Baby Alex

Goodness hon I am so sorry. I hope in time you feel a little better. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort from the ladies on here xxxx

am so, deeply sorry for you loss, am thinking of you so much :hugs:x x x

im so sorry about your loss of your beautiful alex. its heartbreaking. i hope you get answers hun :hugs:

hayley you are so brave and so strong, you will get through tuesday
we will all be thinking of you and giving you strength, the balloons idea is amazing and a great tribute to a very special little boy

:hugs: Im so so sorry darling, lifes just not fair, he is just soo beautiful :cry: xx

So so sorry for your loss. I'm not sure what I can say to make anything seem better right now. Just so you know I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow xx

Im So Sorry To Hear About Your Loss. :hugs:

I Love The Idea With The Balloons.

My Thought Are With You And You Family. :hugs:

Your beautiful little boy will be in heaven with the angels x

All my thoughts will be with you and your family tomorrow. God bless your beautiful little boy Alex xxxx

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you all, especially tomorrow x

So very sorry. My heart is broken for you and your family. Your little boy looks so beautiful in the photograph. My thought are with you for Tuesday.

So sorry for your loss dkw to say but thoughts are with you and your family.
:hugs:

so sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family tomorrow :hugs:

when i heard what had happened to baby alex i couldnt stop cryin even tho i dont know you i felt a pain in my heart so i cant imagin what you and your family are going through its a scary thing bringing a baby into this world knowing they might be taken so cruely from us i hope you find out why he grew his wings so early he was such a gorgous little boy and he will always be watchin over you my heart goes out to you and i will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Im so sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you for sharing the story of your little baby Alex. He is beautiful. I know that it must have been hard for you to share, I can't even begin to imagine the hurt and sorrow that effects your heart right now. :cry:

I hope time helps you heal. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

will be thinking of u all tomorrow heres a poem i hope will help u hun
be strong xxx

Tiny Angels

Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

Oh sweetie....I'm in tears for you ...I can't imagine. This must be so hard. I pray for you and your family each and everyday. I know he's looking down on you and seeing how much of a wonderful mother you are. Take care and take it one day at a time.

So sorry for your loss.

My heart breaks for you...:( I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow on such a hard life changing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->