibe to it i m sure we ll be celebrating before we know it!

Callismom- i used baby aspirin just after my 2nd mc and i got pg before 1st af arrived. I used a few other supplements too (i m a freak i take something like 100 pills and liquid herbs a day!!) so i dont know if that actually made the difference. I also used it up to 12w with that pg and even though i started heavily bleeding at 13w i now have a healthy little monster! So all in all i think baby aspirin worked for me!

Hummm... I also might give it a try. My only concern is that I've heard some women begin spotting after taking it daily. I understand the benefits of the baby aspirin but I'm afraid it can mess up with my cycle...

CD8 here!! Yesterday I had some light symptoms of UTI. Doctor said was just the very beginning of a UTI and prescribed me some antibiotics. I started taking the meds yesterday and today I'm felling much better with no symptoms at all. I'm just afraid it can mess up my cycle. Do u girls think it can be a problem???

I don't know if antibiotics will cause a mess up in the cycle. I do know several people who claimed to get pregnant because they were taking antibiotics.

No i m pretty certain antibiotics dont really affect your hormones dont worry about it!
Cd9 here nt sure if i ve already said this but i started using my cbfm on cd6 and it went straight to high which i highly doubt is true so my hormones must be reeeeeaaalllyyyt f***ed up! :(

CD 5!!! Two more days of clomid...looking forward to taking the last pill for this cycle. I'm paranoid I'll forget one :haha: Ordered preseed to try for this cycle and waiting for it to arrive. Issues with dry cm from the clomid last cycle (sorry if tmi). Had to explain to hubby what preseed is tonight...just when I think I'm a pro about this fertility stuff I find I can still embarass myself - LOL!!! Yep, giggled trying to explain why we need to use it for dry cm!! :dohh:

Any of you see the show Mike & Molly?? I saw a rerun on the weekend and they were having fertility issues. It was so hilarious and so easy to identify with for all of us ttc couples. Me and hubby laughed through the entire episode and it took away a bit of the ttc stress for us. :)

Chistiana-I haven't ever used CBFM so I don't know what it is like and what it isn't like. Doesn't sound like it'll be accurate considering it shows high now. Are you temping as well, or just using the fertility monitor? Also, are those good to use while TTC? In other words, is there a high success rate using the CBFM's?

I picked up some b complex for this cycle as well! I will start generic mucinx on saturday!!

Pinky- LOL at trying to explain the dry CM to DH. That must have been a WTF moment! I haven't seen the show. I know there is a movie out that is about a couple TTC, it's supposed to be a comedy as well. I heard preseed was good. I haven't ever used it. I am always pretty wet :haha: sorry if it was TMI. But I have an issue with that I think :haha: 2 days ago AF was just leaving like the prior day and I was like lets have sex. Immediately I was moist. I hope that is a good fertility sign :shrug:

Mrs. Lala- I still haven't picked up my prenatal vitamins and/or folic acid. Someone needs to slap me.

Pinky-i had to laugh with your pressed moment!! I m using pressed this month too if i ever get to it but i m not going to explain anything to dh, he trusts i know what to do and cant be bothered to ask!!

Awaiting- cbfm is really good to use, it gives you at least 3-4 fertile days before ovulation so it increases your chances..first time i used it i got pg on 2nd month and then 3rd time straight away so i m really trusting it. Thing now is my estrogens are already too high so i ve got it all confused..hopefully it can still pick up my surge!

When are you ladies expecting ov? I m excited for some twws to start so we can start hoping and testing!!!

Ow and no unfortunately not temping..lo keeps waking throughout the night (you would have thought this would have stopped by now but nop) so it s never more than three hours proper sleep without getting out of bed!

hi laides! hope you don't mind if i join you! i would love some cycle buddies. i am cd7 today. its our fifth cycle TTC #1 and i am so ready for this little baby! really hoping this thread is lucky.

i have 29 day cycles that are usually spot on. PCOS runs in my family but hoping that isn't affecting my fertility.

would LOVE a BFP this cycle because my husband's job ends in July so we'll lose our insurance! but if not we will figure something else out.

the major issue this cycle is i work 2 hours away from my husband - so i am going to have to convince him to drive over to see me and BD at my most fertile day. risky isn't it?? i am thinking of shooting for day before ovulation - what do you think? i usually ov CD 14-15...but started temping this cycle as well. fx BIG time as we will only get one shot. but my cycles are usually totally regular so here's hoping....

babydust to all!!

WOW. I am expecting O around October 2nd or 3rd. So we shall see what happens. When is your O date?

now that i am looking at my FF calendar it looks like my O date is actually CD 15 or 16...so O date this cycle would be October 2nd or 3rd. the crazy thing is i will be back home october 4th - but that could be too late!

Justagirl- You never know.....this can still be your month. RELAX!!!!! Don't stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->