Baby Alex

Hayley,

Ive only just seen this thread and I have been thinking about you all day.

There isn't anything I can say that will make you feel even a tiny bit better but I know that Alex will watch over you forever and he will always be a part of you. I wish there was something I could do to take away your pain. Life is so cruel sometimes and it makes me so mad there is nothing we can do to change things that have happened.

I am always here if you ever need to talk :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for your loss!
thinking of you and all your family.
xx

We are all thinking of you hayley and alex lots of love the teeen mummmies x

Didn't expect to see you on today... but wanted to remind you that you're in my thoughts and prayers today. Lots of hugs darlin'. :hugs:
P

I'm so so sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart thinking about how you must be feeling, even though I have no idea really. So sorry hun. Lots of love, Sam

i'm so sorry for your loss hun. i hope yesterday was ok, i know you would have made him incredibly proud. he's now looking down on you and looking after you. i pray that you get some answers as to why this happened.
your all in my thoughts and prayers :hugs: x

i am so sorry for your loss, i cant imagine what you and your family are going through
xxxx

:hugs: sweetie, no one should have to go through things like this :(

I've seen the pictures and he is gorgeous, you have every right to be proud of him :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry for your loss, i can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through right now, it breaks my heart to think of it :cry:

Your little alex is gorgeous and i am so sorry you had such a short time to spend with him.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->