Baby Babblings

Woohoo for ov'ing jess :happydance: fingers tightly crossed for you. That's great news about the docs too, lets hope it's nothing but if there a cyst or something it's easily sorted :)

Thanks jess, 14 and a bit days til due date! Doesn't sound long but it sure feels it lol reflexology tonight so I'm hoping my cervix is getting ready and the reflex will help get things moving!

Sarah Hun sorry to hear about your arm chick, rest up and get matt to give you a massage! That's brilliant that your now feeling snooky! Do you get it often? If so I'm jealous as it was a day or so between movements for a week or so then it got to a couple a day and progressed from there :)

Been and got simon's tassimo for Christmas today, also got him some Lego which I must hide before he gets home lol got my mum a tassimo too and ordered a load of t-discs (drink pod things) to split between them and some nice glass latte mugs. Think I might send him up the chippy tonight tho as my step-nan came round and as here for over an hour! Not bad considering we never see them between birthdays and Christmas! I feel sorry for my ad tho as his brothers both see them regularly. Oh we'll I've not missed out for the last 23years! Xxx

Thx hun and yep Defo ovulating now. My egg is either about to release or will release in a couple hour's. I will be able to tell as soon as it doe's. Hate ovulation pain's, It's worse then my AF. But I will get though it and get the BD'ing in for today soon. I thought doc's went really well too. Cant wait to get this app now. x x x

Your welcome hun, Hope it work's for ya & yer I know what you mean, Waiting for labour is the longest part of pregnancy lol & as I was one week and one day late I least expected it. x x x

Get pouncing on your OH lol that's something I won't be doing for a while after last night! The sex was good but my hips did not appreciate it!

Thanks chick just had it and it was amazing! Could get used to it lol and I could just go to sleep now! Everyone she's ever done it on has had the baby within 48hours, they've also been overdue tho, she says if it doesn't do anything she'll do it every week until lil blue arrives :) xx

Laura - You're welcome chick :D

Thank you hun, I can definetly tell that Tyler is lower now, been to town today and my back was killing me! I could also feel lot's of pressure down there and when we got home and I sat down I felt a bit crampy, think Tyler was glad I sat down aswell :haha:

Fingers are still crossed for your Midwife appointment on Thursday chick, you may possibly get some good news that lil Blue has started to engage :happydance: Yay for BD! We finally BD'd last night (which was difficult) :blush: and had some afternoon fun today :rofl: xxx

Jess - Great news about the Doctors hun, glad to hear they are finally sending you for a scan and helping you!

I'm sure he'll be a nice size too hehe, thank you chick :D Aww bless, I think I would lose control if Karl left the room aswell! I would panic! :( xxx

Sarah - Ouch! That sounds painful hun :( Hope you manage to get a Doctors appointment soon chick :hugs:

That's great that you are feeling Snooky move! Eeeeeeeks it's exciting! :happydance: xxx

Aww it's good that Tyler's getting lower all the time :)

He better be more engaged else ill come home and cry! After how m hips were there won be any fun in this house for a while!

Well I certainly felt different after the reflexology, no cramps or anything yet tho only a bit of ewcm which I'm hoping could be the start of something but don't wanna ge m hopes up too much! Gonna have a bit of cleaning spree today after my shower and hope it helps to get things going if an things starting. Xx

Get pouncing on your OH lol that's something I won't be doing for a while after last night! The sex was good but my hips did not appreciate it!

Thanks chick just had it and it was amazing! Could get used to it lol and I could just go to sleep now! Everyone she's ever done it on has had the baby within 48hours, they've also been overdue tho, she says if it doesn't do anything she'll do it every week until lil blue arrives :) xx

Thx lol, I triedbut ovulation Pain was so bad we only got the one round in. But one is better then none right. :D x x x

Sound's good hun and atleast if nothink happen's she'll come back and do it every week. :D x x x

Laura - You're welcome chick :D

Thank you hun, I can definetly tell that Tyler is lower now, been to town today and my back was killing me! I could also feel lot's of pressure down there and when we got home and I sat down I felt a bit crampy, think Tyler was glad I sat down aswell :haha:

Fingers are still crossed for your Midwife appointment on Thursday chick, you may possibly get some good news that lil Blue has started to engage :happydance: Yay for BD! We finally BD'd last night (which was difficult) :blush: and had some afternoon fun today :rofl: xxx

Jess - Great news about the Doctors hun, glad to hear they are finally sending you for a scan and helping you!

I'm sure he'll be a nice size too hehe, thank you chick :D Aww bless, I think I would lose control if Karl left the room aswell! I would panic! :( xxx

Sarah - Ouch! That sounds painful hun :( Hope you manage to get a Doctors appointment soon chick :hugs:

That's great that you are feeling Snooky move! Eeeeeeeks it's exciting! :happydance: xxx

Thx hun, Me to. x x x

Sorry ot hear your back's playing up. x x x

CD14... Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg)... Ovulation Pain Gone... :D

CD14 and another Peak Fertility (3Bar's&Egg). I think This will be my last Fertile Day to get BD'ing. Making Love last night was so painful due to ovulation that We only got one round in, But one is better then none right and We tried our hardest this month out of all the other month's we've been TTC. Today Ovulation Pain's have easied alot so gonna try and get 2 Bd'ing Session's in as egg is still in there :D But it's easier said then done with my DD having sleepless night's and keep's waking at all hour's crying (Think She Keep's Having Bad Dream's & DD Come's Way Before BD'ing.) but I'll give a go tonight lol. x x x

CBFM CD14 14-11-12.jpg

P.s Forgot to mention Doctor also did my

Height: 5Ft4 & 1/2.
Weight: 8St 3/4
&
BMI: 20.1
Yesterday, Which he said was all good. Iv only stuck on 1/4 of a stone Since Having DD and losing that baby fat. :D Well happy with that as I thought & Feel bigger then that. :blush: It was all that chocolate lol. x x x

One rounds probably better than two anyway chick, it takes time for the spermies to build back up so best to let them recover. M doc told me every 2days is best as it lets them get back up to good numbers and health.

Wow! I think I weighed more than you when I was 10! Lol go you :happydance: xx

Thx hun, I alway's thought every 2 day's was best but look im still here now. With DD Me and my Fiance was Making love 2-3 time's a day. Yes well over the top but we was in love and horny teen's. lol. :D Make's me feel like we not doing enough now but I dont wanna over do it. If you know what I mean. Honey was just a lucky miracle swimmer. x x x

Lol Thx again. I doubt it hun. Your a nice size & as Iv heard before women call it "size sexy". :D x x x

Laura - I can feel it in my waters that you are going to walk away from the Midwife tomorrow with good news! :D :haha:

Fingers crossed the CM is the start of something and glad you felt better after your reflexology session chick :) xx

Jess - You're welcome hun and thank you. The Birthing Ball really helps with my back :)

I agree with Laura hun, one round is better than two then it gives the spermies time to build back up :D We used to BD every other day, the odd occasional time we did it everyday :haha: xx

Thx hun and your welcome, Glad to hear the birthing ball help's with your back. I really wanted to try one of them when I was in labour and did'nt have one before then cause I didn't think about buying one. I didn't even get offered Nothink while I was in hospital. (Same Hospital) My SIL got offered Birthing ball, Hot bath, The lot... I wasn't even alot to use the toliet... I would have been so a shamed if I would have wee'd on the bed lol. x x x

Lol jess the size of my ass is not sexy!

Natt that's Tyler wriggling :rofl:

No cm since, pretty much bone dry actually but I don't feel it if that makes sense :shrug:

I'm absolutely exhausted again! I swear I won't be this tired when lil man's here keeping me up all night! Just need my energy to stop being sapped!

Mum's dog (Cassie) is having her leg op today, chunk of bone in her knee cut and repositioned then fixed with metal plates to act as a ligament in her knee which she's blown. She'll stop in over night and come home tomorrow, isn't allowed to go outside without being on her lead, even for a wee and only 10min walks to start with then build it up to normal exercise over 3months with the help of hydrotherapy!

Waiting for a parcel o be red delivered then I'm considering going back to bed for a bit! Glad mw isn't till 3:40pm! Xxx

Thx hun, I alway's thought every 2 day's was best but look im still here now. With DD Me and my Fiance was Making love 2-3 time's a day. Yes well over the top but we was in love and horny teen's. lol. :D Make's me feel like we not doing enough now but I dont wanna over do it. If you know what I mean. Honey was just a lucky miracle swimmer. x x x

Lol Thx again. I doubt it hun. Your a nice size & as Iv heard before women call it "size sexy". :D x x x

You know...I looked back at my chart for my bfp cycle and we were just the same lol. We went 4 times on the day I actually conceived...and happened to be our 3 year anniversary too :D And we were at it daily for the week before and after lol. These days I seriously cba to even attempt to get my leg over!

Doesnt matter how often youre doing it :D It shows a happy and loving relationship! Go eggy!!! x

Laura hope that Cassie went ok with the surgery?

Oh...and about the bubbles...every day! AND...yesterday I had a nap and woke up laid fully on my stomach and I swear I was getting little bumps like a reminder to hurry up and move! Im sure I wasnt imagining it...but then who knows!

Hope all are well :) Im still battling on. Lost 20lbs in total now (Thats another pound gone since yesterday!) and still puking way too often. The joys! x

Argggggh stupid 'previous thread' button! Now I've gotta write that all again!!

Surgery went well hun, she was sleeping when mum called, so she's coming home tomorrow :) think ill pop round and see my teddy bear :) thank you for asking :)

Yay for daily movements! It's brilliant news Hun :) won't be long before matts feeling snook too! Which reminds me your not far off half way through your pregnancy! How cool is that!

I thought the m&s would have passed by now Hun :( make sure your keeping hydrated and plenty of vits down you, we want a healthy mummy!

Well lil man's still only 4/5ths but mw said his head is fixed, not all that bothered as he could engage whenever. Been wrapping Xmas prezzie a this afternoon so I'm now surrounded by boxes and bags too tired to move them lol I've suddenly gone really tired! Think I may pounce on Simon and have a mug of raspberry leaf tea lol get this baby out! Xxx

Jess - That's a bit unfair that you didn't get offered anything in the hospital? I would have kicked up a right stink! :growlmad: xx

Laura - You are probably right hun :haha:

Hope Cassie has a speedy recovery chick :hugs:

Good luck with the Raspberry Leaf Tea! :D xx

Sarah - Yay for feeling daily movements now, it's an amazing feeling isn't it? :happydance: Sorry to hear the MS is still attacking you :( :hugs: xx

Laura LOL Having a big bum when pregnant is normal. My arse went wamp lol. Even my baggy PG like trouser's (SWEET PANT'S LOL) were getting tight round my bum lol. x x x

Sarah Totally true hun, I agree, It's to do with a good happy and loving relationship. But not when stressing over TTC... I wont deny it, we've all had our moment's right. Not saying I get stressed now because Iv been realy relaxed and chilled out this cycle. x x x

Natt I would have hun, But That Gas & Air is Weird... It's a mad buzz, But made me feel like I was gonna be sick... But apart from that when keeping it under control it really halp's the pain. :D lol, Ended up not being able to say much... x x x

CD15... High Fertility (2Bar's)...

So Today got a High Fertility (2Bar's) so Got another BD'ing session in today. I personally think tomorrow will be Low Fertility so for this cycle im done and the waiting and relaxing has begun ;) x x x

CBFM CD15 15-11-12.jpg

Had a lovely day today with my DF, DD, Mother & partner and 2 of my sister's. It was nice to have a catch up. We had a laugh which was nice and took my mind off 2WW. x x x

P.s Still awaiting App For Scan!!! & Blood Work's On 21st nov. x x x

Thanks natt she should be completely healed and back to normal after 12wks!

Raspberry leaf tea was vile! Tastes like crap I had a swig and chucked it away! Lol not nice! And we fell asleep on the sofa cuddling so no sex neither lol

Jess my ass was big before lol in fact it's only really my belly that's grew! My mum said you can't tell I'm pg from behind which is quite nice, apart from the waddling of course! Lol

Jess if you try calling the hospital they might have allocated you an apt but you've not received the letter yet, that's what I did with my 9/12wk scan. Glad your relaxing and had a good day :)

Don't know if anyone else is having this but from my belly button up for about 5inches and about 2inches either side in a circle my skin is numb! Completely forgot to ask the midwife about it but I've been reading its due to baby separating the nerves so reducing feeling there and nothing to worry about, still very strange tho! Xxx

Laura LOL everyone used to say the same to me. Didn't look PG from behind apart from thw waddling. x x x

Good idea, If I dont recieve the app by monday then I will call them. x x x

That is defo strange, Just double check with midwife hun when you see or next, that's if baby aint on his way by then :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->