B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

well ladies got another faint bfp on fmu then got neg on smubut got + on a opk so im just not sure if they were evaps and im actually o, i just dont know!.x

well ladies got another faint bfp on fmu then got neg on smubut got + on a opk so im just not sure if they were evaps and im actually o, i just dont know!.x

Maybe it's just early days and second morning urine wasn't concentrated enough. I don't know much about OPKs but i think they can be positive in early pregnancy.

Did your BFP come up within the time limit for the test? Was there any colour in the line (evaps are normally greyish I think)? Fingers crossed that the line gets stronger for you.

Polaris

April, any news with you? Your chart is still looking good. Can't wait for you to test on Saturday.

I'm feeling a bit worried today because I had no symptoms at all this morning and very little all day. I know they can come and go but I can't help worrying. Hope nothing is wrong.

yes polaris they were all pink i think you were right as i only managed to hold my urine for 2 hours earlier but this evening i held it for 4 hours and i got another:bfp::happydance:so it must have just been to dilute earlier,x

yes polaris they were all pink i think you were right as i only managed to hold my urine for 2 hours earlier but this evening i held it for 4 hours and i got another:bfp::happydance:so it must have just been to dilute earlier,x

That sounds like a :bfp: to me!! You are probably just quite early on seeing as you weren't sure whereabouts in your cycle you were.

Hey everyone, have to make it brief... I got my puppy :D

Her name is Laila :D

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb81/JuicyKiwi78/Laila/DSC00545.jpg

I'm already in love. POAS tomorrow, will keep you posted :D

:cloud9::cloud9: Awwww so cute hun, good luck tomorrow F'X xx

Awwww she is gorgeous!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow, keep us posted :) xx

Hey April - Laila is absolutely gorgeous! How old is she? Did you get to take her home with you today? Your chart is still looking great - I have everything crossed for you. I can't wait to find out your result tomorrow - what type of test are you using? I just realised you probably won't read this till after you test but not to worry!
:dust::dust::dust: I really really want you to get your :bfp:!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Quail - any update?

She is only 5 weeks!!! And home with us :D
She's keeping me very busy, as you can imagine :p
I will check back in tomorrow after I test (using an Answer Test ):D

Hi April - don't know what time it is where you are cos we're in way different time zones. Have you tested yet? Just wanted to wish you luck again

hi well think my bfps were good looking evaps as havent got any darker and got a + on a opk on cd30 so thinking i must just be o. so now waitng again!.xxx

Opk's can pick up pregnancy too hun, you cant get a false positive on a hpt :hugs:

Opk's can pick up pregnancy too hun, you cant get a false positive on a hpt :hugs:

well doctor seems to think i naturally carry a high level of hcg so at different times in the month i can often pick up light positves so the doctor told me to wait until af due to test but i didnt know when that was so did a test but the opks got stronger over a period of about 4-5 days then went lighter again so it must have been o,ff has predicted o,for cd30 and im now on cd32 so its now just a waiting game.xx

April, Laila is such a sweetie!!! Good luck for testing-your chart looks great!!
Good luck everyone,this group IS lucky, worked for me! xxxx

well ladies just been back to the doctors and she said that when my lh level is surging im having a slight rise with my hcg level as well and thats why i can pick up a faint line at that time so she told me too wait until af is late before testing[yeah right] take care ladies.x

well ladies just been back to the doctors and she said that when my lh level is surging im having a slight rise with my hcg level as well and thats why i can pick up a faint line at that time so she told me too wait until af is late before testing[yeah right] take care ladies.x

I think im the same quail hun as i had faint line on hpt's and opk's were + now opk's are getting lighter and hpt is neg xx

Awwww really hope you both find out for definite soon, would be brilliant to have another 2 :bfp:'s in our little group :)

I'm not really sure what is going on with me atm, I've been doing OPK's since CD13, none of them have been as dark as the control line, but 2 of them had faint pinky lines so I'm not sure if they were positive or not (I've marked them as positive on FF though).
I'm going to see what happens with my temp over the next 2 days as it has shot up today, but I've got a chest infection which I've had since Thursday (CD13) so I'm not sure if that's been affecting my temps, not got EWCM anymore either so I guess that shows that I did O.
I booked an appt at my docs a couple of weeks ago too to discuss what's going on, but they're so busy that they can't get me in until the 20th :dohh:.

In the meantime I guess I'm in the dreaded TWW again, I don't know why but I'm not feeling too hopeful this month - maybe because my OPK's didn't seem dark enough. No doubt I will be sympton spotting soon enough though hehe.

Have you done your test April? Hope the rest of you are well!

S. x

dawny sorry to hear that. but glad its not just me well we can sit out the 2ww together and fxd for 2 bfps.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->