Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh bex, thats great news!!! oh i soooo want a 3-d/4-d scan!!!

well i used my last test today, it was calling me!!! so i did it and both lines are very dark id say they both the same in colourwise, i will get it uploaded soon :)

Still havent heard from the midwife when my scan is :shrug: ill ring her monday if i dont hear anything

Hay hun i did have a scan and everything looked great really looks like a propper baby now and not so top heavy lol. Saw the hb and baby is really active.

They tried to listen to hb on dopler but it still can not b found, but we heard the knocks and bangs and was told its baby kicking. Still have not felt no movments yet.

My dopler arives tommorow so in really hoping ill b able to find babys hb. Mind u was told if baby is small (which im at real high risk for) then i wont hear hb or feel movments for a few more weeks yet. My friend had a 6lb baby at full term and because he was small she didnt hear his hb till 18 19wks and didnt feel movments till later to so mayb im ib the same boat as her and thats why i havent felt or geard anything yet. Mayb ill hav more luck with my owb dopler.:thumbup:

Its so good hun that u r getting symptoms and the tests are lovely and dark now. Really thinku got a sticker in there:hugs:
Oh she never told me the sex it was only a quick scan just to check baby is ok. However:haha: my OH is 95% sure its a boy because he saw bits lmao

Congrats babe I'm so happy for you H&H9 months

awwww Yey Future :) your scan sounds fab!!!

Im hoping i feel movements asap, because i think once you start feeling them wriggling about etc thats when you sort of relax and know there ok... its these earlier weeks i dread, the not knowing is just driving me nuts! lol

With my DS2 you couldnt miss the fact that he was indeed a BOY! hahah, he had his legs spread wide and you could just see his tail swishing about!!!... thats when it sort of hit me, "OMG i have a willy in my belly!" OH would taunt me about me, he thought it was a nice joke lol

i used to tease one of my coworkers when she was pregnant with twin boys because she had two in there!:haha:

i'm a bit miffed right now. got a call from my ob's office and they had to reschedule my 3d/4d for a week later. now i have to wait until sept 7. wah!

ah that sucks bexxc:growlmad:

hay babee, i got my angel sounds dopler today it was about £26 on ebay and u get gel with it and well it works. i managed to find babys hb this morning it took a while as my placenta is at the front i think as i cud hear the woosh woosh of that but i keped trying and went right down by my right hand overy and i cud still hear the woosh woosh but in the back ground i heard a tiny hb sounded like a train and i counted 137 beats per min. its the first time ive heard it so im really glad i brought this thing now. some people hear the hb much earlier think i read somone got theres at 7 weeks. i know u said u had one but not sure if its the same mine is the angel sounds one and its white and pink u get head phones with it to. its so good no midwifes have picked it up on theres but with that ive heard it so made up. mayb u cud get one for reasurence, im gonna using it all the time now lol:haha:

im in agony today with constapation got the horrid cramps u get with it sorry TMI lol:blush:

how u doin today than flower r u testing? i tested till my 12 week scan which i know is way over the top but u worry more wen u have had m/cs.

can u go and c ure doctor hun tell him ure pregnant they mikte arange a scan for u:hugs:

Oh bex, thats rubbish. They dont realise how much you mentally prepare for a scan etc and then there go and change it!!! blurghhhh

Future thats the one i was using angel sounds (i gave it to lee's niece whos pregnant, i bet shes never used it!!!, shes not arsed that shes pregnant!!) anyways thats another story...

but yeh i picked up the placenta, i found it easy to use... so if i cant swipe that one back off her, then i shall be buying one! lol

The midwife said on the phone that she was going to be sorting a scan out etc.. but i havent heard anything from her, if i havent heard anything come monday ill be ringing her up :D lol

go and pinch it back lol.
ah thats great about the midwife ooooow i cant wait till u have that scan. ill be preying for u so ure have to let me know wen it is.:hugs:

i hope you hear back about your scan soon! i'm so anxious to know when we'll be getting to see your bubs!

Jut stopping by to see if you've got a scan date yet! Tell that mw to pull her finger out lol!!!!

Hello lovelies just popping in as it's been a few days! Aww thanks for the info on the gender scans, I have learnt summat new today! This is our third preg and we're not finding out the sex again, same as the boys... but I'm pretty sure it's another boy! A girl would be lovely this time but I don't care really as long as everything is ok. Or even if it's not, it's still our precious life :)

Babee bugs so can't wait to hear news on a scan! It's just the most nervewracking time. I had an early scan this time at about 7 weeks, saw bub and a hb but I am worried so much for my 12 week scan. Despite all the sickness and extreme exhaustion (literally not joking that my average bedtime atm is half 8!!))... I am so worried to get to the scan and it's not ok. The worst part is am more than 12 weeks niw, but stupid date came through for 11th Sept when I'll be 14w2d!! Sooooo long to wait :-( Suppose at least it will be a good piccy! Keep us posted lovely xxxxxxxx

Well soooo far i havent heard anything about the scan!!!

So i thought right, i rang the midwives office, i must of rang too late as i kept getting answer phone... so then i rang the other number that the midwife rang me on the other week, tried that and got through to a clinic, told the receptionist what it was about etc... so she took my name and number and said ill ring the midwife for you. this was at 11am....

Ive waited all day at the bloody phone and nothing!!!... Im sooo annoyed :grr: Im starting to feel anxious now and i didnt want too... i just wanted to get a bloody letter and go to my scan, thats all... now i feel like im racking my brain with questions, has she booked the scan?? has the EPU booked it??? or have they forgotten??? am i gonna end up having to wait weeks and weeks for this bloody scan??

So im gonna have to try again on Monday where hopefully i get hold of her!

i'm sorry. how terribly frustrating. for cryin out loud! you don't need any more stress over babies. they need to just get back to you already!

If all fails Hun you can pay privately there really good as well take there time with etc . It's lovely compared too nhs scans as well xx

I'll have too if they don't get back to me!... What I find most annoying, is that the midwife mentioned it on the phone! She said right we will get you in for an early reassurance scan, but not before 6 weeks.. Well I'm 6 weeks come Wednesday roughly.. But it would of been nice to of had a letter now for say in a week or 2 time to go. Lee is self employed and he just can't take the time off here and there, so he needs plenty of time to know, so he can arrange someone to work in his place. I can see it happen where I'll have to go on my own, which I really don't want

I'm gonna see what Monday brings... I will be ringing back up

Andrea ya know what.... im actually gonna do that, im sick of being messed around...

:haha:

Yay :happydance: for calling and harrassing them til they give you a date :) stupid docs offices sometimes! I'm gonna be sitting here patiently waiting :) and PRAYING that this little booger baby sticks to his/her momma like a good little bean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back