Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Whisper have you tried a dose of Infacol before she has a feed? It really helps :hugs:

We used Infacol with Oscar and it really helped him to bring his wind up...hope you find something that works soon. Its horrid to see them in pain isnt it xxx

:hugs: Huge hugs Whisper, my 1st had awful colic :( I remember just crying with her for hours :nope:

We just gave her lefax and seems to of settled her for now hopefully will work

Brilliant hun, I bet theres more to help nowadays than 5 years ago :hugs:

Brilliant hun, I bet theres more to help nowadays than 5 years ago :hugs:

She puked all over herself after her feed so hope it stayed down, she seems more happy atm, stupid tt bottles alk she was getting was a belly full of gas and leaving the milk

Try doctor browns whisper, they are expensive but worth it, it filters all of the air out of the bottle so your baby just gets milk :flower:

Try doctor browns whisper, they are expensive but worth it, it filters all of the air out of the bottle so your baby just gets milk :flower:

We havent the money atm just spent out 30 euro on the tt bottles the mam seems to be helping but shes still holding onto the gas from the past 2 days when was feeding her with the tt all I could see was the bubbles going strsight imto the milk and no escape

Oh bless her, it must be so painful taking all that gas into such a tiny tummy! Im worried now, Ive got TT this time! Im going to *attempt* BF (not sure how that will go lol) and then have the bottles on stand by incase I have to formula feed.

I use TT for Oscar but obviously he is a lot older so makes no difference. I best stock up on colic relieving meds just incase.

Oh bless her, it must be so painful taking all that gas into such a tiny tummy! Im worried now, Ive got TT this time! Im going to *attempt* BF (not sure how that will go lol) and then have the bottles on stand by incase I have to formula feed.

I use TT for Oscar but obviously he is a lot older so makes no difference. I best stock up on colic relieving meds just incase.
We tried the tt as mam are such a faff to put together so many parts etc but id rather spend more time and less sleep if it means shes happy and not in pain

We had to switch to dr browns bottles for Daniel. TT were filling him full of wind too. The dr browns were expensive but they are worth it to get his wind up easily.

Poor wee man though has been trying to fill his nappy for 24 hours now and it just isn't happening- I have tried cooled water and everything. I'm going to do some baby massage on him after dinner to see if that helps.

He was weighed yesterday and is up to 9lb 4ozs so that is up 3lbs since he was born- the health visitor is really happy with him.

Lastly, I know that this was a few pages ago but I have used powdered milk since day 1, I make 8 bottles in advance and just keep them in the fridge, when he feeds I lift the next bottle out so that it gets to room temperature, at night I take 2 bottles up to bed with us and that means that we don't have to leave our room at night!

Thanks best, that was me who mentioned the milk, I'm using the powdered stuff now.
Sorry to read about Lena, no advice here, I must lucky not have babies suffer... Touch wood.
Anyone know how long jaundice takes to go? Ruby eyes are awful! But the midwife was happy.
We got her hearing test tomoz, I'm sure she is fine.

Well done Daniel on the weight gain.
X

When Daniel was in hospital he had jaundice, it took about 10 days to fully go but he had it pretty bad. I was just told that the best thing to do for them in the house was to keep them in direct sunlight as much as possible and get as much fluid into them as you can. Hopefully ruby gets better soon.

The lefax and the mam bottles seem to of settled her tum shes just taken 100ml for the first time and fast asleep on her papa. <3

I need to go clothes shopping non of my pre preg clothes fit all too big! Even my bras lol, shes now to big for 50 cm clothes yet newborn is a bit too big my tiny chunker never thought I could love someone the way I do her shes only been here 15 days but feels like she always has <3

Im using powder too x I have tt but shes only started using them today as was using ready sterile ones. So paranoid im not doing it right. She is a windy baby and poos loads! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->