Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Im using powder too x I have tt but shes only started using them today as was using ready sterile ones. So paranoid im not doing it right. She is a windy baby and poos loads! X

Im sure you are doing it right hun, id just keep an eye on the teet as found the whole thing sucked in to the bottle what made her even windyer xx

I just managed to trip over the sofa then on way to kitchen walk into a wall! Half asleep still lol

Why do they only seem to pooh at night? Ruby is only doing one a day... Now I've said she will do more now! My other two poohed loads.

I'm absolutely covered in my own sweat! Lovely!
I remember Nix saying she had them too, I got them before as well, forgot how cold they make you.

Love to go clothes shopping. I've got £200 in Next vouchers but I'm still meaty.
Whisper I've remwbwr rightly you didn't put much weight on during pregnancy?
I got on the scales before bed and I've hot exacty a stone to lose... Since having Ruby I've lost 20lb- 3.5 this week and I've had three take sways! Ha ha

I'm really pleased with my stretch marks on my tummy, there barely there, just need the meatiness to go and im hoping I will be back to normal? My tummy muscles are completey split in two... And no one had checked my tummy since hosptal!

Why do they only seem to pooh at night? Ruby is only doing one a day... Now I've said she will do more now! My other two poohed loads.

I'm absolutely covered in my own sweat! Lovely!
I remember Nix saying she had them too, I got them before as well, forgot how cold they make you.

Love to go clothes shopping. I've got £200 in Next vouchers but I'm still meaty.
Whisper I've remwbwr rightly you didn't put much weight on during pregnancy?
I got on the scales before bed and I've hot exacty a stone to lose... Since having Ruby I've lost 20lb- 3.5 this week and I've had three take sways! Ha ha

I'm really pleased with my stretch marks on my tummy, there barely there, just need the meatiness to go and im hoping I will be back to normal? My tummy muscles are completey split in two... And no one had checked my tummy since hosptal!
Yeh I weighed less in preg then I did before lol, lena started pooing more around day 5 and has kept them coming since lol

Ha ha.
Ruby has just polished off a 3oz bottle and wants more, so Im giving it, doubt she will drink much? I've no idea what time her last feed was as Shaun did it?
I was asleep at 9pm and she woke at 2:45... My body must be amazed at the amount of sleep!!!

I made the mistake of giving her a smaller amount and shes not impressed but cant give her anymore yet or she will be sick so shes whinging and hicuping in her bed after ive tried for last hour to get her to sleep

Terrible night sweats yes!! Minging! Think it helped me get back to pre preggo weight tho!

Jude is a sicky baby and seems to have gotten constipated since being on formula last Saturday. Was considering changing milk but have decided to try and go bak to bf instead.
Got some pills from the docs and getting my pump tomorrow and will see how it goes. Even if he never goes back to the breast hopefully the expressed milk will settle him a bit better.

I think ive given her a bad tum again fed her at 5. 60ml then she wouldnt settle so had to gove more at 6 n she took 70 now shes uncomfy and both me and her very tited doh! Bad mummy moment

Your not a bad mummy at all, it's hard to know what they want.

Nix, my midwife said you can give boiled water and diluted orange juice- that was two years ago, I'm sure the advice is still correct?

Well lucky me, I had a lovely sleep and I do needed it.
I went to bed at 9, fed ruby from 2:45 till 4:15 and she woke up at 8am for milk! (I was up at 6:30 with girls) so Ruby woke up once and I got 8 hours sleep in total. :)

Sounds fab Jem! More than I got and I dont even have a newborn :haha:

Hey! :wave:

I guess I live here now! :) Still in hospital with Harry, trying to get breastfeeding sorted. Hopefully home later for proper update and birth story etc. Feeling absolutely fine - just a bit off-balance without the bump! Haha! Determined to to get him feeding properly. You can do it, Harry!

Love to all, girlies! I'm a mummy! :cloud9:

Yay mrsswaffer :happydance: Hope you get bf'ing soon so you can take Harry home! Cant wait to hear your birth story, it was super fast, couldnt believe it when I saw your update!!

4 hours from the pink discharge to delivery! :wacko: I'm thinking home birth for the next one (if and when!)!

Congrats Bex! So happy for you. Lovely easy labour. <3
xoxox

It took ages to sink in that I was a 'mummy' amazing times ahead for all of us :)

4 hours from the pink discharge to delivery! :wacko: I'm thinking home birth for the next one (if and when!)!

4 hours for your first from your show to delivery is fabulous! Defo a home birth next time :haha:

Bex my first was 2hrs and second 55mins so be prepared for next time lol he is gorgeous.

Jade is taking about 4oz a time o_O shes proper greedy but is a very windy baby too at times!
Day 4 and my boobs are humongous lol but cant enjoy them as they are sooo sore.
Oh had asda delivery and cried when the driver told me the subs! Omg hormones! Xx

My days fly by atm.

Bex my first was 2hrs and second 55mins so be prepared for next time lol he is gorgeous.

Jade is taking about 4oz a time o_O shes proper greedy but is a very windy baby too at times!
Day 4 and my boobs are humongous lol but cant enjoy them as they are sooo sore.
Oh had asda delivery and cried when the driver told me the subs! Omg hormones! Xx

My days fly by atm.

:rofl:

Just gave in and orderd dr briwns bottles cant take seeing my baby in so much pain anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->