B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Yeah I will do, my OH is also going to try and get some tests as we did one of those home fertility test things and the result wasn't good, I think I'm probably panicking for no reason (considering I've been pg 3 times before) though but I want to be sure lol.

According to FF I should be OVing in the next couple of days so shall have to make sure that we :sex: lots over the next week :blush:

Hiya, how r we all doing?
cd10 for me, got a faint line on an opk this afternoon :happydance: so possibly ov abit earlier this month!
Wishing us all our :bfp: this month!!

Hi all,
CD11 for me. No idea when I will be ov'ing though. I just bought a BBT thermometer so am going to start taking temperatures to get a bit more of an idea of my cycle. We are BDing anyway to be on the safe side! Good luck to everyone!

Yay Polaris on your purchase! Let me know if you have any questions or need help with your tempting. My sister-in-law started tempting and got all mad and frustrated with it b/c she said her temps were up down up down and all over the place. She didn't realize that you cannot get up and move around before you take your temp and she was having sex/peeing/drinking... LOL.... So if you need any advice let me know. You can avoid some frustration that way.

I am on day 7 of Provera... only 3 more pills to go. I am hoping to get AF early next week and start the Clomid soon after.

Good Luck ladies!!!

PS I was thinking of decorating the first page... maybe naming our group. I like the idea of Valentine's Day theme for this cycle :p
Does anyone want to do a brief description about themselves.. maybe do when they are due to O or test also?

SN/Name: JK1978 ~ April
Partner Name: DH ~ Brian
Stats: TTC #1 2 yrs, 4 losses, Diagnosed Ovulation defect w/ low Progestone Levels, Mild PCOS, Unexplained Spontaneos Aborter.
VDay Standing: Hoping to start Clomid around VDay!

Something like that?

PS I was thinking of decorating the first page... maybe naming our group. I like the idea of Valentine's Day theme for this cycle :p
Does anyone want to do a brief description about themselves.. maybe do when they are due to O or test also?

SN/Name: JK1978 ~ April
Partner Name: DH ~ Brian
Stats: TTC #1 2 yrs, 4 losses, Diagnosed Ovulation defect w/ low Progestone Levels, Mild PCOS, Unexplained Spontaneos Aborter.
VDay Standing: Hoping to start Clomid around VDay!

Something like that?

Hey April,
I love the first page, it looks great! I'm off to work now but will do up a brief intro when I get home this evening. Talk to you soon.
P

Front page looks really good :) Gotta dahs right now but will do an intro later on.

S. x

OK girlies, here is my introduction. I'm not including real names cos we haven't told anyone (in 'real' world, lol) that we are ttc! (I know, I am a bit paranoid but I have about 3 pregnant friends and a pregnant SIL!)

SN/Name: Polaris
Partner: In a long-term relationship for 9 years - never bothered with marriage but maybe if (when!)we have children
Stats: New to TTC. Came off BCP in December 2008 after being on it almost constantly for 15 years, no idea really about my cycle or my fertility levels so am keeping fingers crossed
Partner's Age: 32
VDay Standing: Will probably be in the dreaded 2WW. Not sure of cycle though - just started temping this month, so we will see how that goes!

Hi April,
Good luck with the Clomid, I am really excited for you. A friend of mine got pregnant quite quickly with Clomid after years of nothing, although she sadly miscarried.
P.

Hi April,
Good luck with the Clomid, I am really excited for you. A friend of mine got pregnant quite quickly with Clomid after years of nothing, although she sadly miscarried.
P.

Thanks!!! I am very optimistic with the Clomid!!! Thanks for the info also.

***:blush: wonders what team naughty is :blush: :rofl:

Hi can i join please

Name- Lisa
Screen Name- Tudor Rose
age- 24
my cycle is 31 days and im due to ovulate in the next day or so.
i have 2 children age 4 and 3
would love 1 more
my hubby is 33 and a teacher

im studying
i work as a senior care in a dementia care home.
oh and i have a 6 month old kitten Tennat named after Neil Tennant lead singer of the pet shop boys.

Welcome!!!! So good to have you join us, and nice to meet you!

Hi Lisa, lovely to have you with us! Hope you are getting lots of BDing in to catch that egg!! I've no idea really when I'm ov'ing but maybe soon too? OH is in work overnight tonight though so hopefully not just yet!!
Hope this is a lucky month for you!
Polaris

Sorry for the delay,here is my introduction..

S/name- Helz81
Age- 28 in a few weeks time
Work- 16hrs a week as a chaimbermaid in a hotel
Stats- TTC for 2 months, already have 2 kids, 11 and 5
Partner- Husband of 4years (together 9) he's 31
Cycle- around 31-34 days
V/day standing- I will be in the 2ww as Im pretty sure I ov yesterday as I got a positive opk on tuesday, and a temp low, then this morning my temp has shot up. Going by that, that would make me 10dpo on V/day...ohhhh to take a test that day and get a :bfp: would be fantastic!!!!

YAY!!! What a great day to test!!!!
I took my last Provera this AM so now the waiting gmae begins. For once I cant wait for AF to get here!

OMG OMG AF CAME TODAY!!!! :happydance::witch::happydance:

I called to let my doc know asap b/c she said I had to so we could schedule tests...My doc called back and told me since I took a Provera this AM not knowing AF would come, that today is not CD1, but to count tomorrow as CD1 since it will be 1st day Provera free. I go in monday for a baseline ultrasound and estrogen level testing. She will then call me monday afternoon or tuesday to tell me when I need to come back for more testing. I will be monitored for progress through most of the cycle and hopefully it will result in a BFP! I will take the Clomid starting Tuesday, if all goes well with everything else. I am utterly shocked I was so sure I would be watching the clock all week waiting for the witch! What a pleasant surprise! I'm shaking with the realization we are really doing this and things are starting to happen! :happydance:

That's excellent news April!!!! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :happydance:

Good luck Helz81 with the VDay testing, that is so exciting! :)

And here's my introduction:

SN/Name: sallymuffin ~ Sally
Partner: Been engaged for nearly 3 weeks now, such a long time :haha:
Stats: Been TTC for 10 months now, 3 early losses.
Partner's Age: 35
VDay Standing: Will be in the dreaded 2WW. Will be testing on the 18th Feb (if I can manage to wait that long).

Great news April!! Hi Sally!

I got my dpo wrong when I said on V/day Ilbe 10dpo..I'll actually be 11dpo :happydance: so ok to test then yeah?! If :witch: doesn't get me before then obviously.

OMG OMG AF CAME TODAY!!!! :happydance::witch::happydance:

I called to let my doc know asap b/c she said I had to so we could schedule tests...My doc called back and told me since I took a Provera this AM not knowing AF would come, that today is not CD1, but to count tomorrow as CD1 since it will be 1st day Provera free. I go in monday for a baseline ultrasound and estrogen level testing. She will then call me monday afternoon or tuesday to tell me when I need to come back for more testing. I will be monitored for progress through most of the cycle and hopefully it will result in a BFP! I will take the Clomid starting Tuesday, if all goes well with everything else. I am utterly shocked I was so sure I would be watching the clock all week waiting for the witch! What a pleasant surprise! I'm shaking with the realization we are really doing this and things are starting to happen! :happydance:

Hi April, that is great news!! it's brilliant that things are moving so fast for you. I have a really good feeling that things will work out for you soon. Good luck with the tests on Monday, let us know how you get on.
Polaris

Thanks ladies! It's so exciting to begin this process and I have a good feeling about it, too! The waiting is the hardest part and I am so thankful AF didn't make my waiting game any longer then needed! The waiting to O will be so agonizing! But I find OPKing and charting helps a bit with that! I am all stocked up with OPKs and HPTs and I am hoping that it's the last time I will need to buy them for a while!

On a side note, everytime the Doc mentions the risk of multiples associated with Clomid, all the color drains from his face as he tries to reassure me (and himself) that multiples would be fine with him! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->