Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Thanks again Liz but losing these babies no matter at what gestational age has taken a toll on me and dh. I can actually see relief in his eyes after losing this baby. He hasn't said a word to me since yesterday noon other than "dress Natalia, I m not doing it". He then picked up today and hasn't even bothered to check if I m ok. I think this loss was actually the last straw to this marriage :( thank you for your thoughts.

oh no Christi this is breaking my heart! I am so so sorry for your loss and everything that has come because of it. I am sending you a giant hug. you have been such an incredible support to me and the other ladies and I thank you for that. hoping you can find some peace.

Thanks hun, it really means a lot. I know it sounds silly but i dont talk to anyone else but you girls. I m devastated.

Hi girls!
First of all, sorry Christi, only now I saw your message. Sending prayers and good thought for you and your family.
How is everyone? I'm 26 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I'm taking birthing classes and hoping for a natural, drug-free birth.

2 months exactly till my due date. 31 weeks :) baby is good, not head down yet if at 36 weeks he isn't I will be having a c sec. Dr and I don't want to try and flip him, to stressful and can cause issues. But I will not be doing it all natural I wish I could have a water birth but I have a tilted uterus that paps really hurt and I can't even wear tampons.

just checking in! do we have any babies yet? I am 37 weeks today... can hardly believe I've made it to term when it seems like yesterday I was posting my first pregnancy test here! I have a feeling I may be pregnant for awhile yet as I'm feeling pretty comfy aside from a lot of BH contractions. but I'll have my baby boy in no more than a month!! hope everyone is doing really well. I would love to hear some updates.

Its lovely to see we'll have our first 'awesome' baby soon!

Me & hubby are still trying but nothing yet. Hubby is going to docs today and I'm going to go to mine if nothing this cycle. I started temping this cycle, so want to wait until I have at least 1 chart to show the docs.

Would be lovely to hear how everyone else is getting on?

Xx

OMG just I can't believe you re full term already! I can't believe it's been 37 weeks! Amazing! So there must be some more babies coming very very soon right? Can't wait for you update!!

Liz uuurrgggg sorry it's not as easy as we d thought it to be... Hope you can get some answers soon. But for what it counts I think they consider 1year a normal ttc period.

Afm- well after lots of probing testing 3d 4s u/s and what have you... I still have a 2cm long and 1cm wide septum in there! Waiting to get af on Monday and probably having the resection next Friday or the Monday after that. We then need a good 2 cycles before ttc again so it wind be before September. Me n hubby worked it out, he still needs time to take in that hopefully we ll be having a third baby at some point and he s on board n that just makes the waiting a little easier!
I finally got the job I was hoping for and will be starting September so I need to plan a summer baby hopefully! Otherwise schools close on Thursday n me and the kids are off to Cyprus on the 21st! Will be checking in on you ladies for happy baby pics!

OMG time really flies!! You are already full term!! I'm 31 weeks :)

Good morning!! My handsome man was born June 17th at 12:18pm, via c sec he was 6.14lb and 20"

Say hello to Atticus blade

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Awwww...he is beautiful Mrs Lala!

Congratulations!

Xx

Oowwww he s absolutely beautiful mrs lala!! Congrats mama, enjoy your little bundle!

congrats lala!! what a handsome little guy!

well my sweet little boy was born almost exactly one day later at 12:42 pm on 6/18/14 (my sister's birthday) weighing 7 lbs 6 oz and also 20 inches! we did end up naming him Coleman Wade. he is just perfect and we adore him.

can't wait to see the other babies! thanks for all the support ladies... it has been a wonderful adventure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations to you too Just! He is gorgeous too!

Xx

Thank you everyone!!!

Congrats just!!

Today after a sponge bath

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Ow my...babies babies babies! Congrats just, he s gorgeous! N miss lala wow your son looks ready to go party, so wide awake n ready to go! Beautiful!

Thank you :)

I hope you ladies get a blessing of a child soon xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"