Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

So sorry liz, i hate these stupid ics and their horrible evaps, every month i swear not to test before af is dur and every month i cave! Anyway, it sounds like you have a plan there with relaxing and just taking it as it goes so maybe this will be your month indeed! I ll definitely be looking forward to your update whenever that might be. Baby dust your way!

Chistiana-I am feeling better than earlier on, but still have episodes of vommitting. I hope it subsides soon.

Liz- :hugs: sorry to hear the witch got you

I'm ready to see more babies ladies!!! Will post tomorrow's scan of our lo ladies. How's everyone doing?

Hey everyone!!

How are yall?!

22 weeks and 2 days today. Had an ultra sound i will post when i am home.

New symptoms- bloody snot, randomly sick in afternoon/night(once a week), had bronchitis for 3 weeks (yuck), and mad a lot randomly mostly at my partner. :wacko:

Doing good Lala. Sorry to hear your symptoms. I am just beginning to feel a little better. Nausea is no longer at a 10, more like a 4 now!!!! I feel like I hit the lottery. We find out the gender on March 14. Gender reveal party on April 11. We will find out at the party, so it will run us nuts!!!!

Doing good Lala. Sorry to hear your symptoms. I am just beginning to feel a little better. Nausea is no longer at a 10, more like a 4 now!!!! I feel like I hit the lottery. We find out the gender on March 14. Gender reveal party on April 11. We will find out at the party, so it will run us nuts!!!!

My birthday is the 14th

Awesome. It's been driving me nuts!!!! I need to know. I looked at the ramzi theory and it appears to be a girl based on my early ultrasound. It says it's 97% accurate. What you ladies think? I will post the pics below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
Ive heard of the placenta was on the right or left also!

Here is atticus also!

Attachments

• 1623220_10152035346548422_814204244_n.jpg
    1623220_10152035346548422_814204244_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi Atticus!!! Here's my little lady or gentleman at 12 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd check in as it's been a while. It's lovely to see all the scans. How is everyone doing?

I've not been thinking about things this month so not sure when I ovulated or AF due exactly.

I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago. Lost 4lb in the first 2 weeks. Got my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. I would like to lose another 13lb to get back to my pre wedding weight.

Also I have started going to Hot Yoga twice a week. I love it. It is hard work but I feel do much more relaxed and energised after a session. Have any of you ladies tried it before?

Oh and we booked a holiday to Dubai and Maldives in April too so I'm super excited about that! :)

Hope all your bumps are growing nicely!

Xx

hi ladies! just thought it was time to check in. how is everyone doing?

wonderful news about the weight loss and your holidays liz! and i've always been too scared to do hot yoga- but i've been doing prenatal yoga which has been helping a lot!

i loved seeing sweet atticus lala!

are you other ladies feeling better now that you are well into second tri? what about you christiana? everything working out with school and jobs?

well it's hard to believe but i'm nearly to third tri! part of me feels like time is flying but part feels like i've been pregnant for a looooong time. overall i'm feeling great. getting really sore hips and pelvis when i try to do things like walk/hike/jog which is driving me crazy and bad heartburn. other than that i really can't complain! yet! haha.

i am making a trip to ikea in a week with my mom to get things for his nursery and then we will start setting it up. baby boy things are starting to trickle in. and i finally have a good sized baby bump where it's obvious i'm pregnant! i've gained about 11 pounds which will more than double before he comes - crazy to think about.

well i hope all is well where ever in the world you ladies are! sending my love to your babies or babies to be!

Hey just! I can't believe you re in third trimester already! Wow!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Well I finally got my bfp on the 9th of March which makes me 6w2d today! But I still very cautiously expecting and haven't told many people (well only a couple of very close friends but no relatives, not even mom) because of my 2 previous loses. I went in at 5w4d and had a tvus but only saw the sac and yolk. My betas have been rising steadily and were up to 28918 yesterday so I m really hoping to hear a heartbeat when we go in at 7w1d. I haven't been having many symptoms however which is really freaking me out so I m not saying much other than I m trying to be positive. Please keep your fingers xed for me hun n of course I ll be keeping you in my prayers too for a happy n healthy delivery in a few short months!

Christi YEAH!!! So happy to hear about your BFP!! It must have felt so great to know everything is working like you should. The betas sound really promising too. I remember the caution and worry of the first few weeks especially as you've had losses before but I'm glad you are staying positive! I hope you are enjoying this miracle of a time. Sending all my good wishes! Let us know how it goes and huge congrats.

Congratulations Christiana! Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months and I have my FX'd for you.

Ally - third trimester...that has gone so quickly! Glad you are feeling great and I bet it's exciting buying stuff for the nursery!

Xx

Quick sad update ladies...not looking good here.. Just started with bright red heavy bleeding and after 2 mcs I know what that means... :(

I'm so sorry Christiana! Big hug to you Xx

Thanks liz. It was actually a mmc. Baby grew up until 2 days ago and then the heart stopped beating. Had to have a d&c. I m a crying ball of nerves. I dont think i can go through this ever again (this was my 3rd loss) so we ll no longer ttc. That s my whole dream gone today :( best of luck to everyone and safe deliveries

Oh Christiana I'm so so sorry. Looking at your ticker you conceived your gorgeous Natalia after 2 previous losses so in sure if you kept trying you'll get your dream one day! Big big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->