Baby Babblings

Aww thank you hunni :) I hope this cycle goes better for you chick.

Not long got back from midwife, he's still 4/5ths which is a bit disappointing :( hoping he's lower next week at my 38wk apt. Other than that he's fine tho :) come on lil blue, mummy wants to meet you! Xx

Laura - Can't wait to see pictures hun :D

Aww bless your heart, that is very true, I think lil blue will come first though :winkwink: :hugs:

It's amazing being able to wash Tyler's clothes hun, love the smell of Fairy lingering in the house :happydance:

It's best to keep as active as possible in these later stages of pregnancy hun, will help lil man to engage more :D Glad to hear lil blue is doing well hun. I feel your disappointment but fingers crossed he'll have engaged by next week :happydance: xxx

Jess - Fingers crossed for this cycle chick :dust: xxx

Fucking mamas and papas are shit! The delivery slot is 4pm -8pm and now they're saying they're running 2hours late! How the deck can they be so late so early on?! Not teased at all!!

I'm a bit gutted I've almost washed all of blue's first clothes :( lol it is a lush smell! Once all our washing tablets are gone its fairy all th way for us too lol

I just wish the weather was nicer so I'd want o be out and about, don't thnk. A be bothered to go out today, attempting to get the house slightly straight lol

Comparing last weeks bump pic with this weeks he def looks lower!
36wks....
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-19.jpg
37wks....
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-26.jpg

What do you think? Xx

Laura - Glad you finally recieved your delivery, they don't half like to mess people around do they? :(

Awwww! That's a shame about all blue's first clothes, you'll get to wash them again once he's worn them though :winkwink:

Blue definetly looks like he's dropped hunni :wohoo: Hopefully some good news at your next Midwife appointment :happydance: xx

They're a nightmare at times, then others are brilliant!

Yh I'll be washing plenty before long lol

Woohoo I hope he has dropped further, he can drop completely now ;) xxx

Laura - You sure will hunni ;)

Keeping everything crossed that lil blue has dropped some more next time you see your Midwife :happydance: xx

Thanks Hun :) I feel like he has, he kept moving and causing shooting pains in my lady parts and pinching a nerve in my hip, lil bugger lol he's been loads more active the past couple of days too. Hoping its all good signs! Xx

Laura - You're welcome hunni :D

Are they the pains they describe as lightening pains? Ouch! Aww that's good that he's been more active, maybe he's moving into position :winkwink: xx

Ooo I don't know Hun, not heard of them, it's feels like lightening lol I hope so chick, fed up muchly now!to the point where I was that uncomfortable in my mat jeans yesterday, I told the dog off for eating rubbish then sobbed, and I mean sobbed for a good half hour lol xx

Sarah - Full term is classed as 37 weeks chick :D xxx

Term is 37wks and full term is 40wks Hun :) means lil man's organs are ready and can cope with life now so he's just putting extra Chubb on :)

Ahhhh gotchya!!

Jess: Crossing everything for you this cycle!!

Laura: Bump is defo lower than the last pic!

Noting new for me to report. Im sick, sick, sick so same as every other day! Got the pram ordered so that should arrive mid next week...my god it feels real now! Still dont have any energy to do anything. And ive lost more weight. My mum is now really worried about me as she says im wasting away before her eyes bless her. Said, she should be happy...ill be lighter on delivery day than I was when I got pregnant :haha:

Spending a lot of time laying and waiting to see if I can feel anything :) Got some popping type feelings but then 20 minutes later I did a big fart so not sure if it was that or not. Shouldnt be too long till I feel something tho I imagine :D

xx

Laura he defo look's lower hun. Love your little name were it normally say's pregnant... "Growing a Fat one" lol bless him. x x x

Thx sarah hun. Cant believe your in Tri 2 already hun. Wow gone well quick. You's will all have Baby's before I even get my BFP at this rate lol. x x x

Natt how are you hun? due soon. Dec 10th aint it. Not long away. x x x

Glad you ladies see it too :) feels lower still now! I hope he is!

Sorry your still being Sarah Hun :hugs: must be horrible to feel so shit all the time :( yay for pramness tho! As long as your still gettin the nutrition you both need that's the main thing chick.

You'll know when it's snook and not wind, your comment did make me chuckle tho :D I was pretty sure I'd felt jellybean then a couple of days later while we'd got the Doppler out I felt him again and we heard it so I knew then what I'd felt before was def him :)

Haha thanks jess, my mw keeps saying he's gonna be big! I hope he's not too big else his clothes won't fit lol

Your BFP is right around the corner ;) xxx

Laura - Awww bless your heart hunni! I have only just noticed that you have changed your motto to "Growing a fat one" :shock: xxx

Sarah - Sorry to hear you are still suffering with MS hun, I really hope it eases off soon! You need to be able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy, not throw up every morning! :hugs:

Woohoo for ordering your pram! :happydance: xxx

Jess - I'm great thank you hun, slowly counting down the days hehe. Tyler was measuring 37cm's today and he's 1-2 5ths so I think he may come before my due date :happydance:

How are you hunni? Keeping everything crossed for you for a BFP :hugs: xxx

Your welcome Laura, Im Sure he will still fit in his clothe's, Bless him. x x x

Natt your welcome, Glad to hear your ok. Wow That's a good size so far. Honey was 50CM's to the dot when she was born. Birth was'nt to bad when I look back, But when I was in labour I think I over reacted lol. :D IM not to bad thx hun, I can feel ovulation creeping up on me lol, Im sure it will be tomorrow or next day (CD13 or 14.) Still a High Fertility (2Bar's) On CBFM & thx hun me to, Other wise I will be hit with the worst Birthday prezzie ever ... AF. x x x

Your welcome Laura, Im Sure he will still fit in his clothe's, Bless him. x x x

Natt your welcome, Glad to hear your ok. Wow That's a good size so far. Honey was 50CM's to the dot when she was born. Birth was'nt to bad when I look back, But when I was in labour I think I over reacted lol. :D IM not to bad thx hun, I can feel ovulation creeping up on me lol, Im sure it will be tomorrow or next day (CD13 or 14.) Still a High Fertility (2Bar's) On CBFM & thx hun me to, Other wise I will be hit with the worst Birthday prezzie ever ... AF. x x x

Aww bless her. I hope Tyler doesn't grow too much more then lol. I think a lot of ladies over react during labour hehe, we lose control from what I have seen. Yay for Ovulation making it's appearance, get plenty of :sex: in hunni :dust: x x x

Haha thanks natt :p

Yay for Tyler getting super ready!

I'm hoping lil blue is getting super ready too, cause boy am I super ready for him! Went a walk Sunday and suffered with aches but nothing else, :sex: last night and I suffered even more! My hips haven't been this painful for a while and it really is agony! Having reflexology tonight so I'm hoping that has an effect, but of course if my cervix isn't ready then nothing will help :( oh and I'm off to get both my mums and Simons main Christmas presents today so I'm hoping being active for an hour or so will help too, if I can manage it that is! Xxx

CD13... Peak Fertility (3 Bar's & A Egg)... AF Due On My Birthday...Doctor's Appointment Update...

CD13 & I got Peak fertility (3Bar's&Egg) This morning. :D But Not Happy that AF is now Due On My Birthday. Gutted but FX'd she's a NO SHOW... x x x

CBFM CD13 13-11-12.jpg

Doc's Update... My Doctor Has Sent me to go and have a Scan done to have a look and see what's wrong, Just gonna wait for appointment to come though the post now. Also His sent me for some blood work's But gotta go on day 21. x x x

Thx natt lol, Im sure he will be a nice size, Not to big not to small And yer I defo lost control but only because my DF left the room for a min lol. How sad. HeHe. x x x

Laura sorry to hear your in pain hun. Wont be much longer now. Im counting down the day's for ya lol. :D x x x

Jess thats great news about the doctor! Must feel like youre finally getting some answers!

Ladies sorry I am super quiet atm...I am currently working on one arm. And im right handed and its my right arm thats buggered...so typing is super slow atm.

Oh but...getting bubbles now when I lay on my side and its not gas :D :D :D And sometimes laid on my back too!

Thx hun and yer, Like I say anythink is better then nothink right. That's cool hun, Good luck with it, sound's fiddley. Awww great to hear hun. Bless bub's. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->