Baby Best Buys

Lansinoh - HPA Lanolin Cream for Breastfeeding.
Awesome to avoid cracks and eased pain for me.

Also a changing table if space permits. That's the first item I've purchased this time around as I used it all the time with my first.

The Silver Cross 3D Pram System! So reliable and durable and has lated me for years, the best buy ever and saved a fortune!

The Maxi Cosi would be close behind though as well

for us it was our tomy baby carrier its been brilliant i carried my son with it and now waiting to use it on 2nd baby :D also a

mama and papa's starlight swing used also for my son and now waiting to use for new baby :D

Fisher Price 3-in-1 swing, rocker and seat from birth to three. It's amazing. Isaac loved it when it was in swing mode as a newbie and I could get stuff done when I had the energy and wasn't sleeping like him round the house :). Yes it is bulky when it swing mode and needs it's own room really haha but we had a space in the corner of the living room which wasn't to bad.

It was £105 but so worth the price.

Dr browns bottles were my best buy! Yes they are a pain in the arse to wash and sterilise but they are soooo worth it x

my best baby buys are: fisher Price 3-in-1 swing, rocker and seat from birth to three, my baby cloth nappies, my baby beautiful crib by pottery barn kids and The ChildMinder Systems by Baby Alert International that help me care for my baby even when i m not around her...

Abuba swimming rings, my baby bathing time has never been as enjoyable since I've discovered this product!

Ooh so many things have been invaluable but the ones that jump out are:

Avent dual bath and room thermometer

Fisher Price Jumperoo - we got her this at 4.5 months and she absolutely loved it and I knew it would keep her safely in one place.

Fisher Price Rainforest Booster Seat (no longer in production but a very similar one is in Mothercare) - much better than a pub / restaurant highchair as they can sit at the table with you and the toy tray clips into the food tray after they have eaten and the toys on it keep them quiet throughout your meal!

Starlite swing - for the first 3 months or so until she didnt fancy it any longer, this would send her to sleep quickly

Car seat base for her Maxi Cosi Cabrio seat - easy to very quickly click in and out, no messing with seat belts

oyster pram & carrycot, love it & use for baby to sleep in during day

Hi there
I was told a Lara Jill bag. Anyone heard of it? The website and bag look good?
Can anyone help? I was told to get a changing bag for the wife?

Tripp trapp high chair. Expensive but baby can sit right at the table just like everyone else and it takes up very little space on the floor.

Plus it looks amazing :haha:

I love to buy at cuty-handmade.webnode.pt

They have excellent quality!! And you can chose the materials if you have a strong opinion like me!!
:laugh2:

I absolutely adored the Kidsme Food Feeder! Easy for LO to hold and self-feed with. Not too pricey. Easy for mom to clean up with too!

My wife and I had a little baby girl on 4 August and of all the gifts we got from friends and family, the best and by far the most used item was a diaper bag from a company called Auben (never heard of them but saw it advertised on Amazon).

Apart from being able to carry and organize all the millions of things you suddenly have to cart around when you have a baby (she's only 5 weeks old), it actually looks pretty cool, so as a dad I'm quite happy to use it when I'm out and about, and have had quite a few comments about it. It came with a changing mat and bottle bag (which we just use to put a bottle of chilled water in for ourselves), so something I can see us using until it falls apart...:winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
i really loved my sling, it gave me a break from feeding and soothing and everything when i went for a walk in my lovely Pittari sling, it was easy to use .. absolutely blinkin brilliant. I love my Pittari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->