Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Bex my first was 2hrs and second 55mins so be prepared for next time lol he is gorgeous.

Jade is taking about 4oz a time o_O shes proper greedy but is a very windy baby too at times!
Day 4 and my boobs are humongous lol but cant enjoy them as they are sooo sore.
Oh had asda delivery and cried when the driver told me the subs! Omg hormones! Xx

My days fly by atm.

:rofl:

Lol so embarrassing. I dont remember my boobs lasting this long before? When will they dry up? X

Hi ladies. My first post on here so I'm now a mummy!!!!
Struggling a bit still after the birth and with bf. Thomas is constantly wanting feeding. I feel like a milk machine - is this normal. I am not getting much of a break!

Hi ladies. My first post on here so I'm now a mummy!!!!
Struggling a bit still after the birth and with bf. Thomas is constantly wanting feeding. I feel like a milk machine - is this normal. I am not getting much of a break!

Im not breast feeding but Jade is the same. I dont know where the days are going. She still sleeps loads so how on earth I have no time to myself I do not know. Its a constant nappy change, wind, feed, rock routine atm xx:hugs::hugs:

Don't know how much more my poor boobs will take!!

I guess this is where I belong now Matilda is here....

Rota, sorry to hear about your LO's weight I'm sure she will pick up soon. Where abouts in Beds are you? I'm in Northampton...

Im in kempston (outskirts of bedford itself)

:happydance: Mei has gained 100gms in two days :D Woop!! But mummy is being mean and waking her every 2 hours now rather than 3-4.

Got the first proper photo shoot booked for end of half term

I just managed to trip over the sofa then on way to kitchen walk into a wall! Half asleep still lol

Oh, Whisper, I know, this sleep deprivation is kicking my @ss! Yesterday, Blake was sleeping on my lap (he kind of leans back into my leg while I'm sitting cross leg indian-style), I was watching tv and so tired, I reached down to pet him thinking he was one of my cats!?! I was so surprised for a second he wasn't covered in fur! :haha:

I want my baby :(

Whisper, really hope the doc browns help!

MF hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I want my happy baby back:-( if shea not feeding shes screaming in agony

So far tonight shes fed every 2 hours with her medicine and mummy cuddles she seems mum more relaxed
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/1360977599221.jpg

Poor Harry is having a bit of a time of it with feeding. :( He's really hungry, but gets too frustrated and upset when he doesn't latch first time. He's also favouring one breast, so I'm feeding on that side more just to get him something because he's so diddy. I'll speak to the midwife about it tomorrow. :shrug:

Bf is hard! So I have started my pumping schedule and domperidone and its been 12 he's so 4 pump sessions and no improvement. I have a hospital grade pump but hand expressing us better. He won't suckle from me - probably cause there is no reward!!

:( hugs ladies. Jade screamed last night in pain from 2-5 not sure if reflux or wind.

I think your amazing all breast feeding! I feel a cheat and a bit like my denying my baby what she deserves.... Wish I could just have the courage to breast feed... Keep going ladies x

Wish I tried bf but no idea how people do it with other kids?! My kids still need me to get up for them etc and that would be hard.

Trying colief today but no idea whats up with jade if its wind/milk/constipated/reflux? ??

Any of you ladies ever had a 3rd degree tear?
Any idea how long it takes to heal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->