His bouncer
the changing unit

My best buy was also my Bumbo for my first baby
others,
-rainforest fisher price play mat, i will use again

-last month I bought motorola mbp36 baby monitor and it is really great

-Lots of bibs from wallmart

Really couldn't manage without my changing station and baby swing

Oh and a bath seat made life so much easier at the beginning https://www.smythstoys.com/bathing-and-changing-182sc/safety-1st-deluxe-bath-cradle-100041itm.aspx

* Bright Starts vibrating chair
(I asked lots of mums before I chose a vibrating chair, and this was by far the most popular, and I can see why! We love ours.)

* 'Cheeky wipes' washable wipes kit
(Wouldn't want to live without these, I love them - the essential oils smell heavenly, and they're so much better than disposable wipes.)

* Moby Wrap
(It's so lovely snuggling with baby, plus having your hands free - make sure you get one from a good website, as I got several from ebay and they were all fake :dohh: Two pages on how to tell fake moby wraps: link 1, link 2)

* Avent bath and room thermometer
(Brilliant double-purpose product, plus it floats in the bath :thumbup:)

* Braun thermoscan ear thermometer
(Would have gone mad without this! Really puts your mind at rest, and so easy to use, plus it records the last reading, so you don't have to remember.)

* Baby nasal salt-water spray
(A godsend in the first months when he got so blocked up - just a little spray and it loosened all the gunk, and he could breathe again!)

* Milton cold-water sterilising tablets
(Quick and easy, and no rinsing afterwards :thumbup:)

* Breast pump (Avent manual)

Feel free to PM me any questions if you want to know anything about them :flower:

Tommee Tippee Steriliser (one you put in a microwave) Was £10 at the time
Boba Carrier, suitable from 4 months to 3 years, or 15lb to 45lbs.
Smart Trike Plus.
Fisher Price PeekaBoo Cot Mobile

The Ikea Antilop Highchair

I would just like to let all parents know that this is the best (and cheapest) highchair I have found on the market. At only £10.99 this plastic highchair and £4 for the tray it is easy to clean, hygeinic, comfortable and allows your child to sit up to the table if you don;t want to use the detachable tray. Takes 5 mins to put together and the legs are detachable for storage. I can't believe that people and myself are sucked into paying up to £120 for a highchair that does exactly the same but are not as easy to keep clean or are too bulky. Before I bought mine i spent around £70 on a fisher price highchair that is not nearly as good, it reclinces but it is more like a lazyboy chair adn has not helped my son to sit by himself, i took it back to argos and told a fib said it was faulty, got a refund and bought myself a shark steam mop(that is fab but i will let you all in on that one later) so I would just like to let everyone know how great the ikea highchairs are and to save your money.

It's a tough call between my travel system (quninny buzz pushchair and maxi cosi car seat) and my ikea high chair. One cost £400 and the other less than £20 ! :)

Hi all :happydance:

I recently purchased a 'Baby Weaver Ana Cot.' It was really easy to assemble with an affordable price. Would definitely recommend it. You can see it here at best cot

Stopped going into town to get my child a build a bear now just go to The Bear Works to build a bear and it can be down all online on their 5 step build a bear process, I would recommend it to anyone even you child can do it my 3 year old managed to choose what she wanted, maybe choose to :thumbup:many things ha check it out

I love the wooden changer from Mothercare, got it in white to match Emily's cot, she loves it too, I put up her toys on the edge and she smiles up at them while I change & dress her, its great to save me bending down to change her.

Also love the Fisher Price Rainforest playmat, Emily goes mad under it, kicking like crazy, loves it, looking forward to putting her into the F.Price Jumperoo when she's big enough!
:haha:

Avent Manual Breast Pump. £15 on a half price offer in asda a while back, kiddicare and bounty do frequent similar offers......works brilliantly, i actually have 2 now - i ditched my electric tommee tippee pump because it took me half an hour to get 2 ounces of milk out of both boobs, I could HAND express quicker, it was just more tiring and sore! Manual avent didn't hurt at ALL, stimulated a letdown really quickly, kept milk flowing, a full boob could fill a bottle in 10 minutes. If you have 2 manuals, even better! Just start the tv programme first lol.

Our Whoozit toy, my Mia loves it, it makes her sleep so well which in turn makes me sleep so well. When she lost it we ordered another one from the same site and it was there the next morning. Bought it from https://www.giraffeandco.com/toys-and-gifts/manhattan-toy/whoozit-baby-tizoo.aspx they were cheapest and sped the replacement to us.

Swaddle Me. Or any kind of proper swaddle blanket. A lot of our early sleep issues would have been solved if we had got this before LO was born as she wiggles and waves her arms about and it used to wake her up. We have a 1.5 tog one which velcro's up and will be perfect for summer as well as its nice and cool. Definately recommend it!

fisher price rainforest swing, changing station, sleeping bags, motorola mbp36 video baby monitor were best ones.

Adan and Anais swaddle muslins: I use it for everything. Especially great for discretion when breastfeeding in public
Jumperoo
Leap Frog Twinkle twinkle little violet dog: I started having the music on before she sleeps from day 1. Now when she hears it, she automatically falls asleep or calms down.
Rainforest gym mat
Fisher Price precious planet musical planet
Changing unit
Trumpette shoe shaped socks: they are great cause her feet are too small to fit shoes and the normal socks look odd under an outfit
Bugaboo bee

BEST thing I have is BabyBjorn baby carrier. A friend loaned it to me, but if she suddenly needed it back i would buy one immediately. Jonah likes to be carried all the time and I still have two arms free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->