Baby at 18 weeks 5 days

Momto4monkeys

Reaction score
Any guesses???
I was already told what the sonographer thought, just want to see if it correlates with what the guesses are! :)

https://imageshack.us/a/img443/4109/i8dl.jpg

Can't see a nub but think girl. Xx

Thanks ladies! If there are any more predictions, bring 'em on! :)

Can't see a nub but based in skull theory say girl!! Best of luck to you and bubba!

Purely a guess - maybe girl? Honestly very hard to tell without nub or potty shot as I think skull theory isn't too reliable

I think bub looks girly. It's no longer a nub after 14 weeks I think but without the potty shot its hard to tell.

Thanks everyone! I'm a little confused, lol, almost everyone said there's no nub, can't tell without a potty shot...but looks like a girl!

The sonographer that I had said I was having a girl because she "Didn't see any boy parts during the whole exam" instead of saying she saw girl parts so.
At the time of the appointment I was happy to hear what she thought, and my questions about the whole experience didn't hit me until later.

My Dr said I will probably be sent for another ultrasound at some point, so hopefully they can say with 100% certainty what sex the baby is. Normally it wouldn't matter so much, but I've got all kinds of people wanting to start buying for a girl, but I'm trying to hold them off for a little bit.

Thanks again! :) I really appreciate all the replies! xo

No problem - update us when you find out for sure! :)

I'm not sure why people are looking for a nub on a scan at 18 weeks, by that point the nub will have developed into genitalia. So, at this point it's pretty much impossible to tell without a clear "potty shot". The skull looks girly, so I'd say girl based on that, but that's nowhere near as accurate of a method.

Guessing :pink: but its purely a guess, if you didn't see anything that would indicate a boy during the ultrasound then I would go with that as it was very obvious on my boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->