Babies going out in the snow?

S

Serene123

Abit of a random one, but, snow is toooooooo cold for baby to be out in right? :blush: Even if they're REALLY wrapped up?

if they not in it for hours they will be fine if they are wrapped up well, remember layers are better then thicker clothes.

Nah! As long as they are wrapped up snuggly buggly warm they´ll be fine.

We´ve got loads of snow at the moment. When I take Sam out, he has his normal clothes on, then a fleecy jacket, with a hood, a woolly hat on and then his snowsuit, with the hood pulled up as well. He´s like a michelin man and can barely move, but at least he´s warm. He´s usually in the car anyway and just going out in the cold between shops, but if I take him for walk, I have him in the pram lying on a fleecy blanket, with another blanket on top and then the pram cover. He´s not whinged about being cold and is always warm as toast when I take all the layers off.

We haven't got snow but definately layer!! Does she have an all in one snow suit thing?

Yeah she has loads of them, I'm just wondering incase it snows this weekend, it probably won't but it's good to know what to do if it does :rofl:

People in Greenland don't hibernate all winter, so I'd say Yep, you're okay to go out as long as she's wrapped up snuggly warm.:hugs:

Like the others said, she will be fine.. just layer up.
You shouldn't have to worry about a cold (you dont get colds from the weather.. you get them from staying in confined, closed areas), but there are other things she could get so as long as she is warm she should be good.
And like someone else mentioned, just dont keep her out too long.. if her nose/cheeks start getting alittle more pink/red it's probably time to take her in for awhile.

She will probably love it more than you !! Lol but like the others have said layers are best xx

I go out with Lola even in the snow (not when there's a blizzard :lol:).She's bundled up and wrapped pretty firmly with hats and blankets so she isn't cold,in fact when we get home she's all red! :lol:

IM excited to bring max ice fishing this year we always build a small igloo with the other kids so it will be nice to see him have fun in the snow :)

I think its colder sometimes when it doesnt snow. It not like she's going to roll around in it is it?

obviously not for hours and hours but is fine!
Just put plenty of layers on ! And an all in one coat would be ideal too!

i agree its fine, i so hope it snows to show maddi! i would just layer her up and not stay out too long x x x

lol, I live in Canada and there is no way we will be stranded/stuck inside all winter.

My mom actually used to bundle me up and put me on the front porch to sleep in the winter as a baby (not all the time)... Its good to get them out into fresh air and it will make them tired :)

Olivia is amazed by the snow.

When Chris walked to Nursery the other day with her in her pushchair she was really excited and looking around and babbling. She loved it today when I was getting her out of the car & it was snowing she kept opening her hands trying to catch the snow flakes.

She was all wrapped up warm and cosy and shes fine. Chris has to walk Olivia to Nursery as he osent drive & I have to set off for work at 7am so he has no choice & I dont worry one bit because I know shes all snug,

If you have to go out & it snows, youll be fine

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"