Baby Alex

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Heyy hope everyones ok. I tend to read the threads on here rather than make them. Think I'm still in denial that I belong in this section now. :(

Im so sorry for all your losses :hugs:

I havent really posted my story about Alex so I'll give you a short story as Im not sure I'm ready to write the full story just yet :(

Baby Alex was born on 26th March 2009 weighing 6lb 15oz. I was induced at 38 weeks due to pre eclampsia. Alex was poorly and went back into hospital at 4 days old. He was highly jaundiced and very dehydrated. He was put in an incubator and was under lots of lights and on drips etc. He finally came out of hospital at 8 days old (friday) and went to heaven in his sleep aged 12 days (early Tuesday morning). 7th April 2009. We've been told to be prepared that we may never know why our precious son was taken from us :( we really need to know, it breaks our hearts even more 'not knowing'.

Alex's funeral is on Tuesday. I really dont know how we are going to cope. He only takes up 3/4 of his tiny casket :( So far we havent been that bad, mainly at night or when we're in town and seeing little babies and young children it realy hits us :( I've still been going to see Alex...giving him lots of cuddles.

After his funeral after everyone has gone home, mine and OH family will go back to the cemmetary and release 12 blue balloons, 1 for each day of his life. I hope we make him proud and give him the send off he deserves.

I miss him so much, I just want him back :hissy:

Thank you for reading if you have gotten this far

Alex's mummy, Hayley xxx

:hug: my thoughts are with you and your family x x

oh no im so sorry :hugs: (lots of them!!)

i hope you do get what you deserve, to find out why?! he is in a better place right now, to good for this earth and will be looking down on his mummy and daddy

xxxx

:( I don't know that there's anything I can say to make you feel better. But I did want to let you know that I'll be thinking of you, Alex and your family on Tuesday. I'm so deeply sorry for your loss, and if there's anything you need, I'm here to listen. :hugs:
P

:hugs: Am so so sorry for your loss, not sure what to say but i couldnt read and run, hope all goes well on tuesday for you I will be willing out the sunshine! the balloons is a beautiful idea xxxx

What a beautiful little boy, I can't imagine what you are going through right now. :hugs:

Hi hunny....im so sorry you have to go through this. I know how you feel,and wish i could make it better for you. Just remember that your little Alex is watching over his brave mummy and daddy,and he is very proud of you both. Our little Bodhi and your little Alex are up in heaven playing together. Thinking of you sweetie. PM me if you need a chat.:hug:

:hugs: Am so sorry for your loss Hayley

Will be thinking of you Tuesday

I'm so sorry for your loss, Alex is beautiful. I know no words can comfot you right now but i'm thinking of you all x

Oh my goodness....I can't begin to imagine the pain you are currently feeling. Your story brought a tear to my eye; I just had to say how sorry I am for your loss and hope that you find strength from your friends and family to help you through this sad, sad time.

I too will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

:hug:

my heart aches for you all my thoughts and prayers go to you xxx

:hug: So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family

Aw Hayley:hugs: I have no words as I know nothing I say will take your pain away but I want you to know I am thinking of you and I hope Tuesday goes as well as it can:hug:

Sweet dreams little Alex:hugs:

I am so sorry for what you must be going through. My thoughts are with you and your husband.

What a beautiful little boy, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts on Tuesday xx

:hug:

I am so sorry for what your going through :(

im so sorry for your loss he is gorgeous and he will be so proud of you the balloons is a lovely idea i will be thinking of you on tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->