B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Helz you do seem to have lots of symptoms, hopefully they'll be spot on :) I'd be tempted to test on vday anyway, but it all depends on if you can cope with seeing a :bfn: if it's too early.

I seem to have a few symptoms myself but I'm not sure if I'm just trying to convince myself that I have them, got really sore boobs, very tired for the last few days, bad heartburn, and erm :blush: a little gassy, CM has gone REALLY creamy and a bit yellowy and I can't seem to stop going to the toilet. I'm keeping my fingers, toes and anything else crossed, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high again.

I think my OH is used to me yelling at him now, bless :blush:

Good luck Sally!!!! Your SXS sound promising. I am taking to the Clomid as poorly as I predicted. I was up all night last night. Went to bed at 11 but didnt actually fall asleep til around 1 am, woke up at 4 am, 6 am, and finally got up at 7 am, even though I don't have to get up til around 8. It didn't seem to affect my temps though, stayed around 97.8 which is my normal pre-O temp range. DH said my hands felt hot, and I told him I feel hot all over, yet cold at the same time. Not to mention I cannot seem to focus and am doing strange things, like putting toilet paper rolls in the fridge rather then the cabinet under the sink :rofl: It's only day 2!!! Meds affect me big time so I'm not surprised at all LOL.

Anyway, keep telling myself its all worth it :happydance:

Awwww I'm sure it'll all be worth it though :), I do stupid things like that sometimes (like putting dirty dishes in the fridge and milk in the dishwasher) :rofl:

:hug:

:rofl: So far, it's just amusing me... lol I am sure I will start to get agravated eventually.
Last night, I had chicken set on the stove waiting for the oven to preheat. The chicken was to take 30 minutes and I was gonna start the rice 20 minutes into the cook time. I was in my room watching TV, and looked at the clock and figured it was time to start the rice. To my utter shock ( :blush: actually it was no surprise to me LOL) The chicken was still set up on top ove the stove, uncooked. :rofl: DH came upstairs a few minutes after I ACTUALLY put the damn thing in the oven, rubbing his belly in agony and said GEEZ what did you have to pluck that thing or something???? :rofl:

Polaris- I don't know my average lp length.I know it was 16days in November, then December I don't know, last month was only 11 days (!!) with ov happening on CD20 so I started taking B complex vitamins to try lengthen it or bring OV forward which it has this month as I ov'd on cd12!
I caved in and did an IC test this aft when I got in from work..:bfn: but at only 8dpo I don't know why I expected anything else!! Not too dissapointed though- i know its really early yet. I will test again on Saturday and deal with the dissapointment again if I have to.

I seem to have a few symptoms myself but I'm not sure if I'm just trying to convince myself that I have them, got really sore boobs, very tired for the last few days, bad heartburn, and erm :blush: a little gassy, CM has gone REALLY creamy and a bit yellowy and I can't seem to stop going to the toilet. I'm keeping my fingers, toes and anything else crossed, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high again.

Good luck Sally. I have heard that yellowy CM is a good sign. Know what you mean about not wanting to get hopes up but fingers crossed!!

I am taking to the Clomid as poorly as I predicted. I was up all night last night. Went to bed at 11 but didnt actually fall asleep til around 1 am, woke up at 4 am, 6 am, and finally got up at 7 am, even though I don't have to get up til around 8. It didn't seem to affect my temps though, stayed around 97.8 which is my normal pre-O temp range. DH said my hands felt hot, and I told him I feel hot all over, yet cold at the same time. Not to mention I cannot seem to focus and am doing strange things, like putting toilet paper rolls in the fridge rather then the cabinet under the sink :rofl: It's only day 2!!! Meds affect me big time so I'm not surprised at all LOL.

Anyway, keep telling myself its all worth it :happydance:

Sorry to hear that the Clomid is affecting your sleep and concentration. Maybe your body will adjust to it over the next few days and the side-effects will die down. How long do you take it for? (sorry I don't know much about how it works)
It will all be worth it when you see your :bfp:.
Polaris

Polaris- I don't know my average lp length.I know it was 16days in November, then December I don't know, last month was only 11 days (!!) with ov happening on CD20 so I started taking B complex vitamins to try lengthen it or bring OV forward which it has this month as I ov'd on cd12!
I caved in and did an IC test this aft when I got in from work..:bfn: but at only 8dpo I don't know why I expected anything else!! Not too dissapointed though- i know its really early yet. I will test again on Saturday and deal with the dissapointment again if I have to.

You might as well test on Saturday. If it's negative it doesn't mean much cos it could still be too early, but if it's positive wouldn't it be the best Valentine's day present ever!!!

I have had quite painful lower abdominal cramps today, does anyone else get this around ov? I never have before, was on BCP for so long though. Does anyone know if getting pain is a sign that there could be something wrong? Like PCOS or something like that? The cramps are quite bad, similar to AF cramps.
Polaris

Sorry to hear that the Clomid is affecting your sleep and concentration. Maybe your body will adjust to it over the next few days and the side-effects will die down. How long do you take it for? (sorry I don't know much about how it works)
It will all be worth it when you see your :bfp:.
Polaris

I have to take it til CD 9, so 3 more to go... however from what I read most people don't even get SXS of it til after they are through taking them. Meds just affect me straight away. Provera was a nightmare!!! I'm hoping they die off after I am done physically taking the pills and I am just thankful it's not worse, so far.

You might as well test on Saturday. If it's negative it doesn't mean much cos it could still be too early, but if it's positive wouldn't it be the best Valentine's day present ever!!!

I totally agree!!! 8 DPO is very early, especially when testing with ICs! The earliest + I ever got on an IC was 12 DPO and it was soooooo faint. FRER picked up a line 1/2 way as dark as the control line at 11 DPO and was super dark by 14 DPO. So, if all you have to test with is IC then don't be discouraged if it doesn't show. They are just IC (Insanely crappy) :rofl: At least they feed the addiction. I know, I have 30 in my closet at home :rofl:

I have had quite painful lower abdominal cramps today, does anyone else get this around ov? I never have before, was on BCP for so long though. Does anyone know if getting pain is a sign that there could be something wrong? Like PCOS or something like that? The cramps are quite bad, similar to AF cramps.
Polaris

On months I actually O (few and far between) I get the AF cramping at O time. It only lasts afew hours at most and then vanishes. I would monitor it and if it gets worse, maybe get in to see someone. It's not unheard of to cramp at O time, but if it persists I would definately get checked out. :hug:

Thanks April, I guess I will just monitor it over the next few months. Maybe it's just my body trying to adjust after years of filling it with hormones. When I think about it, i can't believe that i have been taking hormones into my body for almost 15 years, it is really scary, i just hope that everything is ok down there. That's what I was thinking driving home this evening, but then I started worrying that maybe it was something even more serious. To be honest I will be glad if temps rise over the next few days, if not I will be in here tearing my hair out!! This is not going to be my month for a BFP unfortunately cos the timing hasn't worked out with OH due to his work schedule (he works nights some of the time). But i don't mind, I will be glad just to understand my cycle a bit better. (i know I keep saying that, think i am trying to convince myself!)
Polaris

LOL It's understandable. I hope that it's nothing serious and BCP stop you from Oing and if its been 15 years then you wouldnt know what it feels like, so I am guessing its all it is. I was on BCP for about 10 years, so I understand. They failed me in 2000 when I got pregnant with the ectopic, so I took myself off them. I can't say if they did or did not have adverse effects on me because my cycle was not right before I went on them, and only took them to regulate my cycle.

Yes hopefully that is all it is. My cycle was not regular before going on BCP either, I generally had quite long cycles I think but I didn't really keep track of them. I remember I never knew when AF was due and had the odd pregnancy scare as a teenager. It's hard not to worry - I am a bit of a worrier anyway. I feel so afraid that I won't be able to get pregnant and I have no real reason for thinking this. My mum had very irregular cycle until her 30s but she had no problem getting pregnant with me or my brother. (She had me when she was 29).
Think I'm just feeling a bit blue today, no particular reason. Going to run a nice bath for myself and chill out with a book. I'm a bit sad that OH is in work as today would probably be the best timing for BD. But he might not be in the mood anyway. I worry as well that he is not so keen on the whole baby idea as me, although he is really supportive and says he wants it, I think he would freak out if I started talking to him about timing BD etc. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow, sorry for being a bit negative.

Aw :hugs: You never have to feel bad about being negative when you are down. That's what we are here for. No one in the "real world" quite understands what I am going through right now because they either do not want kids right now, or can conceive at the drop of a dime. Anytime you need to talk, PM me or vent right in here! Enjoy your bath :)

Sorry to read ur feeling down Polaris, hope things are abit better today :hug:

9dpo. This morning Ive had what I thought was an implantation dip in temp but someones said it can't be as before that happens there needs to be 3 rises first. So just hoping it goes back up tommorow otherwise I'll be assuming the ugly old :witch: isn't far away:hissy:

I have to disagree with having to have 3 temp rises. I've seen some charts that look like the rocky mountains and they've turned out positive. Not every chick is the same.

Polaris, just jump him when he gets home, tell him you missed him and don't even mention the timing.

JK how's things?

Too many symptoms going on over here but I get them most months and I've not gotten pregnant. I don't think I am going to test till AF is late, which the 20th.

Sorry to read ur feeling down Polaris, hope things are abit better today :hug:

9dpo. This morning Ive had what I thought was an implantation dip in temp but someones said it can't be as before that happens there needs to be 3 rises first. So just hoping it goes back up tommorow otherwise I'll be assuming the ugly old :witch: isn't far away:hissy:

Thanks hun, I am feeling a bit better today. Still not sure what my body is doing though as temperature is still the same but cramps and EWCM have gone and bbs are a bit tender.

Your chart looks great, fingers crossed that your temperature stays up and you get your :bfp: this month.

Polaris

Too many symptoms going on over here but I get them most months and I've not gotten pregnant. I don't think I am going to test till AF is late, which the 20th.

You never know, maybe this will be the month it will happen for you. It's' so hard not to symptom spot isn't it. Good luck with holding out on testing till 20th, another thing that it is very hard to resist!!

Ty Polaris!

I don't want to get my hopes up but I am starting to think I really am pregnant. Was pushing on my tummy a bit cause my c-section scar is bugging me and I can feel my uterus! I have never felt it before and I don't think you are supposed to unless you are pg!

Whatcha girls think?

Ty Polaris!

I don't want to get my hopes up but I am starting to think I really am pregnant. Was pushing on my tummy a bit cause my c-section scar is bugging me and I can feel my uterus! I have never felt it before and I don't think you are supposed to unless you are pg!

Whatcha girls think?

Oohh I am excited for you now! Don't know anything about feeling your uterus as I don't know what it would even feel like! But it sounds like a good sign!! I think it's going to feel like a long 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->