Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeekkkkkkk i know 8 days and counting! :haha:

I soooo want it now, but i suppose ill see more, and something that perhaps resembles a baby rather than a blob? lol

andrea im excited!!!... also lee isnt working then, so he can come! :yipee: i think it will good for us both!

Babee_Bugs I have to request this but could you open a pregnancy journal now you have a confirmed pregnancy? You can link your journal on this page however so others know where to find you. :)

Ive already Got a Journal Hunnie... everyone still seems to come here though lol

babee_bugs-3x-angels-pregnant-our-rainbow

Heres the link to My Journal Ladies :)

woohooooo cant wait till u have scan. so glad u rang them hun cant believe they was gonna leave u till 11 weeks that is not a early reasurance scan that is the normol dating scan. glad u have put ure foot down and now they have booked u for next week:happydance:

congrats on symptoms i really think ure gonna have a girly:flower: i hav a gut feeling

Yaaay you got a scan!! Glad you told the midwife whats what girl! And FINALLY my first proper scan is coming round, just 2 days before yours! Hope all goes brilliantly for you hunni xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back