B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Hi everyone,
well this morning I got a big temperature dip, almost a degree less than it has been over the last couple of days. Could that be a sign of ov? I'm not using OPKs so I know I have to wait and see if temperature goes up and stays up tomorrow. The other thing was that I kept waking up during the night last night every few hours dreaming about taking my temperature (LOL). Could the disturbed sleep have led to my temperature being lower than normal?
Tried to get OH interested in BD this morning with no luck whatsoever, grrr. I didn't want to go down the line of telling him I might be ov-ing soon as I think he would find that a total turn off. Maybe might get more of a response from him this evening but am thinking that could be too late? What do other people think?
Polaris

Hi polaris, I don't think tonight would be too late atall...go for it!
It does sound like you are ovulating today by the way your temp has taken a dive (mine did this also-if my FF link to my chart has worked in my sig,take a look) I don't know if disturbed sleep can make your temp lower though sorry. xx

Hi polaris, I don't think tonight would be too late atall...go for it!
It does sound like you are ovulating today by the way your temp has taken a dive (mine did this also-if my FF link to my chart has worked in my sig,take a look) I don't know if disturbed sleep can make your temp lower though sorry. xx

Thanks, I will definitely go for it, it can't hurt anyway!! That's good to know that a dip in temperature can be a sign of ov. Am a bit worried though because we did not BD since Thursday night (I was exhausted last night and fell asleep before OH went to bed) so I might not be in luck this month. Oh well, it is early days for me and at least I am hopefully getting a clearer idea of my cycle, to be honest i would be delighted just to see a temp rise that would mean i was ov-ing as I am a bit paranoid about not ov-ing due to being on BCP for so long.
Polaris

Hi April,
I love the way you have where everyone is at on the first page (waiting to O, TWW, etc). You have done a really super job of decorating the first page. Fingers crossed we soon have some :bfp:s to put onto that list!!
Polaris

Thanks Polaris :D I have to do something to keep me busy waiting and watching the clock tick by LOL.

Thanks Polaris :D I have to do something to keep me busy waiting and watching the clock tick by LOL.

Yes, I know what you mean, it must be hard to wait at the moment because there is so much exciting stuff happening for you. I really really hope that all goes according to plan for you.

Morning ladies! I had my baseline Ultra Sound and Hormone level check this AM. The Sonographer said my baseline scan was "fantastic" and that I had many "decent size folicals in there, which is what the doc likes to see" so I am assuming I am going to get the all clear to start the Clomid tomorrow.

When my dog died in November, I relapsed on my no smoking, drinking, or coffee promise and am happy to report that with this recent tretment plan I have re-committed to my healty life goals. I am now 14 hrs deep into being smoke free and have only had to chew one piece of nicorette. It is actually easier this time around so far!

Morning ladies! I had my baseline Ultra Sound and Hormone level check this AM. The Sonographer said my baseline scan was "fantastic" and that I had many "decent size folicals in there, which is what the doc likes to see" so I am assuming I am going to get the all clear to start the Clomid tomorrow.

When my dog died in November, I relapsed on my no smoking, drinking, or coffee promise and am happy to report that with this recent tretment plan I have re-committed to my healty life goals. I am now 14 hrs deep into being smoke free and have only had to chew one piece of nicorette. It is actually easier this time around so far!

That's brilliant April. Really good news from the sonographer! I have a really good feeling that this will go well for you.
Well done on the plans for giving up smoking too!! As an ex-smoker I know how hard it is.
My news is that I am still waiting to ov, but EWCM is back today and am feeling a little crampy so maybe soon??? Hoping to get some more BD in tonight anyway!! Really hoping to see a temperature rise soon as I am a bit worried that I might not be ov'ing.
Polaris

Oh, goodluck! I hope you are just Oing late. Fingers X'd for you and get to :sex: just in case!!!

May I join? CD 1 was the 23rd, I'm just a few days behind!

SN/Name: MommyMichele
Partner: John, married 3 years come May 28th, together 5 years V-day
Stats: 15th cycle TTC #6, possible PCOS
Partner's Age: 46 come April
VDay Standing: 4 days before I can test

I'm 5-6 dpo at the moment I think. Not feeling the greatest over here, kinda fuzzy headed, loads of creamy CM, tummy feels odd. Pressure kinda crampy not really. Massive headache. Tired. Easily confused.

BLAH!

How is everyone else?

That's great news April, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle. And good luck with giving up smoking, I know how hard it is, and how easy it is to relapse when something bad happens, I was terrible at drinking too much and smoking again after my last loss but am trying to be very good again now.

Welcome Michele :)

I'm 5-6 dpo at the moment I think. Not feeling the greatest over here, kinda fuzzy headed, loads of creamy CM, tummy feels odd. Pressure kinda crampy not really. Massive headache. Tired. Easily confused.

BLAH!

How is everyone else?

Good morning and welcome to the group Michelle. How exciting you get to test soon! Due to my short cycle, I was AF induced last week and started Clomid this week so it will be a while before I get to. I think a few of the ladies here are right around where you are, though.

Trying for #6!!!! Good for you!!! Good luck!

That's great news April, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle. And good luck with giving up smoking, I know how hard it is, and how easy it is to relapse when something bad happens, I was terrible at drinking too much and smoking again after my last loss but am trying to be very good again now.

Welcome Michele :)

Thanks Sally, so far it's been alot easier quitting this time around. Last time, I found out I was pregnant begining of September and I was still fighting off the urge in October. I had finally kicked it completely mid October, but we found out we lost it October 24th so it all went donw the tubes. I don't know, maybe because I was SOOOO stressed and worried the entire pregnancy, It was harder to quit, and now that I have a game plan and an end goal in sight, its easier to stay focused. I haven't smoked in two days, and though it's not that long a time frame, I find that the urge is almost gone. The hardest is first thing in the AM, to which I pop a Nicorette in and chew like mad. And after dinner, because that's when I would usually have a glass a wine and smoke a few cigarettes before winding down for the night. Now that I am not having that wine, the craving to smoke is less intense.

I have only chewed about 4 pieces of Nicorette, so I am thinking soon I wont even need that at all! :happydance:

Hi girlies,
Welcome MommyMichelle!

7dpo for me today. Feeling positive today,feel like Ive beaten last cycle..started spotting brown cm 7dpo...nothing this cycle so far :happydance:

Here are my symptoms...
VERY sore boobs, huge nipples (Im talking dinner plates,lol) prominent veins all over them! they feel hot inside,if that makes sense and I keep getting shooting pains around my nips.
CM that today has turned abit yellowy
Constipation
Can't stand the taste of coffee anymore,it tastes really different to yesterday but its the same coffee from the same jar!!?!

The plan was to test on V.day at 11dpo but although I'll be 11dpo,I'll only be on cd23 of a 31/32 day cycle..so..8days away from :witch: due. What do ya think ladies?? Which is the more important factor..how many dpo, or how many days away from AF due?

April, what wonderful news for you,you must be sooo excited!! Good luck xx

7dpo for me today. Feeling positive today,feel like Ive beaten last cycle..started spotting brown cm 7dpo...nothing this cycle so far :happydance:

Here are my symptoms...
VERY sore boobs, huge nipples (Im talking dinner plates,lol) prominent veins all over them! they feel hot inside,if that makes sense and I keep getting shooting pains around my nips.
CM that today has turned abit yellowy
Constipation
Can't stand the taste of coffee anymore,it tastes really different to yesterday but its the same coffee from the same jar!!?!

The plan was to test on V.day at 11dpo but although I'll be 11dpo,I'll only be on cd23 of a 31/32 day cycle..so..8days away from :witch: due. What do ya think ladies?? Which is the more important factor..how many dpo, or how many days away from AF due?

wow you have lots of really good symptoms. Going off coffee is a particularly good sign!! Your chart looks really good too. I think dpo is more important than when AF is due. Do you normally have a long LP? or did you ov early this month? Don't know what to advise about v-day testing, how will you feel if you get :bfn:? It could still be too early, I read somewhere that 13-14 dpo is the average day for getting :bfp:. But it would be hard to hold off on testing!! I really hope this is your month.

As for me, I am STILL waiting to ov. It is wrecking my head a bit although charting temps is good, it gives me more of a sense of being in control or something. I have pretty much written off this cycle anyway, don't know why really. To be honest, I would be happy just to see a temperature rise to know that I have ov'ed. Had lots of EWCM today so that's a good sign I suppose. But don't know if we will get to BD tonight as OH not home till late and he's working overnight tomorrow.

BLAH!

How is everyone else?

Hi MommyMichele and welcome! You are actually ahead of me in your cycle cos I'm still waiting to ov. Not really sure of my cycle though cos I just came off BCP in December. Hopefully I'll be joining you soon in the 2WW!! Keep us updated with any more symptoms.
Polaris

April, what wonderful news for you,you must be sooo excited!! Good luck xx

I am thanks!!! OMG you SXSs are EXACT to my BFP cycle in Oct :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good Luck my dear!!!

I yelled at hubby for pinching my nips when if fact he didn't. SUPER sensitive right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->