Babi Ovulation and Preg Tests from Amazon

praying13

Wife-Mom-TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I have a quick question! Have any of you ladies tried the Babi Ovulation and Pregnancy Tests combo from Amazon? I cant decide between Wondfo and Babi. Of course I am going to use digital to confirm any positives. I just need a little input! Thanks

I was wondering also if anyone had tryed them. I just ordered some for the first time.

I went ahead and ordered the Babi Brand!! Hopefully they work lol!! Theyre really cheap though so, fingers crossed!!

I've used Wondfo and I've had no problems with them!

Thanks ladies!!! For some reason I am so excited about this next round fx

I've used Wondfo and I've had no problems with them!

That's good to hear! If I get a bfn this month, I have these in my cart ready to go! Glad someone has tried them (the reviews are good but I trust you guys more!)

I've used them!! I'm breastfeeding my almost 11 month old, and I have irregular cycles...I've been testing for 3-4 months, but got my first + ovulation tests last month! I found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant. They obviously work :) especially since I only BD once this cycle..the day I got my first + OPK.

I'm using the babi ovulation but the wondfo hpt. I like the babi OPKs a lot. I blew threw a lot of them this cycle tho because I didn't get my pos until cd 32, good thing they are a good price!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->