Baby blues :(

StarShine94

Reaction score
Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant by accident and are really young, im 18 but they are younger. Im on my third month of trying and its really getting me down that there are young teens out there having babies for the sake of it yet me and my fiance are really trying for it, i know three months isnt long but i just thought it would have happened by now

hey dear
you v young..do not get dissapointed..when we get old..we have more concern like if we have everything healthy in us or not for us to be able to concieve..but since you are young just do not worry much!!..I am 27 and for me also its been 4 cycles..and no success yet!!
but there have been many who have been able to concieve with proper planning and luck!!

to start off..just get to know your cycle first..like how long it is and then when you are likely to ov...using opk and temp and if you ffeel you have any issues then you can get a checkup too..just to clear the confusion ....

also just wanted to say having a baby is a big responsibility..so if you are ready with the age you are in then really go ahead..all teh best for your journey dear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->