Babies Nickname?

I call the lady garden a "moo" and I call Bethanie's "moomin or moomar" lol

Never heard of that part of the body being called a moo lol!

Was a better way of saying little cow :rofl: @ the booting me!

i call my godaugther ella -bella she answer to it to and says it bk to me in resever order she goes bella ella heheh so sweet

Jackson is called- Jack, Doodlebug (mainly), munster (i just saw the munsters on tv and got hooked on the munster word LOL), Jacker-roo and my dh calls him sir maximus pooter (this came about when he had gas LOL) and sometimes when Jack is being whiney, dh will call him by his middle name which is William (or Will for short sometimes LOL).

Mia is called 'Mi-Mi' dont ask me why its just what naturally comes to mind when i'm talking to her!

oooh my sister is named Ella Bailey, and it started as ella-bella with her, now it ended up some how, off my younger sisters as ella-bella-boo-baby-bailey :S god knows lol

anyways.. Abi was always just Abs or Abi, Izzie gets Bella, Bells, Izzles, Izzie-Whizzie etc, or pumpkin and princess off Josh, and Kabe has already been nicknamed Kabey Baby, by his nurse Kiera lol, it was an accident at calling him Kabey lol and it stuck

sweet puss i will call abbie, and my son Petite Cochons (little piglet in french)

@ the moment we call Juleika Tintin - as of her part of hair standing off her head - and Superman - as she always stretches one of her arms out as Superman does when he flies -

it's so funny :baby:

Alyssa's nickname is pinky bacause she wears a lot of pink. she responds better to this than to alyssa.

other names are pint size, smallfry, bridget the midget (one of rays church pals reckons she looks like renee zelwegger as bridget jones)

Shame on you Wobs :haha:

Paul calls Alfie, chunky monkey or funky monky but mainly cheeky monkey!

To me he is, my little lovely! x

We call Oliver 'Squidge' lol cus he's chubby and we watched finding nemo a few weeks before he was born..we got it from Dory..she called the jellyfish squidge x

Drake has always been called Boo Boo :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"