BabaSling

S

Shifter

Anyone used the BabaSling? I'm trying to pick a sling and really like the look of this one, just after some reviews.

Thanks.

oh i really hoped it'd be good but it was just unusable. hope someone can give you a more positive review!!!!

well i just felt fin was folded in two. it just seemed so unnatural, even though it's supposed to be exactly the opposite. he just didn't look comfortable in the slightest and i felt so sorry for him!!! sob sob!! xx

I have one almost exactly the same and I love it! www.minimonkey.co.uk I like the fact that Niamh is naturally in a very cosy position similar to the fetal position. She loves it too. :)

I have it but not used yet - I tried with Caitlin sinc eyou can use from newborn to toddler and it seemed ok just need to adjust straps to have a perfect fit.

Some people don't like the idea of slings at all ...Alio did you try a dofferent one?

I have one but Tigs is really cranky atm and screams whenever I try and put her in it.. :lol: But it looks good to me, I've fed her in it which was good xx

I have it but not used yet - I tried with Caitlin sinc eyou can use from newborn to toddler and it seemed ok just need to adjust straps to have a perfect fit.

Some people don't like the idea of slings at all ...Alio did you try a dofferent one?

No I didn't try any other slings. I really preferred the Baby Bjorn. I loved the idea of the sling but Fin just hated it. Boo hoo!!

I like the carriers too but had problems with my back after the birth and even to this day so it killed my shoulders which made my back worse :(

I like the carriers too but had problems with my back after the birth and even to this day so it killed my shoulders which made my back worse :(

ouch!!! xx

I broke my back last year, but still find the minimonkey very good to use :) Like you wobbs, I cant use carriers.

we have it and love it. Hermione like to be in the upright position with her legs out the bottom, and often if out shopping, its much easier to get around and the walking makes her fall asleep and then you just flip her around and she sleeps inside.

we love it, infact daddy loves it more, think he loves all the arhhs he gets carrying her around

I have the minimonkey too, and i love it, Seth loves it, and my back loves it even though i have probs with it.

I've also just bought a babasling today. Did you get one shifter, cause i got mine from TK maxx, and it was only £19.99.

I've also just bought a babasling today. Did you get one shifter, cause i got mine from TK maxx, and it was only £19.99.

Not got one yet, but have decided to. Thanks, will check out TK Maxx!

I just tried Marlie with the Babasling in the backpack position and she loved it! Was thinking of getting one of those back carrier things, but thought I would give this a go first. As it was so successful, I'm not going to get one for now! She also loves being carried on my side with it.

**When she was a baby, she never liked being carried in it "hammock style" but loves it in every other position. I really like this sling!

ive brought the babasling and although i havent used it yet, i cant wait! i like the fact that it supports babys back properly when they're young, - i dont like the idea of putting them in an upright carrier at such a young age :) it also looks like it will be really useful for breastfeeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->