Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Thanks LaLa! I hope you are enjoying being a mummy!

I am feeling good about this cycle! It's my first taking my BBT and had a dip yesterday at 8dpo so really hoping it's an implantation dip! I had lots of mild cramps yesterday too - a bit like AF cramps but not! Then tonight im very constipated.

If my temps have risen again tomorrow morning I may test as have tonnes of IC's at home :)

Xx

Thanks miss lala! We won't be trying until after September af as I had my uterine septum re resected 2 weeks ago but I can wait if it means a THB this time! In the meantime my little monsters are keeping me busy!

Liz, this sounds great! N the dip n cramps come at a really good n hopeful time! Wishing you a nice BFP within the next few days!

Thanks Christiana!

My temperature has remained high and I woke up with sore BB's this morning at 11dpo so tested with a FRER but it was a BFN! :(

Fingers crossed it's too early.

Xx

With this last pg I had bfn on 12dpo n then bfp at 14dpo so it might as well we too early! Fxed for a surprise soon!

Ow btw Liz, I just looked at your chart, did you have spotting on 8 dpo?? Sooooosooooo promising!!

he is so sweet lala!

liz it all sounds so great! let us know!

Christiana so glad you got the septum sorted out. you will get a bfp soooon!

as for me, exhausted but so in love with my little
boy and being a mom. my husband's family is all in town to meet cole and for his graduation and they are driving me crazy!! haha. it's just all a bit too much. just had to vent for a minute! time for a nap.

Lol thanks just! And I totally remember the crazy know it all well meant relatives...I could probably bite their heads off! Put your boundaries n just enjoy even being tired!

Thanks ladies but I started bleeding this evening so it's all over again and now onto cycle #12! :(

Hubby took a sample of his sperm into docs yesterday and he should have his results back in a week or so.

Personally I think it's my lining that's the problem as my periods are so light and short. I just don't think it's strong enough for anything to implant properly. I'm going to go to the docs if no success after this next cycle.

We'll both get our BFP's eventually Christiana! :)

Xx

Yes girly, we will! If you think it's the lining why don't you use some progesterone from 3dpo onwards? This should give your little bean a snugly cosy place to implant.

Thanks Christiana, I'll look into it. Will progesterone cream be safe to use even though I've not been diagnosed with a thin lining by a doctor? Do you just use it from 3dpo until BFP/AF arrives? Xx

I don't have a thin lining but given my losses I use it from 3dpo (just to make sure you ve ovulated) onto to about 12-13 dpo. If I test bfn by that time then I stop and af arrives within 2 days. If I get a bfp I continue all the way! It's totally safe, it's a no harm thing

I hope all you new mummies are doing well!

So hubby got his sperm analysis results back today. They came back as 'normal' which is great but I was wondering if they are on the lower end of normal or higher end of normal? I have no idea what it all means:

PH - 8.1
Sample volume - 2.5mL
Density - 86 million/ml
Motility - 49%
Forward progression - 44%
Morphology - 4% normal
Viscosity - normal
Mixed antiglobulin test - negative
Antibody level - <10%

Any ideas?

Thanks
Xx

Liz I did a quick search for you, this might me useful, glad everything came back normal!!

https://www.dontcookyourballs.com/infertility-diagnosis/understand-your-semen-analysis/

Thanks Christiana! That's really useful! Looks like some of his results are on the lower side of normal but at least they are normal! :)

I went to docs last week and I'm getting blood taken 7dpo for the next two cycles to check hormones etc :)

I also started acupunture this cycle. Had my first session last week and got another one tonight. Not sure if it's the acupunture or not but I got my fixed smiley on my OPK last night at CD11! I don't usually get it until CD14/15 so looks like I'll be ovulating early this cycle for some reason!

I hope your well?

Xx

I m great thanks hun! We re on holidays in Naxos island so I m enjoying the sea the sand and my babies! Sounds like acupuncture is doing it's job, I might consider it as I always ov on cd19!!! So you re doing progesterone count in 3 days? Are you taking supplements or waiting to see what the results are first? Hope you actually caught a beautiful THB this cycle! Keeping my fxed for you!

I'm a little confused about my progesterone count at the moment.

Basically I always usually ovulate CD15-16 so I was booked in on CD23 for my blood test to check my progesterone levels.

As i said in my previous post my OPK's indicated I was ovulating early so I was going to wait until my temp rise to confirm ovulation before changing my blood test appointment. But my temps dont appear to have risen very much this cycle. Last cycle they were around 36.6-36.7 after ovulation but they have been just below 36.3 for the last few days and im confused if I ovulated or not?!? Also to add to the confusion I carried on taking my OPKs (as thought maybe my body tried to ovulate but didn't and is now trying again) and I have been getting flashing smileys which are high readings which I think you get when you have estrogen surge. A fixed smiley is a peak reading and indicates your LH surge.

After my peak reading on CD11 I was expecting to ovulate on CD13 but FF gave me dotted crosshairs at CD11, but I didn't get my positive OPK until 8pm on CD11 so could I have ovulated that night? I have no idea.

I have had sore nipples since CD14 which I usually get after ovulation but I'm just feeling so confused as to if I ovulated and if I did when!?

Do do you think I ovulated or not? Should I maybe change my appointment to this Friday for my blood test?

No I have not taken any supplements this cycle as waiting to see what the blood test shows first.

I hope you have a good holiday! We are going away to the Lake District for a week at the end if August. I can't wait!

Xx

Hmmm hard to say... Based on your temps it does look like you ve ovulated and yes i usually ovulate 12 hours after my peak so cd11 late night could be it BUT i really dont understand why you keep getting the flashing smily face. I have had quite a few cycles when i got an almost positive on opks (seriously you could call it positive if you re not obsessed) but then i continued having ewcm (another thing confusing me about your chart as we usually dry up after ovulation) and i continued doing opks and finally got a real positie and a true peak in temps after 3-4 days. Can you do one draw at cd19 but also make another one if you actually see the pattern changing or is it too expensive?? This is the reason i stopped using my cbfm, it kept giving me highs and peaks at random times, my estrogen was totally screwed up. Sorry i know this is not very helpful but your chart could really go both ways. Hope you enjoy your vacations btw, were about is lake district??

I changed my appointment for this Friday which will be 7dpo if I ovulated CD13 (which from my CM and sore nipples I think is more likely).

I'll keep taking my OPKs and will change the appointment again if I notice anything different but don't think I will. I'm Still getting High reading but pretty much dried up now so the high reading must be from estrogen in my system still.

I know it's unlikely but id love my BFP this cycle. It's hubby's birthday on 1st August so would love to give him a digital test with a 'pregnant' reading on it as a present. :haha:

The Lake District is in the north of England. It's a national park with lots of lakes in it. We are going for our wedding anniversary.

Hi ladies!!!! I know I've missed a lot. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm doing good Awaiting! How are you? Not long to go for you now. Do you now the sex? Any name ideas yet? Exciting times for you!

Just a quick update on me - had a temp dip this morning and a small amount of brownish spotting in my underwear. There was nothing there when I wiped. Trying not to read into it much as I had the same last month at 8dpo.

Off to my 3rd acupuncture session now! :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->