Baby Alex

I am so sorry for your loss. You and sweet baby Alex are in my thoughts.

Alex is so beautiful, hun :hugs: He is blessed to have such a strong mommy and daddy as you both, you are so incredibly strong, I can't even begin to imagine. I lost a nephew when he was 6 months gestation, and that was so so difficult to cope with, but to know that Alex got to feel the love you and your family have for him is incredible, you are all in my thoughts :hugs: Will be thinking of you Tuesday :hug:

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and your family, especially today. I am so sorry for your loss.

Tara
xxxxx

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you & your family today. *hugs*
xxxx

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1652/1652195q5lz4taocp.gif

Thinking of you today x
Mandy x

Im so sorry you are having to go through this. We were told to prepare for 'no known reason' to be found at Eves Postmortem, however we did get a reason. Im not sure if it helped or not, all it did was open up another 100 questions which the Dr's just couldnt answer. I hope they get the results back to you very soon, thinking of you all :hug: xxxxx

:hug: Im trully sorry for your loss hun.... Good luck for the Funeral TODAY.... I pray that you will receive the answers you long for... and may you find peace in what is ahead of you....:hug:

So so sorry about your loss darling. You are an incredibly strong person and i hope you do get some answers. My thoughts are with you, baby Alex and your family today at this hard time. He will never be forgotten and will be always be in your heart.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you hun, the sun is shining bright for you and your little man! R.i.p Baby Alex :cry: :hug::hugs:

i am so sorry for your loss and you and your family are in my thoughts, especially on this sad day. xxx lots of love to you

Thinking of u and ure family on this sad day :hug:

R.I. P Baby Alex..... Sleep Tight Little One x o x o x o

i am so sorry for your loss hunni!
i cant even imagine how you must be feeling.
all the best.
:hugs:
xxxx

Thinking of you today as you say goodbye to your baby boy Alex, he is so gorgeous. The sun is shining and I'm sure the heavens are smiling down on you and Alex and your family.
I know how hard it is to see that small box with your precious baby in, please look after yourself and get lots of support over the coming weeks + months. You are a great Mummy who has a beautiful boy up in heaven who will watch you and your family and when you're ready he'll be a big brother to your other children.
Sending you :hug:
Thinking of you very much on this sad day
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss :( your story breaks my heart...my thoughts are with you. :hugs: xx

I am not sure what to say.. .I am so sorry... he was a beautiful little baby...
and I am so sad thinking about the pain you must be feeling... I can't even begin to imagine... :cry: I hope that today... god surrounds you with peace...

And I hope you get the answers that you are longing for... please know that I will be thinking and praying for you and oh.. :hugs:

The balloons are a lovely idea :hug:

:hug::cry: Thinking of you! So sorry for your loss of beautiful Alex x x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"