Awwww i'm touched!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
I don't know how a lot of you would react to your step mum offering to come over and help you clean up your house? Me? i took the offer strait away, i have a 2yo, a horribly bad back and im struggling to keep ontop of it all, we only moved in here at the start of sept and i fell pregnant by the end, i was exhausted, and things took a long time to unpack, and even now a lot of it isnt arranged or where it should be, simply because i cannot do it on my own, with a 2yo, while my partner is a full time uni student. I found it really sweet that she'd try to help me, i mean every woman may be a bit embarrassed by the fact her house isnt perfect, but we all have reasons why its not, and it's not like we arnt bothered. I really cant wait to get it all done on thursday, i've been dieing to get it sorted out but i just cant do it alone. :happydance::happydance:

Can she come do mne too? Lol. I'm still managing to keep on top of the housework with my 2.5yr old trying to undo my work and bump starting to get in the way. So no doubt in a few weeks I will be needing a hand. I only get it all done because LO is so well behaved. If he was a tearaway little sod I'd have trouble keeping on top of it. But as he is so chilled I can take my time. If your MIL is free in a few weeks time she can come help me out too ;) Hehe.

My son ollie is a nightmare, honestly, he'll look at me while i tell him off, and just carry on, earlier he bashed all the coals out of the fire with his toy car! hes so destructive =[

i would also jump on the offer, i ahve a 6yr old and a 4yr old, and struggled before i got pregnant as they always pulled everything straight back out once it went away. now being pregnant and with these 2, its even harder keeping on top of it all, and now i have SPD it makes life alot harder.

i dont think people actually realize how hard it gets, i mean every single persons house ive been too who have children, have clutter or mess of some sort, or even help. i shouldnt beat myself up too badly about the fact my place isnt perfect, its far from it, but i do try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->