Babies Nickname?

alexis is lexi loo who. or looly poodle :?
alana is .. alana banana .. or lany b lol
either of them go by princess, lovey, dovey, babes, or pretty princess. or big sister/little sister, accordingly lmao .

these are the ones in the past month or two anyways, swear alexis has had a million and one already. :? lmao :D

Ewan is 'Bubs' dunno why, my dad calls me 'Babs' still :oops: so i think it comes from that.
Or he gets called 'grumble' he was quite a grumbly baby so that stuck

Me and jordan call lily-mae 'boo'. nIts because when i wa pregnant with her jordan always used to say that when she came out of my tummy he would say boo to her. And when she was born the name just stuck :D

Jordan doesnt really have a nickname. He now shouts at me if i call him anything other than jordan lol. i used to call him jordy man becuase my mum called it him 2 day. but he doesnt like it now

Minxy said:
Do some of you really call your children Shithead? :shock:

I'm trying my best not to swear AROUND my 5 month old baby let alone directly to/at him.

I'm a bit surprised TBH.

I wasnt going to say anything but was thinking the same thing! surprising what words kids pick up!

We call Ella.....Bom Bella, little monkey .....theres gotta be more but I cant think!

OH calls her doodle bee! dont know where that came from, a bit random!

Minxy said:

I'm trying my best not to swear AROUND my 5 month old baby let alone directly to/at him.

I'm a bit surprised TBH.

I was a little shocked to

I call Jack.. "Jack jack tickly back" and we call Amy... "Amy Mayme moo"

Where do these names come from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ella bom-belle lol thats cool its realy catchy :lol: i keep saying it now

i also call Dior, DOORS MC GRORS

wierd i no but her sir name is Mcgrory. Dorey mcgrory is what she is known as thou :lol:

Our morgan is called fat boy lol i know when i gave birth to him he was like a monster he was 8.7 and his face was massive i will never forget it he was a big baby but dp called him fatboy and its just stuck

spunky xx

Minxy said:

I'm a bit surprised TBH.

Was thinking the same too !! :shock:

stephlw25 said:
Minxy said:

I'm a bit surprised TBH.

Glad i wasnt the only one who thought that! Ewan has picked up the word 'bugger' and thats only from random comments, not even directed at him! my dad dropped something and said 'oh bugger' next thing ewan was saying was 'bugga bugga bugga' I'd be carefull swearing in front of the as they will pick things up very quickly.

hypnorm said:
stephlw25 said:
Minxy said:

I'm a bit surprised TBH.

Glad i wasnt the only one who thought that! Ewan has picked up the word 'bugger' and thats only from random comments, not even directed at him! my dad dropped something and said 'oh bugger' next thing ewan was saying was 'bugga bugga bugga' I'd be carefull swearing in front of the as they will pick things up very quickly.

Its not the swearing for me as such...I would go ape if anyone called my child shithead no matter how afectionately they said it. I feel bad if I call her a devil.

eva gets:

evabean, stinker, tinker, angel pippins(??), gorgie, eva beaver (hope that one doesnt stick haha), eva the diva.

nicknames are funny :lol:

Alana is....

pickle. alana banana and sproutina,

ive always just called her pickle, as some of you might now :lol: dan has always called her sprout, sproutina or just tina ?????? :lol: and alana banana just because no one can resist :lol:

ethan has a really girly nickname fifi we call him lol

his grandad used to call him gingernut biscuit lol (gingerhair)

we must get out of calling him fifi though before he goes to school hhahaha

We have called Ben, Benny Bonkers for ages now. and when he was little he ued to get upset that Shaun was able to go to Breakfast Club in the mornings so we started Bonkers Breakfast club just for him :lol:

Shaun is unually Monstor, Pain or Git. He's a right trouble maker and anything thats done wrong in the house he's to blame for :roll: :lol:

Ben calls him Shauna or Shauny Wauny :lol: just to wind him up

I call madeleine maddie la la ... she's always screaching and la la la-ing at something ... she even answers to it now!

Gav calls her Madster .... she answers to that too lol!!

He sings "whats that coming over the hill is it the madster" and she laughs ... she never gets called by her proper name bless her lol

kacy gets called all sort, i usually call her sweet heart but thats not really a nick name, my mum and matty calls her monkey, i think she has more but i cant think at the moment

Well Raven has a lot of nicknames!!!!

Geberally people call her Rae-Rae!!!

I call her Princess (bcuz she is my princess) or Rae(doesn need explaining),
Her daddy calls her Rae or wiggles(Cause she moved so much when I was pregnant),
Her grammy calls her Lil boo(???),
Her grampy calls her Miley(after the character in Hannah Montana),
All her aunts and uncles call her Rae or Ollie(because of Olivia),

My Child is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO confused when she gets older!!!

Wow this is old but we call Bethanie Chub(s) a lot of the time because she is a chunky baby, but like you said Dionne.. it's not a nice name really, it's one I want to stop soon as I don't want to upset her. We also call her baby bear, baby ted, bebneh, chubney lol

I called Caitlin a little moo when she'd boot me whist in my tummy - Is it bad I still call her it :blush: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->