• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Azalea

SarahBear

Reaction score
I'm very newly pregnant and thinking about names. What do you think about Azalea? I don't think I've heard it as a name, but I think it sounds nice. I'm also thinking of Hazel and April right now as well as Leo (boy name).

Ooh, I love it! :) I'm a sucker for fresh, springy sounding names :)

I know of a girl named Azalea. It took awhile for everyone to adjust to her name, but I think it grew on everyone.

I think Violet & Azalea go well together! Both very pretty names! I worked with a baby girl named Azalea once! Hazel is ok, but not a fan of April.

Also, congrats!! How far along are you? :)

Congrats!! :happydance: Love Azalea - it's unique and uncommon! Hazel seems more of a middle name to me but I do love it, April is not my style but a nice solid name. Leo is awesome for a boy too!!

I'm not a fan, sorry :( never heard it before so sounds a bit made up to me!

I love April and Hazel though!

P.s. I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter :) nice to see a familiar face! Congrats on your pregnancy x

I like it- I couldn't use it as my hometown has an Azalea festival every year so people would think I was a super fan of it!

Congratulations! I quite like Azalea, it wouldn't be on my own list but I do think that it's pretty and goes well with Violet.

Congratulations! I like it, the first person I thought of was the rapper azealia banks - she obviously has a different spelling xx

I like it a lot. If you name her Azalea, with older sister Violet, you're going to have to give any future girls flower names now ;)

I like Hazel, but it may be on its way to being really popular, after The Fault in Our Stars got so big. April's not my favorite, but there's nothing really wrong with it, it's just not to my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->