Baby Babblings

Seei g her Thursday but I'm hoping he's here by then! Really achy in my back and feel like AF is gone start. Hoping its good signs! Xx

Jess - I'm hoping the gas and air doesn't make me feel sick lol! I really don't want an epidural as I want to be up and about :) xxx

Laura - You're welcome hunni and aww that's good, not too long a recovery :hugs:

Ugh, I'll remember to stay clear of the raspberry leaf tea then :haha:

Ooo I haven't heard of that one before hun, I think it will just be baby led on a nerve or something though, if you get really worried, can't you give your Midwife a ring?

Omg I have AF cramps aswell :shock: xxx

Girlie's could be a good sign, When I started labour It felt like AF cramp's to me, But didn't think nothink of it even though I could'nt sleep that night. Then next day they got closer and more painful, I went to see my midwife that day who told me I was 2 CM's open. So I new labour had slowly started. x x x

Awww natt, totally understand hun, I wont lie I had the Epidural, It didn't even releave all my pain, and had baby's bum or feet in my rib's. The gas and air was good as long as labour was kept under control. My sister used to say Dont Lose Control what ever you do. She's had 5 kids so I new it was said for a reason lol. Well I lost control ended up crying like a baby lol. Wish I didn't now then I would not of have the epidural. It also fuck's your back up and can leave you paralised for life. Not good really. Wont ever be having one of those again. Natt even if it make's you sick pall though it hun. Your strong and you can do it. x x x

Yh it's like when you've been the dentists and they've numbed you lol very odd! Got the hospital tour tomorrow so I can always have a word there if I need to. Be nice to go into labour whilst there lol

Natt I think my pains are blue gettin lower more than anything. Trying to relax and not look for pains so it actually starts lol

Although epi's can be dangerous hundreds if not thousands are done daily with no problems. My grandad had them but higher up in his back than you do for labour so he could still walk and has been fine, they lasted for 3months too. Epi's personally don't worry me but everyone's different :) xx

I didn't say I didn't trust them hun, and yer totally agree many do have them done and have no ploblem's but also read many story's. x x x

Jess - Yeah I have heard that Epidural can leave you paralized, that's what's putting me off asking for one to be honest :wacko: That plus I don't want to be bed bound, surely there are other pain meds they can give us other than gas and air? Aww thank you chick, I'm actually getting nervous now as I wanted to cry the other day when I had period pains! :blush: xxx

Laura - How did your hospital tour go chick? You have been quiet today so hopefully you have some good news :winkwink: xxx

Yh it was good natt, no news tho! The wards have all been redone over the last 12months so all the rooms are really nice and spotlessly clean! The ward was silent too! No screaming ladies which apparently is how it always is, they just get on with it and labour which made me feel better!

The only pains I had was in my hip which was really REALLY hurting by the end of it, Simon had to drive home bless him!

The only place we didn't see was the theatres as they had emergencies just before the tour and both being used! Think that might have scared me had we saw it tho!

Also you only have to stop in 4-6hours if the labour is straight forward and you want to go home, if not you can stay I or if there's been problems they will keep you in overnight etc.

These pains I'm having now need to turn into something or jog on tho! Feel like someone's drilling into my pelvis/hip and right under my bump hurts when I stand :( fed up and missing OH today! :cry: xx

Argggggh stupid 'previous thread' button! Now I've gotta write that all again!!

Surgery went well hun, she was sleeping when mum called, so she's coming home tomorrow :) think ill pop round and see my teddy bear :) thank you for asking :)

Yay for daily movements! It's brilliant news Hun :) won't be long before matts feeling snook too! Which reminds me your not far off half way through your pregnancy! How cool is that!

I thought the m&s would have passed by now Hun :( make sure your keeping hydrated and plenty of vits down you, we want a healthy mummy!

Well lil man's still only 4/5ths but mw said his head is fixed, not all that bothered as he could engage whenever. Been wrapping Xmas prezzie a this afternoon so I'm now surrounded by boxes and bags too tired to move them lol I've suddenly gone really tired! Think I may pounce on Simon and have a mug of raspberry leaf tea lol get this baby out! Xxx

Im so glad it went well honey. I hope shes back to running around soon with less pain!

Man...Im usually done with my shopping at this stage but ive bought only 2 persons lol. I so cba! Must change that attitude!!

xx

Laura LOL Having a big bum when pregnant is normal. My arse went wamp lol. Even my baggy PG like trouser's (SWEET PANT'S LOL) were getting tight round my bum lol. x x x

Sarah Totally true hun, I agree, It's to do with a good happy and loving relationship. But not when stressing over TTC... I wont deny it, we've all had our moment's right. Not saying I get stressed now because Iv been realy relaxed and chilled out this cycle. x x x

Natt I would have hun, But That Gas & Air is Weird... It's a mad buzz, But made me feel like I was gonna be sick... But apart from that when keeping it under control it really halp's the pain. :D lol, Ended up not being able to say much... x x x

First off..LOVE the new piccie. She is absoutely gorgeous hun :)

I know exactly what you mean. TTC takes so much stress and pressure its unbelievable. I felt it building every cycle longer that went. I would cause fights over everything and anything. I know it was just my frustrations at still being trying but I couldnt stop it. Soon as lines started to form on those OPKs id turn into a nightmare!!

TTC is really a good test of a relationship :) Id be more woried if there werent a few arguements and strains along the way! x

CD15... High Fertility (2Bar's)...

So Today got a High Fertility (2Bar's) so Got another BD'ing session in today. I personally think tomorrow will be Low Fertility so for this cycle im done and the waiting and relaxing has begun ;) x x x

View attachment 515449

Had a lovely day today with my DF, DD, Mother & partner and 2 of my sister's. It was nice to have a catch up. We had a laugh which was nice and took my mind off 2WW. x x x

P.s Still awaiting App For Scan!!! & Blood Work's On 21st nov. x x x

Ohhh exciting!! Do you still chart? If so youll have to let us know when 1dpo was/is!

Those appointments are a pain. I think I had to wait a couple of weeks for the scan letter to come :) x

Thanks natt she should be completely healed and back to normal after 12wks!

Raspberry leaf tea was vile! Tastes like crap I had a swig and chucked it away! Lol not nice! And we fell asleep on the sofa cuddling so no sex neither lol

Jess my ass was big before lol in fact it's only really my belly that's grew! My mum said you can't tell I'm pg from behind which is quite nice, apart from the waddling of course! Lol

Jess if you try calling the hospital they might have allocated you an apt but you've not received the letter yet, that's what I did with my 9/12wk scan. Glad your relaxing and had a good day :)

Don't know if anyone else is having this but from my belly button up for about 5inches and about 2inches either side in a circle my skin is numb! Completely forgot to ask the midwife about it but I've been reading its due to baby separating the nerves so reducing feeling there and nothing to worry about, still very strange tho! Xxx

Oh that is strange!! I cant stand numb feelings :( It drives me crazy!

I hate that tea too. I had some when tTC and never again! x

Jess - Yeah I have heard that Epidural can leave you paralized, that's what's putting me off asking for one to be honest :wacko: That plus I don't want to be bed bound, surely there are other pain meds they can give us other than gas and air? Aww thank you chick, I'm actually getting nervous now as I wanted to cry the other day when I had period pains! :blush: xxx

Laura - How did your hospital tour go chick? You have been quiet today so hopefully you have some good news :winkwink: xxx

Im with you...I dont want one if i can avoid it! Im good with pain, but the idea of that needle being in there...no way! Id rather turn them all deaf with my screaming than have that done! x

I've kinda gotten used to it now lol

The tea is rank! Xx

Yh it was good natt, no news tho! The wards have all been redone over the last 12months so all the rooms are really nice and spotlessly clean! The ward was silent too! No screaming ladies which apparently is how it always is, they just get on with it and labour which made me feel better!

The only pains I had was in my hip which was really REALLY hurting by the end of it, Simon had to drive home bless him!

The only place we didn't see was the theatres as they had emergencies just before the tour and both being used! Think that might have scared me had we saw it tho!

Also you only have to stop in 4-6hours if the labour is straight forward and you want to go home, if not you can stay I or if there's been problems they will keep you in overnight etc.

These pains I'm having now need to turn into something or jog on tho! Feel like someone's drilling into my pelvis/hip and right under my bump hurts when I stand :( fed up and missing OH today! :cry: xx

I miss my OH too :( I can see him...but all he can see is his damn computer games lately lol!

Im hoping its going to turn into something hun. You girls ar ebeing tortured enough.

I hope my hospital has that kind of rule. I defo want to be in and out! x

I'd just like him to be here, was the first hung I thought when I woke up :( 'another day without Simon here'

I dunno if it's cause I'm sleeping great, so much going through my head ATM, cause after sleeping for hours sat I was pain free. Just want my body to decide what it's doing! These headaches are annoying me now too :(

I'm hoping for a straight forward birth so we can be in and out! Xx

Im crossing fingers and toes for you that you can be in and out! Im sure it will be though :)

I guess the Epi is one of those things you either fear or dont :) Im just terrified of it, like with having a C-section lol. If I wasnt freaked out by the needle I may well feel very different! x

made me violently sick at first, so I had an epi as Oscar was on a monitor constantly and still only 3cms, also had hormone drip to speed things up, once that kicked in we managed to get some naps in but had to have it topped up at 7am and was fully dilated, got some more sleep in and started pushing at 9am, Oscar arrived at 10:55am with a bit of help from a tiny cut for me and a pull for his shoulders he was here very alert and content!

we tried bf but the colostrum that started to come through dried up straight away so we switched to formula as he was too hungry to comfort, he's now doing loads better feeding every 3hoirs and we should be home tomorrow xxx

Haha just reallsied half my post is missing! Lol

Should start with....hes here! Oscar Robert Talbot arrived 20.11.12 at 10:55am after 17nd half hour labour.

Started with a strong cramp which was very closely followed with leaking waters, unfortunatly they contained a lot of meconium so we had to come straight in and have Oscar on a monitor, was 3cms but contractions were too close together to be effective, was moved into delivery room and examined again 4hours later, still only 3cms but was screaming in pain so had gas and air which .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->