Baby back carriers

This weekend I was faced with this same decision between getting the egro and boba. I ordered my egro yesterday. My reason for the buying the egro is that I liked the idea that it had a pocket for my cell phone and keys since I do not want to have to walk around with a separate bag for these little items and secondly I found that the egro looks more unisex than the boba so I do not think my husband will have a problem using it.

I used this site to help me make my final decision, its straight of the boba website and its a comparison between the egro and the boba. By the way they both go up to 45lbs. Hope this helps.

https://www.bobababycarrier.com/index.php?page=boba-or-ergo-baby-carrier

Thanks naturalmystic! Was a little frightened to (mis)read about the 35lb limit as we're already at 27lbs and I don't know if I would be able to cope without wearing my little man :rofl:

Ergos + men = drool. Mine wears it all the time. So does Orlando Bloom!

Attachments

• daddy.jpg
    daddy.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 5
For some strange reason I have this biggest stupidest fear that if I put my LO in to the back carry position in my ergo, in can fall out of it when he arches his back by tilting backwards, please tell me this isn't the case

Ergo all the way! and if you're looking at getting it for hiking/long walks, I'd go with the performance or the sport ergo as they're both more light weight and will be cooler on your and bub!

Janidog - I've never heard of a baby falling out from arching their back like that. I know what you mean though. P does it and it freaks me out. just make sure your LO is jiggled right down in the carrier so the back of it is has high up his back as it can go.

Ergos + men = drool. Mine wears it all the time. So does Orlando Bloom

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I totally agree lol. Was looking at the ergo site and I found that the men looked so sexy carrying their LO on their backs, didn't really see any men on the boba site though.

Hope this will be my last question before I make my mind up! Does anyone have the Ergo sport? wondering if it has any pockets for keys etc and can't find the info online. Im going to choose between the Ergo and Ergo sport. My OH likes the sport the best but Im thinking if its warm Ill have no jacket on therefore nowhere to carry my car key and phone! We need to drive to the place I'd go walking so definately need some kind of pocket.

Hope this will be my last question before I make my mind up! Does anyone have the Ergo sport? wondering if it has any pockets for keys etc and can't find the info online. Im going to choose between the Ergo and Ergo sport. My OH likes the sport the best but Im thinking if its warm Ill have no jacket on therefore nowhere to carry my car key and phone! We need to drive to the place I'd go walking so definately need some kind of pocket.

It does.

You can see it here. It is right below the hood with a top zipper (unlike the regular which is farther down and has a side zipper). Apologies to the UK girls, but Ergo does sell a "fanny pack" add-on too (I know that word is not really correct in British English, LOL)

https://babywearingbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/08/ergo-performance-review.html

I have now taken the plunge and ordered the Ergo! It should be here by Friday so I will hopefully get to use it over the weekend! Thank you so much for everyones help and advice! x

Do you guys find the back carry cooler than the front one? I'm getting soooo hot carrying Ivy on my front, I'm actually having to use the pram way more than I want to right now :(

Hun I find it much cooler wearing Isla on my back. I even put her in there when I hoover the house and don't get too hot. Try it, you will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->