Baby #2!

Mrs.Luvbug

Mommy to a sweet baby boy
Reaction score
Hello!!!

I found out on December 31st that we are expecting baby #2, which makes us about 7 weeks along!! I am so excited!! I feel like I am gaining weight like mad, but when I weigh myself I have only gained like half a pound. But sheesh, I can sure tell that my mid section is filling out! I would love to find a buddy to do all of this together! :thumbup:

I'm a little upset though. One of my coworkers caught me off guard and I told her I was pregnant. I wasn't expecting to tell anyone other than one of my really good friends whom I also walk with. Well today, my friend that I work with said one of our bosses came in today and said "rumor is she's pregnant" (talking about me). I know that my friend wouldn't say anything so I am almost certain that my other coworker has been telling people. I'm upset because I don't think that's her news to spread. I should be the one telling people. And it's so early on, I just wasn't planning on telling people yet. I'm not surprised that she did this, because that's the type of person. But I'm upset that she's actually telling people. ugh. Sorry for the rant. I needed to get it out somewhere.

Congratulations on LO number 2! I love being a mummy of 2 :). I'm sorry your co-worker did that, it is really rude to tell your news, definitely not her place!

Congrats mrs luvbug, im 8 weeks with #2, belly and boobs also filling out!! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->