Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thought I'd share about my afternoon and give you girls a big laugh!

After feeding Blake and a little cuddle time, I wanted to make myself lunch, so went upstairs to change him and put him in his crib for a little bit. Noticed a little of that poo smell, so I was prepared for a messy diaper. No big deal, I worked for a veterinarian for many years when I was younger, so I'm fine with poo. :haha: while I'm cleaning him up, he started peeing - all over his clothes and all over his own face before I could catch it! Lol! Poor little guy, he looks at me like wth was that?!?

So I decide to put him it his tub for a quick bath. Bath goes well, he seemed happy to get cleaned up. Take him out, wrap him in a towel, put him on the floor on a blanket (still wrapped in the towel) to dry him up, and he starts to spit up. While I'm cleaning that off his face, neck, and back, I hear that little popping noise. I thought oh no, I think I know what that was - yeah, he pooped again - in the towel! :dohh:

So, back into the bathroom, back into the tub he goes, and just as I'm taking the towel away to put him in the tub and I'm kind of holding him against my body to lower him down, he poops AGAIN, this time on me! At least I had stripped down to just my undies for his bath, but it was all over my undies, my leg, my stomach, and worst of all inside my belly button! Eeewwwwww!!! Quickly cleaned myself off with some tp, threw it in the toilet, flushed, and of course, now the toilet is clogged! Wrapped another towel around me, started getting Blake cleaned up in his bath, he pees all over himself again! Bathed him AGAIN, and finally got him in clean diaper and clothes! Then jumped in the shower myself. I was clean now, but still so grossed out by the poop in my belly button thing, so put rubbing alcohol on q-tips just to feel better! :haha:

What a fun baby adventure! :haha:

Ha ha ha that really really made me chuckle!!!! Just fab!!! X

:haha: I'm pretty sure the magic bum pill painkiller you had was diclofenac

LOL the midwife wanted to give me the magic bum pill but when she came round to do the evening drug round i was in the shower and she wasnt happy when i reappeared at my bedside :blush:

I popped back up to the maternity ward to collect the rest of my tablets this morning and i bumped into one of the midwives who looked after me and whilst she was collecting the tablets from the back of beyond another midwife was cooing over the baby and she asked when baby was born, so i told her and she was kinda gobsmacked that i had baby on friday,was discharged sunday evening and had walked to the hospital (25 minute walk). The other midwife came back and laughed and said to her collegue 'yeah this is the lady that we told you about'
(baby was born at 1021, back on the ward by 1400 and up and in the shower by 1700) :shrug:i dont see the problem personally.

Kitty, I loved that story! I read it to my DH and he's freaked out by the belly button thing! :haha: It'll be fun when I've got stories like that! :rofl:

Lol that made me giggle kitty! Just had similar with lena peed all over me and the changing matt so soaked her back and legs in it had to wake hubby up to help before the sofa got a puddle of pee like my trousers did

I used to always get pee pee'd in the blooming eye from Jack as a baby- the willies go crazy!

My LO still pees sometimes when I take his nappy off! You would think he would have stopped by now but ohhh noo! Haha! It is usually when he is aout to have a bath!

:haha: I'm pretty sure the magic bum pill painkiller you had was diclofenac

LOL the midwife wanted to give me the magic bum pill but when she came round to do the evening drug round i was in the shower and she wasnt happy when i reappeared at my bedside :blush:

I popped back up to the maternity ward to collect the rest of my tablets this morning and i bumped into one of the midwives who looked after me and whilst she was collecting the tablets from the back of beyond another midwife was cooing over the baby and she asked when baby was born, so i told her and she was kinda gobsmacked that i had baby on friday,was discharged sunday evening and had walked to the hospital (25 minute walk). The other midwife came back and laughed and said to her collegue 'yeah this is the lady that we told you about'
(baby was born at 1021, back on the ward by 1400 and up and in the shower by 1700) :shrug:i dont see the problem personally.

I was home the same day with LO and in Asda the next day :haha: Sod what anyone else thinks!

I went to shop on way home today lol.

I found boy nappies easier than girls lol x

I have a snuggly baby, think she has a cold coming!
And it's heel prick day :(
Rota maybe you sound like super women to them... As some ladies perhaps take it more easy? Sod that 25 min walk though, ha.

Would Like some sleep tonight.... I'm now wandering when my body will give up... I'm sure my body won't keep functioning on a healthy level at this rate?

My eldest goes to nursery all day today so I'm hoping Shaun will take my two year old out for a while so I can sleeeeeeeep?
Hope your all ok x

Midnight how were your children meeting your baby?- have we a name yet?

They love her :) hope u get some sleep jem. Wish we could protect our bubs from being ill :(

I got two of those lovely bum pill you ladies were talking about. Magic indeed :haha:

I was home the same day with LO and in Asda the next day :haha: Sod what anyone else thinks!

Well thats what i said to the midwife, i said ive got things to be doing, baby needs feeding/changing and i need a shower. But they drew the line at letting me home on saturday but i won the argument on sunday. They even got the head midwife to 'chat' to me. I mean for crying out loud im a qualified surgical nurse and i had to sit and have the risks of being discharged early after a c-section explained to me like i was a small child :growlmad: I know the signs:growlmad:

Funny nappy story- Just finished feeding LO early hours of this morning when she made the poop face, so took the nappy off, reached over to grab a wet wipe when she farted liquid poo all over me!!

Ha ha, I'm waiting for all these pooh explosions! We had normal poohs today! No more black ones.... Waiting for midwife, 9-5 time slot is silly, I got things to do and children to entertain!

Jem, do they not tell you a specific time?! That's a bit cheeky, thinking you have nothing better to do.
xoxox

My baby turned devil over night all she did was scream from 10.15 till 4.30,!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->