Babies due in JUNE!

Oops. to be expected.

Does anyone still temp or poas? I have a good rise today in my temp and am constantly p'ing oas..... Need to stop that expensive habit.

Hugs Rashaa

Ive not POAS since I got my BFP and never done my temperature. Im googling 35+ pregnancies too much which is not good. Wish it was week 12. x

I was so glad to stop taking my temp! And I haven't poas either. But the 12 week mark is taking forever. Ill be 6 on Monday, half way. Half way is good too, for now! ;)

Ok, doc just called. 'all is great'. 125 is hcg and progesterone is 28.

Hello, Can i join you? Our baby will be due on 16th June!!!!!! Im 4 weeks tomorrow, we have been trying for this baby for 10months and were actually referred to secondary infertilty in september. I saw the consultane who ordered loads of tests and its as i was about to go in for my HSG that they did a test and found out i was pregnant!!!! Only 10dpo at the time, we are over the moon!!!!!

Guys, just being able to come here and talk is sooo stress-relieving. I can only speak so much to hubby, and he's so excited over this baby, even though it was unexpected and I have tried to tell him to not get excited until at least week 13 :S.

Each week the reason they say it's no viable changes...last week, my hcg was low, this week, progesterone is low. Not to be snarky, but I asked yesterday, when I get the results next week, and both numbers have gone up, what will they say then? lol

I mean..come on...no scan has been done, who knows where it has implanted [my biggest issue truly is my known fibroid that I had a resection planned for...but that is now cancelled due to the pregnancy]. Everything they have complained about (if you will) my body and baby have come back and said na na na na na na lol...so...it's a toss up really, and shy of 'chuking a wobby' and demanding some extra medical attention, I am just trying to be cool.

Hello, Can i join you? Our baby will be due on 16th June!!!!!! Im 4 weeks tomorrow, we have been trying for this baby for 10months and were actually referred to secondary infertilty in september. I saw the consultane who ordered loads of tests and its as i was about to go in for my HSG that they did a test and found out i was pregnant!!!! Only 10dpo at the time, we are over the moon!!!!!

Congrats mm74 H & H 9 months ! :)

Don't you love how that happens ? :) I was scheduled for a hysteroscopic resection [day surgery] to remove a fibroid and my doctor called after some blood work and said they were cancelling the surgery due to the pregnancy, that these never happen when we expect etc.. etc.. :-D

Thats great news! Congratulations. xx

Guys, just being able to come here and talk is sooo stress-relieving. I can only speak so much to hubby, and he's so excited over this baby, even though it was unexpected and I have tried to tell him to not get excited until at least week 13 :S.

Each week the reason they say it's no viable changes...last week, my hcg was low, this week, progesterone is low. Not to be snarky, but I asked yesterday, when I get the results next week, and both numbers have gone up, what will they say then? lol

I mean..come on...no scan has been done, who knows where it has implanted [my biggest issue truly is my known fibroid that I had a resection planned for...but that is now cancelled due to the pregnancy]. Everything they have complained about (if you will) my body and baby have come back and said na na na na na na lol...so...it's a toss up really, and shy of 'chuking a wobby' and demanding some extra medical attention, I am just trying to be cool.

I agree that coming on here is great. I have to say I wish I was going to the doctor every week but they have basically said there isnt any need until week 8 then again at week 12 and nothing in between so Im kind of just willing the days to pass. Even then, at week 8 they just take some notes and check your blood pressure. :wacko:

Yeah mummy! Welcome to the june club! i followed your story on a different posting and am ecstatic for you!!

Sadie fingers fx'ed for you! I had my bloods drawn yesterday...and feeling a bit down :(

at 3w 5d, HCG was 8; progesterone was 23.3
at 4w 5d, HCG is 77; progesterone is 11.1

Docs are telling me at each visit, that this isn't a viable pregnancy and want me to retest next week.

I've had some spotting [brown] off/on, which I thought to be implantation bleeding. I am not in any pain, haven't had any cramps, and don't feel that this baby has any plan to leave....

Keeping my hopes up..and putting my trust and faith in HIM.
Awww honey, so sorry to hear that. :hugs: Take care of yourself and your little bean. :dust:

So I had my second blood test today and the dr's office called and said that my HCG went up appropriately and that my levels looked good. Progesterone went from 17 on Wed to 15 today...hopefully, that's okay. That 's okay, right? She wants me back again on Monday to be sure that the #s are still climbing. I think she is being extra careful with me because of my MC back in January.

Went to acupuncture this afternoon and I am going to see my Chinese herbalist tomorrow so that he can readjust my herbs and I am good and healthy through this pregnancy. Have a good weekend ladies!

That good news lilmamato. I dont know anything about progesterone but sure its fine or doc would have told you. x

Ferne, I watched that video you posted and burst into tears!! I almost never cry. My hormones must be shot!!! lol x

Wow, this thread is getting busy! I love it because it means that there are more "35 and over :bfp:'s." Lovely!

Welcome MM74! I've followed your story on the "TTC 35 and over" boards! Congrats!
----
sadie - I'm so sorry about the toxic lacquer. Ugh! I would mention it to your doctor, if you haven't already. I'm sure they'll say that the amount of exposure you have (hours/day) is fine but still. What does "hanging my classroom" mean? If it means that they'll be painting more, maybe you can tell them to stop? I understand that you can't tell the higher ups that you're pregnant yet but maybe you could say that it has given you a horrible migraine? Sorry I'm not more help.

Can't believe you're still POASing. I'd love to have one right now! Seeing the lines get darker just builds confidence. But, like you, I think they're pricey and I've spent enough $ on HPT. My doctor isn't interested in getting any blood tests for me. I could request them but I don't want to seem high maintenance. She says she only does it if there's a history of miscarriages. Understandable.

Glad to hear your blood tests results are great! That's better than a couple of flaring pink lines.
----
Rashaa - I'm sorry to read what you've been going through. :hugs: Stress! Just keep proving those doctors wrong.
----
Sunshine - I'm doing the same thing. Why am I making myself a nervous wreck by reading scary stories? The odds are VERY much in our favor for healthy pregnancies. We should just enjoy the ride, right? :hugs:
----
lilmamatoW - I'm sure you're doctor would have told you if they had concerns. And sounds like they're staying on top of it and that's great to be getting that level of care at such an early stage in pregnancy!

Ferne I just did that prediction thing that you have in your sig and mine came out as a boy (to be honest I think its a boy too. Not a clue why but I do)

I dont mind which Im having so long as he/she is healthy but if I had the choice I would actually rather have a girl. I love all the pretty little clothes and stuff you can get for baby girls! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->