• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Awkwardness with donor

waiting2start

TTC #1
Reaction score
This is the month it's finally here but how do I deal with the awkwardness of having someone come to my home do his thing in my bathroom and leave I don't ever watch awkward moments on tv I leave the room and do I provide like
" special mags" some advice would be nice Also how long can it survive can it handle going across my house to the bedroom he is doing it for free so I feel bad to just kick him out after to get this done

I guess this is something that you have to deal with? Just treat him like an acquaintance. Some small talk is fine.

As for mags, what our donor did was that he brought along his ipad. I suppose different people have different preferences so it's best left to him.

Did you sign a contract with him? A contract will require some form of monetary compensation for it to be valid as a contract. Do give him some cash to cover transportation and his time, that will help with the feeling bad. At no point you should feel obligated to ask him to stay for coffee or anything like that.

We felt very nervous at first and did the whole, traffic ok? Weathers been nice today etc!!!

By a few goes it gets easier!! Lol!!! We tried to offer money but he wouldn't take any to cover expenses. I lend him my ipad - he used his iPhone but with the ipad the movies are longer and better and he's "done" in no time at all!!!

After a few goes everyone knows what's happening and it's much easier we even joked how long it took the other week lol. He brings me the tub all cuddled up to keep it warm bless him - he's lovely xx

Same here. Our donor was very professional.
Communicated through email only. When he arrived we said hello and a bit of small talk at the front door. He then went straight up to the bathroom. Everything was left there for him. Once he finished he left it in the bath room, said by at the front door and left.

DONE and now 3 months pregnant :O)

I think its natural to be anxious a bit but i'm sure it'll be fine

My husband donated to a couple, had some small chat, went to the bathroom where everything was, left it there and basically left as they had work to do lol.

Its def awkward at first, Im a pro now tho! We have tea and a chat,he does his stuff then leaves.then ido the insemination!

I'm sorry, I have no reply to your questions, but I wish you the best of luck getting pregnant :dust:

It was definitely awkward the first time, but since then we have become good friends with him. He comes down to visit about once a month. People often remark that they feel as though our arrangement shouldn't work but some how it does work for us. You just have to figure out how to make it work for you.

Having a sperm donor come to your house to masturbate in your bathroom is awkward enough as it is. It is even more awkward when your wife is the one who took his virginity...

Of course that happened years ago when they were in college, and we are now all great friends and have even lived together for a couple of years. However, that awkwardness was still there!

The first time he came over, we signed the contract then we stood around awkwardly. Finally, he was like so umm... I guess I'll go into the bathroom. After what seemed like forever her came out and handed me the cup. I flipped out! (I sort of have a phobia of penises and sperm really grosses me out...) As he was leaving, he shouted, "Have fun sexy times!"

The second month (when we actually conceived), it was a bit less awkward. As other people said, there was small talk then he went into the bathroom, would come out, hand us the cup (despite the fact that I kept telling him to just leave it in the bathroom!), and he would leave.

Oh god right so your baby daddy actually slept with your wife years ago?? My god!!

We get on well with our donor but he lives a good hour away which we like. Met up with him last week as wifey is 6 months now so we've not seen him in well 6 months lol x

Oh god right so your baby daddy actually slept with your wife years ago?? My god!!

We get on well with our donor but he lives a good hour away which we like. Met up with him last week as wifey is 6 months now so we've not seen him in well 6 months lol x
haha. Yeah that's the response we usually get. :p

When we did this I thought it would be awkward but it wasn't at all. Luckily. We just did it and It was done. And I got pregnant the first time!! Thank God for advice from friends on how to do It. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->